Dangerously Chloe 14-01-19 Help Me Sneak

Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

Post Reply
Jason Waltrip
Posts: 452
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2015 9:00 pm

Dangerously Chloe 14-01-19 Help Me Sneak

Post by Jason Waltrip » Mon Jan 14, 2019 3:18 am

New Strip! Teddi wants Pandora to help him get Abby and Chloe out of Tartatus Academy.... but there's a slight string attached.....actually it's more of a chain than a string.

User avatar
brasca
Posts: 3758
Joined: Wed Jul 13, 2011 6:04 am

Re: Dangerously Chloe 14-01-19 Help Me Sneak

Post by brasca » Mon Jan 14, 2019 3:28 am

And people questioned Charity's new hairstyle. Of course Pandora's hair and makeup were probably not her choice. I have a feeling she and Abby are roomates now. Elsa does love to torment.

Looks like the first rescue team was caught. Fortunately, there's still Teddy's team and Charity... when she's not busy.

User avatar
FuzzyFace
Posts: 450
Joined: Wed Jun 25, 2014 11:39 pm

Re: Dangerously Chloe 14-01-19 Help Me Sneak

Post by FuzzyFace » Mon Jan 14, 2019 3:30 am

I am still waiting for something significant to the whole "becoming a god thing" to show up again. Will Ilsa notice something off?

OllieOrOlly
Posts: 816
Joined: Sat Oct 10, 2015 8:48 am

Re: Dangerously Chloe 14-01-19 Help Me Sneak

Post by OllieOrOlly » Mon Jan 14, 2019 3:36 am

Presumably the chain isn't a new thing, so it is odd that Abby seems to be just noticing it - I know she is an idiot, but even she... never mind, she probably is that stupid.
Anyway, evidence that Pandora has seen Abby before now is the obviously childishly designed "make up" on her face and doll-like hairdo, and her use "okay, twerp, time for y--" indicates a running routine; also, it is unlikely that Slash-stab would ever let Pandora move around unsupervised after her *mischief*, thus the chain wouldn't be new.

Weird the slave guys suddenly have the demeanour of elite butlers, when it appeared like they were straining to be smiling victims of Hell earlier.

User avatar
brasca
Posts: 3758
Joined: Wed Jul 13, 2011 6:04 am

Re: Dangerously Chloe 14-01-19 Help Me Sneak

Post by brasca » Mon Jan 14, 2019 4:03 am

FuzzyFace wrote:
Mon Jan 14, 2019 3:30 am
I am still waiting for something significant to the whole "becoming a god thing" to show up again. Will Ilsa notice something off?
Well one advantage is Teddy will know what's going on with Teddi and can plan accordingly and I wouldn't be shocked if Charity sneaks in wearing a uniform she "borrowed" further sabotaging whatever Ilsa is planning.

dmra
Posts: 765
Joined: Wed Sep 11, 2013 7:21 pm

Re: Dangerously Chloe 14-01-19 Help Me Sneak

Post by dmra » Mon Jan 14, 2019 4:57 am

OllieOrOlly wrote:
Mon Jan 14, 2019 3:36 am
Weird the slave guys suddenly have the demeanour of elite butlers, when it appeared like they were straining to be smiling victims of Hell earlier.
Almost as weird as them disappearing completely as soon as Pandora shows up.

User avatar
Cortez
Posts: 2397
Joined: Tue Dec 25, 2012 8:53 am

Re: Dangerously Chloe 14-01-19 Help Me Sneak

Post by Cortez » Mon Jan 14, 2019 5:59 am

FuzzyFace wrote:
Mon Jan 14, 2019 3:30 am
I am still waiting for something significant to the whole "becoming a god thing" to show up again. Will Ilsa notice something off?
Like undoing Abby's transformation?

User avatar
lordoffiling
Posts: 816
Joined: Tue May 21, 2013 6:48 pm

Re: Dangerously Chloe 14-01-19 Help Me Sneak

Post by lordoffiling » Mon Jan 14, 2019 10:51 am

OllieOrOlly wrote:
Mon Jan 14, 2019 3:36 am
Presumably the chain isn't a new thing, so it is odd that Abby seems to be just noticing it - I know she is an idiot, but even she... never mind, she probably is that stupid.
Anyway, evidence that Pandora has seen Abby before now is the obviously childishly designed "make up" on her face and doll-like hairdo, and her use "okay, twerp, time for y--" indicates a running routine; also, it is unlikely that Slash-stab would ever let Pandora move around unsupervised after her *mischief*, thus the chain wouldn't be new.

Weird the slave guys suddenly have the demeanour of elite butlers, when it appeared like they were straining to be smiling victims of Hell earlier.
Why would you presume the chain isn’t a new thing? Since her return to Hell, every time we have seen Pandora she has been enduring a new torment, never the same thing twice. That plus Abby’s never having seen it before tells me the chain is new.

As for the slave guys... This is just a guess, but I’d wager serving Abby is doing easy time compared to what they usually have do endure, so they’re probably trying to curry her favor.

