Dangerously Chloe 24-12-18 My Special Sausages

Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

Jason Waltrip
Posts: 430
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2015 9:00 pm

Dangerously Chloe 24-12-18 My Special Sausages

Post by Jason Waltrip » Mon Dec 24, 2018 3:21 am

New Strip! They say breakfast is the most important meal of the day.....especially if you're going to be spending that day IN HELL!!!!!!!

OllieOrOlly
Posts: 707
Joined: Sat Oct 10, 2015 8:48 am

Re: Dangerously Chloe 24-12-18 My Special Sausages

Post by OllieOrOlly » Mon Dec 24, 2018 3:35 am

A multi-course breakfast obviously takes precedence over the "love" of their life. Then, it is the developmentally delayed Prudence who actually shows a sign of being proactive; I guess, since she is the character with the least exposure to Teddy/i, she is the one who remained the least corrupted?

Prudence apparently cares about Abby more than her actual brother/sister. I don't dispute it happening, but I cannot remember when or for how long Prudence and Abby actually met; perhaps it does warrant a flourish of angelic power? Guess the point is that the story has been so disjointed that possibly important relationships are near-impossible to recall. Unless the joke is that Prudence gets overly invested in the well-beings of people who are simply nice to her at one point?

Sure glad some superfluous stripper characters have stuck around to become more tagalongs... Feels like they are now a rehash and diet version of the Cess and Laura dynamic, except without any proper set-up or characterisation (other than exceedingly DTF) to make one invested or amused by their antics.
Last edited by OllieOrOlly on Mon Dec 24, 2018 3:38 am, edited 2 times in total.

User avatar
FuzzyFace
Posts: 413
Joined: Wed Jun 25, 2014 11:39 pm

Re: Dangerously Chloe 24-12-18 My Special Sausages

Post by FuzzyFace » Mon Dec 24, 2018 3:35 am

Now that was amusing, and completely unexpected. Prudence ain't too prudent.

User avatar
Insectoid
Posts: 782
Joined: Tue Feb 04, 2014 11:05 am
Location: Oblivion, whence the great swarm comes.
Contact:

Re: Dangerously Chloe 24-12-18 My Special Sausages

Post by Insectoid » Mon Dec 24, 2018 4:17 am

Prudy no!! :)) =))
For those curious: my avatar is an artistic rendering of a spaceship I drew for a primitive (by today's standards) multiplayer online game called XPilot. (More about both on my website.)

Bzzz.

BioYuGi
Posts: 372
Joined: Thu Mar 22, 2012 2:28 am

Re: Dangerously Chloe 24-12-18 My Special Sausages

Post by BioYuGi » Mon Dec 24, 2018 4:19 am

OllieOrOlly wrote:
Mon Dec 24, 2018 3:35 am
Prudence apparently cares about Abby more than her actual brother/sister. I don't dispute it happening, but I cannot remember when or for how long Prudence and Abby actually met; perhaps it does warrant a flourish of angelic power? Guess the point is that the story has been so disjointed that possibly important relationships are near-impossible to recall. Unless the joke is that Prudence gets overly invested in the well-beings of people who are simply nice to her at one point?
Yeah geez I literally can't remember them ever interacting. If they did it was maybe once and fuck me I can't remember anyone's name when I only meet them once. Also how does Prudence recognize Teddy as two people?

User avatar
Fluffy
Posts: 3476
Joined: Mon Oct 31, 2011 7:14 pm

Re: Dangerously Chloe 24-12-18 My Special Sausages

Post by Fluffy » Mon Dec 24, 2018 4:25 am

Prudence and Abby are friends. Abby even killed herself at one point to 'rescue' Prudence in Heaven (Prudence was being punished for taking on the Guardian Angel mantle when it came to Naomi - who wasn't assigned one).

Speaking of Naomi...what's up with her? There are two strippers hanging all over her 'boyfriend' and she says squat all about it?
Please, don't come to me expecting me to fix your problems.

User avatar
FuzzyFace
Posts: 413
Joined: Wed Jun 25, 2014 11:39 pm

Re: Dangerously Chloe 24-12-18 My Special Sausages

Post by FuzzyFace » Mon Dec 24, 2018 4:38 am

What will this do to Naomi's "it was aliens" explanation?

User avatar
brasca
Posts: 3568
Joined: Wed Jul 13, 2011 6:04 am

Re: Dangerously Chloe 24-12-18 My Special Sausages

Post by brasca » Mon Dec 24, 2018 4:42 am

Well that was easier than I thought. Now the quest can begin.

renmei
Posts: 258
Joined: Sat Sep 24, 2011 1:50 am

Re: Dangerously Chloe 24-12-18 My Special Sausages

Post by renmei » Mon Dec 24, 2018 5:07 am

A comic with Prudence "helping" random people has so much potential.
FuzzyFace wrote:
Mon Dec 24, 2018 4:38 am
What will this do to Naomi's "it was aliens" explanation?
She's already been to Hell.

