Dangerously Chloe 4-02-19 This is Crazy

Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

Fluffy

Re: Dangerously Chloe 4-02-19 This is Crazy

Post by Fluffy »

But, given this comic and its apparent love of squick...
Please, don't come to me expecting me to fix your problems.

brasca

Post by brasca »

Gotoh wrote:
Tue Feb 05, 2019 5:21 am
Mockery wrote:
Tue Feb 05, 2019 3:35 am
Important question: Did Teddi ever become aware that it was her causing that?* She's aware the bullies were under some sort of mental influence, but explicitly thought it was from some other source in the first strip linked. And as for the jocks, did she ever get any indication that they were being led about by anything but their own dicks?
Whether he knows he's the cause, or not, is irrelevant. It's the same as someone coming onto you while they're drunk, or stoned. You don't have to be the one who gave them the booze, or the drugs, to realize they aren't acting normally and that they're in no condition to give proper consent.

A rational, conscientious person would find them some help, or at least get them a cab ride home so they could sober up. Instead, Teddy's solution amounted to trying to screw the drugs/alcohol out their systems. Then he went home and bragged to Pandora about the fun he had doing it.
Teddi only fessed up about the extra curricular activities when Pandora figured out that Chloe's sudden improvement must be attributed to a lot of sexual activity. She was reluctant at first, but sometimes it feels good to talk about these things instead of keeping it bottled up all the time.

I don't know why we keep coming back to this subject since it's not like any legal authority is going to get involved. Prosecutions involving the supernatural always end in failure as seen in the case of the People vs. Light Yagamui. Moreover, none of the so called victims seem interested in pressing charges. As for the accusations that Teddi should've known bettter I don't believe she she was in her right mind the entire time. Succubi blood which was kept in stasis with reaper ectoplasm seemed to have altered Teddi's brain. Teddy's reaction to Naomi offering to help him in the shower is different than Teddi's with Daisy's advances is proof of this. And none of this was Teddy or Teddi's doing because they were injected with these foreign substances without their consent and as much a victim of these events as everyone else.

Gotoh

Post by Gotoh »

brasca wrote:
Wed Feb 06, 2019 11:12 pm
I don't know why we keep coming back to this subject since it's not like any legal authority is going to get involved. Prosecutions involving the supernatural always end in failure.
I'm aware, which doesn't invalidate the point being made.
brasca wrote:
Wed Feb 06, 2019 11:12 pm
Moreover, none of the so called victims seem interested in pressing charges.
They'd have to be aware that they've been enthralled and taken advantage of. Which is also how Lance wound married to Pandora, who's been having him bone her ever since.

Is he pressing charges? Of course not. He'd have to be freed of her control, then made to realize what had been done to him first. Not that I ever expect that to happen. On the off-chance that it did, I wouldn't be surprised if Lance decided he was "a-okay" with it, ala Gary with Amber.

OllieOrOlly

Post by OllieOrOlly »

lordoffiling wrote:
Tue Feb 05, 2019 1:27 pm
OllieOrOlly wrote:
Tue Feb 05, 2019 8:33 am
lordoffiling wrote:
Mon Feb 04, 2019 1:25 pm

How shall I put this...?

Chloe has, for a very long time now, made it perfectly clear that she wants Teddy. For all sorts of reasons, though beastial life-threatening hunger is chief at the moment. Her consent is not in question.

Ted, on the other hand, could die. His life is in mortal peril right now and he knows it. *His* consent is what is important here, as weird as that sounds to say.

So the sweeping her off her feet bit is important. He’s saying to her, don’t worry about protecting me, I’m here for this.
Thanks for cutting off the comment afterwards that gives context to my remark. I do appreciate being made a bigger snark than I was originally.
And to reiterate another one of my points - I don't dispute it is meant as a romantic gesture, it just doesn't pay off as one due to events preceding it, including the links cited by Gotoh above.
I sincerely apologize. I wasn’t trying to call you out specifically, I was aiming to make a broader point.

Also, yep, Ted is not out of the realm of possibility in terms of his physique.

For your consideration, Ahhnuld, when he was Mr. Universe: https://goo.gl/images/HdXxfe
Okay, no harm done then. I'm also sorry for assuming the worst, i.e. Believing you singled out and misquoted me to support your own point.