Also, I think Ilsa is finally starting to get bored tormenting Pandora. She’s down to the bottom of the barrel of humiliation ideas.
"Rather than simply enjoying these comics, we log in to these forums to argue about them. [...] We are some strange people, and I guess we have nothing better to do." - lordoffiling

User avatar
TheEighth
Posts: 1108
Joined: Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:44 am
Location: Nacogdoches, TX

Re: Dangerously Chloe 14-01-19 Help Me Sneak

Post by TheEighth » Mon Jan 14, 2019 11:17 am

Heh....gotta love when an annoying character gets her comeuppance

I'm still wondering if Ilsa will take up the position of step-grandmother for both Teddy and Abby since Pandora married their father?

And...I'm also wondering if we're going to find out what price Abby paid to becomes a succubus since she didn't give up her soul?
Maybe her freedom? Or her sisterly love?
What's the big deal?~Misery from Ruby Gloom
Dakara Korosu/So I'll Kill You~Kei Munakata from Medaka Box
I Floop the Pig~ Finn from Adventure Time
Dangerously Cheesy!~ Chester Cheetah from Cheetos
What the Juice? ~Randy Cunningham from Randy Cunningham: Ninth Grade Ninja.
Groovy. ~ Ashley J. Williams from Evil Dead
Just let yourself go floppy.
For now this is your chance.
Pretend you have no bones
And do the Rubber Chicken Dance~ Cheese Sandwich from My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic
I'm Appuhjack! Mowe appuh fwittuh?~ Baby Applejack from My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic
It's Taco Tuesday!~Sonata Dusk from Equestria Girls: Rainbow Rocks

User avatar
lordoffiling
Posts: 816
Joined: Tue May 21, 2013 6:48 pm

Re: Dangerously Chloe 14-01-19 Help Me Sneak

Post by lordoffiling » Mon Jan 14, 2019 1:13 pm

My prediction is that, whatever it is, will be the thing that makes Abby realize that she’s made a mistake and needs to go home.
"Rather than simply enjoying these comics, we log in to these forums to argue about them. [...] We are some strange people, and I guess we have nothing better to do." - lordoffiling

crimzontearz
Posts: 773
Joined: Fri Aug 02, 2013 11:48 am

Re: Dangerously Chloe 14-01-19 Help Me Sneak

Post by crimzontearz » Tue Jan 15, 2019 2:59 am

Seriously...can we just kill both of them off


Seriously....


They seem to be getting more and more annoying as time goes on

User avatar
brasca
Posts: 3758
Joined: Wed Jul 13, 2011 6:04 am

Re: Dangerously Chloe 14-01-19 Help Me Sneak

Post by brasca » Tue Jan 15, 2019 7:28 am

Kill them? Where are they supposed to go? Detroit?

OllieOrOlly
Posts: 816
Joined: Sat Oct 10, 2015 8:48 am

Re: Dangerously Chloe 14-01-19 Help Me Sneak

Post by OllieOrOlly » Tue Jan 15, 2019 11:11 am

lordoffiling wrote:
Mon Jan 14, 2019 10:51 am
OllieOrOlly wrote:
Mon Jan 14, 2019 3:36 am
Presumably the chain isn't a new thing, so it is odd that Abby seems to be just noticing it - I know she is an idiot, but even she... never mind, she probably is that stupid.
Anyway, evidence that Pandora has seen Abby before now is the obviously childishly designed "make up" on her face and doll-like hairdo, and her use "okay, twerp, time for y--" indicates a running routine; also, it is unlikely that Slash-stab would ever let Pandora move around unsupervised after her *mischief*, thus the chain wouldn't be new.

Weird the slave guys suddenly have the demeanour of elite butlers, when it appeared like they were straining to be smiling victims of Hell earlier.
Why would you presume the chain isn’t a new thing? Since her return to Hell, every time we have seen Pandora she has been enduring a new torment, never the same thing twice. That plus Abby’s never having seen it before tells me the chain is new.

As for the slave guys... This is just a guess, but I’d wager serving Abby is doing easy time compared to what they usually have do endure, so they’re probably trying to curry her favor.

Also, I think Ilsa is finally starting to get bored tormenting Pandora. She’s down to the bottom of the barrel of humiliation ideas.
I didn't quite see the chain as a torment, but rather as a precaution on Ilsa's part; seems like she is trying to indoctrinate Abby, so it would be a bit of a hiccup if Abby's slaves were being *distracted* by Pandora, thus the chain is a necessity to keep the "dog from going wild."

The slave guys probably would find standing in line easier than pampering a spoilt brat by feeding her and acting as furniture. It is more that their absolute composure doesn't seem like a natural turn from humiliation; as easier as it is being butler-like over slave-like, there should still be some sign of effort on their parts, instead of seeming like new, freshly rested professionals.

crimzontearz
Posts: 773
Joined: Fri Aug 02, 2013 11:48 am

Re: Dangerously Chloe 14-01-19 Help Me Sneak

Post by crimzontearz » Wed Jan 16, 2019 1:52 am

brasca wrote:
Tue Jan 15, 2019 7:28 am
Kill them? Where are they supposed to go? Detroit?
Just somewhere we do not hear from them ever again

Post Reply