OllieOrOlly
Posts: 707
Joined: Sat Oct 10, 2015 8:48 am

Re: Dangerously Chloe 24-12-18 My Special Sausages

Post by OllieOrOlly » Mon Dec 24, 2018 5:17 am

Fluffy wrote:
Mon Dec 24, 2018 4:25 am
Prudence and Abby are friends. Abby even killed herself at one point to 'rescue' Prudence in Heaven (Prudence was being punished for taking on the Guardian Angel mantle when it came to Naomi - who wasn't assigned one).

Speaking of Naomi...what's up with her? There are two strippers hanging all over her 'boyfriend' and she says squat all about it?
Like I said, I don't dispute a meeting or friendship happened, I just couldn't remember due to the overall meandering and poor plot direction.

As for Naomi, perhaps proximity to and kissing Ted has roasted her mind? Or, it is merely lazy writing; can't distract from the *hi-larious* stripper bickering with consistent characterisation of actually relevant characters.

...It would've made sense for even the suddenly "super understanding" Naomi to show some annoyance, but better have her sipping juice like a brain dead passerby.

OllieOrOlly
Posts: 707
Joined: Sat Oct 10, 2015 8:48 am

Re: Dangerously Chloe 24-12-18 My Special Sausages

Post by OllieOrOlly » Mon Dec 24, 2018 5:17 am

FuzzyFace wrote:
Mon Dec 24, 2018 4:38 am
What will this do to Naomi's "it was aliens" explanation?
She'd probably dismiss it as a "warp gate" or something.

Fereshte
Posts: 88
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2011 1:59 am

Re: Dangerously Chloe 24-12-18 My Special Sausages

Post by Fereshte » Mon Dec 24, 2018 5:21 am

I don’t like Prudence, a large part due to how she speaks, which annoys the hell out of me, but damn the girl knows how to be proactive. At least someone knows how to get straight to the task at hand.

OllieOrOlly
Posts: 707
Joined: Sat Oct 10, 2015 8:48 am

Re: Dangerously Chloe 24-12-18 My Special Sausages

Post by OllieOrOlly » Mon Dec 24, 2018 5:29 am

BioYuGi wrote:
Mon Dec 24, 2018 4:19 am
OllieOrOlly wrote:
Mon Dec 24, 2018 3:35 am
Prudence apparently cares about Abby more than her actual brother/sister. I don't dispute it happening, but I cannot remember when or for how long Prudence and Abby actually met; perhaps it does warrant a flourish of angelic power? Guess the point is that the story has been so disjointed that possibly important relationships are near-impossible to recall. Unless the joke is that Prudence gets overly invested in the well-beings of people who are simply nice to her at one point?
Yeah geez I literally can't remember them ever interacting. If they did it was maybe once and fuck me I can't remember anyone's name when I only meet them once. Also how does Prudence recognize Teddy as two people?
I know, right.

As for the last point, I'm willing to accept Prudence sees the separate Ted and Teddi as the same person because angels see "souls" more than faces, so can recognise the same soul. Though, that'd somewhat contradict Charity's superficial lustful obsession with the strippers and Teddi who she definitely banged, as well as the fact we've seen souls take the appearance of their owners... Maybe Ted and Teddi still have the original male Teddy soul in spite of the former being far dumber than originally and the latter being biologically female? Damn, I don't know, any reason or excuse I can think of ends up not holding up because of the comic's less than adequate writing.

User avatar
MrsKytro
Posts: 51
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:37 pm
Location: Australia

Re: Dangerously Chloe 24-12-18 My Special Sausages

Post by MrsKytro » Mon Dec 24, 2018 6:48 am

Fluffy wrote:
Mon Dec 24, 2018 4:25 am
Speaking of Naomi...what's up with her? There are two strippers hanging all over her 'boyfriend' and she says squat all about it?
She's not a jealous person, I can dig that

User avatar
brasca
Posts: 3568
Joined: Wed Jul 13, 2011 6:04 am

Re: Dangerously Chloe 24-12-18 My Special Sausages

Post by brasca » Mon Dec 24, 2018 7:11 am

MrsKytro wrote:
Mon Dec 24, 2018 6:48 am
Fluffy wrote:
Mon Dec 24, 2018 4:25 am
Speaking of Naomi...what's up with her? There are two strippers hanging all over her 'boyfriend' and she says squat all about it?
She's not a jealous person, I can dig that
And Teddy doesn’t look like he’s all that into them. Naomi is a very observant girl and can see that as well as knowing about his crazy life.

Post Reply