Dangerously Chloe 31-12-18 Mask Your Scent

Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

dmra

Re: Dangerously Chloe 31-12-18 Mask Your Scent

Post by dmra »

Odd that if they're thinking about not being detected that nobody has noticed yet that a party of seven - three humans, two split ascending gods and two angels (one slightly fallen and one 100% pure good but currently carrying a six foot long sword) might just have a problem being inconspicuous in a school for succubi. Especially as none of them have the slightest idea where to go or what the school layout is.

Perhaps taking some of the people who don't have supernatural powers back home and getting disguises for the ones who are staying might be as important and practical -if not as "funny" - as covering Teddy in female essence.

brasca

Post by brasca »

vampire hunter D wrote:
Mon Dec 31, 2018 8:16 am
Well, Naomi, you could help too...
Or Charity. I’m beginning to think Zachuriel is her only heterosexual interest.

lordoffiling

Post by lordoffiling »

OllieOrOlly wrote:
Mon Dec 31, 2018 4:52 am
lordoffiling wrote:
Mon Dec 31, 2018 4:43 am
Hang on, gotta set up fortifications for OllieOrOlly’s incoming rant. Gonna be a doozy.
Why single me out, though? I've hardly been the harshest critic. Perhaps one of, but not the harshest.

*EDIT* Maybe I've just been the most loquacious? Or self-righteous? Dumbest?
I was like 90% kidding actually. :)

The remaining 10% is only because I can just about set my watch by your complaints about these comics. So, it’s more like you’re the most consistent?
"Rather than simply enjoying these comics, we log in to these forums to argue about them. [...] We are some strange people, and I guess we have nothing better to do." - lordoffiling

Cortez

Post by Cortez »

LegendaryKroc wrote:
Mon Dec 31, 2018 4:15 am
Why not tell his male half to stay outside and just bring the female one? Like anyone was going to notice a succubus in hell (or one more angel). Either way.

Oh, right, we would have missed out on THIS hilarity. *sigh*
Granted, Teddi seems to be the one with Angelic powers.

brasca

Post by brasca »

renmei wrote:
Mon Dec 31, 2018 7:51 am
JayBlaze11 wrote:
Mon Dec 31, 2018 6:57 am
Well to be fair, back when Teddi was still apprehensive about sleeping with guys it was explained that succubi have a natural craving for male bodies.
True, and I guess "Teddi" was still supposed to be male inside or something...

I dunno. Honestly this update is just pointless to me, gag or not. They're going to get discovered anyway. I don't trust the writing to make the sneaking around interesting or funny. Now if they had given everyone ridiculous disguises, maybe that would be comedy material. Paper mache demon costumes or something silly.
I don't think security is all that tight. Most of the obstacles are to keep the damned from escaping so I don't think Tatarus Academy believes anyone would dare storm their castle. Of course being detected by a brood of succubi isn't good since they'd be easily outnumbered so they have to use stealth if they want to succeed.

FuzzyFace

Post by FuzzyFace »

I'm not sure that two angels, three humans, and one split ascending god (given what meager abilities Teddi/y have shown) are going to be able to do a lot of castle-storming.

But we can always quote "The Princess Bridge" as they do.

brasca

Post by brasca »

My name is Prudence Revelation. You stole my friend. Prepare to die.

sparky

Post by sparky »

I'm not one to over analyze or to be overly critical of this comic but zheesh. What a crappy update.

OllieOrOlly

Post by OllieOrOlly »

lordoffiling wrote:
Mon Dec 31, 2018 2:11 pm
OllieOrOlly wrote:
Mon Dec 31, 2018 4:52 am
lordoffiling wrote:
Mon Dec 31, 2018 4:43 am
Hang on, gotta set up fortifications for OllieOrOlly’s incoming rant. Gonna be a doozy.
Why single me out, though? I've hardly been the harshest critic. Perhaps one of, but not the harshest.

*EDIT* Maybe I've just been the most loquacious? Or self-righteous? Dumbest?
I was like 90% kidding actually. :)

The remaining 10% is only because I can just about set my watch by your complaints about these comics. So, it’s more like you’re the most consistent?
Ah, okay. I'm sorry for being insecure.
I can live with consistent. ;)

Fluffy

Post by Fluffy »

At this point in the game, with how close to the end this abomination is getting, I'm half expecting Abby to have gone full incubus to take care of Chloe's little problem in Teddy's name.
Please, don't come to me expecting me to fix your problems.

FuzzyFace

Post by FuzzyFace »

And why does Teddy look as though he really needs to find a bathroom in that first panel?