Dangerously Chloe 24-12-18 My Special Sausages

Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

Jason Waltrip

Dangerously Chloe 24-12-18 My Special Sausages

Post by Jason Waltrip »

New Strip! They say breakfast is the most important meal of the day.....especially if you're going to be spending that day IN HELL!!!!!!!

OllieOrOlly

Re: Dangerously Chloe 24-12-18 My Special Sausages

Post by OllieOrOlly »

A multi-course breakfast obviously takes precedence over the "love" of their life. Then, it is the developmentally delayed Prudence who actually shows a sign of being proactive; I guess, since she is the character with the least exposure to Teddy/i, she is the one who remained the least corrupted?

Prudence apparently cares about Abby more than her actual brother/sister. I don't dispute it happening, but I cannot remember when or for how long Prudence and Abby actually met; perhaps it does warrant a flourish of angelic power? Guess the point is that the story has been so disjointed that possibly important relationships are near-impossible to recall. Unless the joke is that Prudence gets overly invested in the well-beings of people who are simply nice to her at one point?

Sure glad some superfluous stripper characters have stuck around to become more tagalongs... Feels like they are now a rehash and diet version of the Cess and Laura dynamic, except without any proper set-up or characterisation (other than exceedingly DTF) to make one invested or amused by their antics.
Last edited by OllieOrOlly on Mon Dec 24, 2018 3:38 am, edited 2 times in total.

FuzzyFace

Post by FuzzyFace »

Now that was amusing, and completely unexpected. Prudence ain't too prudent.

Insectoid

Post by Insectoid »

Prudy no!! :)) =))
For those curious: my avatar is an artistic rendering of a spaceship I drew for a primitive (by today's standards) multiplayer online game called XPilot. (More about both on my website.)

Bzzz.

BioYuGi

Post by BioYuGi »

OllieOrOlly wrote:
Mon Dec 24, 2018 3:35 am
Prudence apparently cares about Abby more than her actual brother/sister. I don't dispute it happening, but I cannot remember when or for how long Prudence and Abby actually met; perhaps it does warrant a flourish of angelic power? Guess the point is that the story has been so disjointed that possibly important relationships are near-impossible to recall. Unless the joke is that Prudence gets overly invested in the well-beings of people who are simply nice to her at one point?
Yeah geez I literally can't remember them ever interacting. If they did it was maybe once and fuck me I can't remember anyone's name when I only meet them once. Also how does Prudence recognize Teddy as two people?

Fluffy

Post by Fluffy »

Prudence and Abby are friends. Abby even killed herself at one point to 'rescue' Prudence in Heaven (Prudence was being punished for taking on the Guardian Angel mantle when it came to Naomi - who wasn't assigned one).

Speaking of Naomi...what's up with her? There are two strippers hanging all over her 'boyfriend' and she says squat all about it?
Please, don't come to me expecting me to fix your problems.

FuzzyFace

Post by FuzzyFace »

What will this do to Naomi's "it was aliens" explanation?

brasca

Post by brasca »

Well that was easier than I thought. Now the quest can begin.

renmei

Post by renmei »

A comic with Prudence "helping" random people has so much potential.
FuzzyFace wrote:
Mon Dec 24, 2018 4:38 am
She's already been to Hell.

OllieOrOlly

Post by OllieOrOlly »

Fluffy wrote:
Mon Dec 24, 2018 4:25 am
Prudence and Abby are friends. Abby even killed herself at one point to 'rescue' Prudence in Heaven (Prudence was being punished for taking on the Guardian Angel mantle when it came to Naomi - who wasn't assigned one).

Speaking of Naomi...what's up with her? There are two strippers hanging all over her 'boyfriend' and she says squat all about it?
Like I said, I don't dispute a meeting or friendship happened, I just couldn't remember due to the overall meandering and poor plot direction.

As for Naomi, perhaps proximity to and kissing Ted has roasted her mind? Or, it is merely lazy writing; can't distract from the *hi-larious* stripper bickering with consistent characterisation of actually relevant characters.

...It would've made sense for even the suddenly "super understanding" Naomi to show some annoyance, but better have her sipping juice like a brain dead passerby.

OllieOrOlly

Post by OllieOrOlly »

FuzzyFace wrote:
Mon Dec 24, 2018 4:38 am
She'd probably dismiss it as a "warp gate" or something.

Fereshte

Post by Fereshte »

I don’t like Prudence, a large part due to how she speaks, which annoys the hell out of me, but damn the girl knows how to be proactive. At least someone knows how to get straight to the task at hand.

OllieOrOlly

Post by OllieOrOlly »

BioYuGi wrote:
Mon Dec 24, 2018 4:19 am
OllieOrOlly wrote:
Mon Dec 24, 2018 3:35 am
Yeah geez I literally can't remember them ever interacting. If they did it was maybe once and fuck me I can't remember anyone's name when I only meet them once. Also how does Prudence recognize Teddy as two people?
I know, right.

As for the last point, I'm willing to accept Prudence sees the separate Ted and Teddi as the same person because angels see "souls" more than faces, so can recognise the same soul. Though, that'd somewhat contradict Charity's superficial lustful obsession with the strippers and Teddi who she definitely banged, as well as the fact we've seen souls take the appearance of their owners... Maybe Ted and Teddi still have the original male Teddy soul in spite of the former being far dumber than originally and the latter being biologically female? Damn, I don't know, any reason or excuse I can think of ends up not holding up because of the comic's less than adequate writing.

MrsKytro

Post by MrsKytro »

Fluffy wrote:
She's not a jealous person, I can dig that

brasca

Post by brasca »

MrsKytro wrote:
Mon Dec 24, 2018 6:48 am
Fluffy wrote:
She's not a jealous person, I can dig that
And Teddy doesn’t look like he’s all that into them. Naomi is a very observant girl and can see that as well as knowing about his crazy life.