Dangerously Chloe 20-12-18 Not One to Judge

Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

Jason Waltrip

Dangerously Chloe 20-12-18 Not One to Judge

Post by Jason Waltrip »

New Strip! As Naomi rushes upstairs to check on Teddy, she finds the Teddies in a compromising position but let's them know she won't hold it against them.

OllieOrOlly

Re: Dangerously Chloe 20-12-18 Not One to Judge

Post by OllieOrOlly »

Well, I'm an idiot for even considering that the Teds would do something proactive in the search for Chloe if they felt so guilty, but of course, the self-serving narcissist's only *logical* way to deal with a supposed despair is to literally blow themselves.
That first panel pretty much sums up quite a few problems this comic has - an attempt to be "sexy" and "funny," yet failing to be either. Also, dead horse, I know, but PG-13? I'd be seriously shocked to see a new mainstream Marvel movie that has a character about to or currently performing fairly explicit oral sex.

It is kind of unfortunate that even by my low expectations for the character, Teddi and Ted still managed to find a new low. What's more, how absurd it is to actually buy his *sorrowful love* act about Chloe when instead of trying to find a way to get to Hell or merely talk to Chloe, they simply do more sexual sheninagans. I guess it is incrementally better they do it to themselves, rather than pheromone-drug some poor saps to do the deed, nevertheless, their hedonism over doing anything to actually ensure their "loved one" is okay, is contemptible. Oh, also, after espousing about their so-called love for Chloe, upon the opportunity, immediately has a passionate kiss with Naomi.
Yeah, I totally believe he/she/they "love" Chloe after forgetting she exists... I will entertain the theory others have brought up that it is actually Chloe's feelings for Teddy that are the foundation for the strong infatuation, but it seems like nothing but free will with the damn (sorry to bring it up again, but it is non-joke for now) self-fellatio.

Cortez

Post by Cortez »

Honestly? I'm surprised it took Teddy this long to try that.

brasca

Post by brasca »

Cortez wrote:
Thu Dec 20, 2018 3:33 am
Honestly? I'm surprised it took Teddy this long to try that.
Keep in mind Teddy and Teddi were separated most of the time or with other people that kept them preoccupied.

Naomi said hers was bigger than Teddy's and it would have to be if she could get it into her mouth. :-?

MissMadness

Post by MissMadness »

Ignoring the sexual things going on. Once again Naomi is being sensible about things here, with the actual human perspective. Because that is something this bloody comic needed a long as time ago. Cause all they had before were demons, reapers and angels (with the added bonus of asshole little sister) as the bare minimum of emotional and mental support.

brasca

Post by brasca »

OllieOrOlly wrote:
Thu Dec 20, 2018 3:31 am
Well, I'm an idiot for even considering that the Teds would do something proactive in the search for Chloe if they felt so guilty, but of course, the self-serving narcissist's only *logical* way to deal with a supposed despair is to literally blow themselves.
And what do you suppose Teddy and Teddi could do in this situation? First they'd have to know where Abby is calling from. Unless the caller ID states they are in Hell then they could be anywhere in the universe. Let's suppose they have a way of tracking the call and know Abby and and Chloe are in Hell then how are they supposed to get there? Can they teleport? Maybe, but they'd need help with that and since that's a demonic ability there's no one around that can really tutor them with that. Charity could open a portal, but I doubt she's too keen on rescuing 2 succubi and even if she is her powers are so depleted I doubt she could help even if she wanted. However, now that Naomi and Prudence are there it's possible the latter can be talked into it to helping out Abby.

christopheftw

Post by christopheftw »

A psychopomp would be helpful.

brasca

Post by brasca »

It's funny how even after the DeCarlo's explained everything that has happened Naomi still believes it's space aliens.

RemoWilliams

Post by RemoWilliams »

I guess that Technically that could be considered to be masturbation.

It kinda reminds of that old comedy routine from Bill Hicks (RIP).

First, he asks a woman why she doesn't like giving blow jobs. She gives the classic argument, "Well, have you ever tried it?" His retort was, "Yeah. Almost broke my back."

"It's that one vertebrae, I swear to God. That's gonna be the next big step in evolution."

And, he finishes by saying, "I can speak for every guy in this room here tonight. Guys, if you could blow yourselves, ladies, you'd be in this room alone right now. Watching an empty stage."

Remo Williams,

The Master of Sinanju.

JoybuzzerX

Post by JoybuzzerX »

I don't see how Teddy would be able to search for Chloe. How would he be able to get to Hell? Just...know how to teleport there?

Also, this strip had me laughing...lots.

Prydonian

Post by Prydonian »

Gnh. If this comic even considers ending without Teddy and Chloë together it’s going to be infuriating.

Cortez

Post by Cortez »

I really hope it doesn't end with Teddy and Chloe together.

I'm far more into Teddy and Naomi.

brasca

Post by brasca »

Agreed. Naomi has been fascinated for some time and I think the feeling could be mutual since even before all the craziness they have similar personalities, however, this still seems rather sudden.

And I must say Teddy and Teddi had more chemistry with Alchemy too. I wouldn't want them to go away empty handed.

dmra

Post by dmra »

Cortez wrote:
Thu Dec 20, 2018 7:25 am
I really hope it doesn't end with Teddy and Chloe together.

I'm far more into Teddy and Naomi.
On the principle that “It was very good of God to let Carlyle and Mrs Carlyle marry one another, and so make only two people miserable and not four" I think I prefer the idea of Teddy and Teddi getting together.

They deserve each other and I can't see either of them making anybody else too happy. Seriously it's as though the creators have tried to set themselves the challenge of writing a comic about somebody so shallow and self obsessed that nobody could possibly wish them well. Teddy loves Chloe so much that he was in tears for all of half a day before deciding that it was a good idea to console himself with his self. I mean he could have tried calling Abby back. Or maybe asking Charity for advice but no it was self performed oral sex that he decided to do.

lordoffiling

Post by lordoffiling »

Well... There’s two of Ted now. We could technically get a pretty sweet ending where half of him stays in the mortal realm with Naomi and the other half goes to be with Chloe...
"Rather than simply enjoying these comics, we log in to these forums to argue about them. [...] We are some strange people, and I guess we have nothing better to do." - lordoffiling