Dangerously Chloe 3-12-18 My Lips are Sealed

Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

Jason Waltrip

Dangerously Chloe 3-12-18 My Lips are Sealed

Post by Jason Waltrip »

New Strip! The Teddies separate again. Teddi takes a bath with Charity while Teddy sees a movie with Jordan and Ginger.

Storm-forge mystique

Re: Dangerously Chloe 3-12-18 My Lips are Sealed

Post by Storm-forge mystique »

...what... what's going on? He's not doing that teen-movie-I-can't-remember-which thing, is he? (And under his hell-whammy, would they even mind that?)

Alexander Collins

Post by Alexander Collins »

I think it's safe to say that Charity has fallen or is going to fall.

Cortez

Post by Cortez »

Her breath must smell awful.

FuzzyFace

Post by FuzzyFace »

And the Teddies didn't notice the demonic pact disappearance, huh? It was sort of impossible for Chloe not to...

So how will Teddy deal with it now? I assume that means no Hell-whammy.

brasca

Post by brasca »

Storm-forge mystique wrote:
Mon Dec 03, 2018 3:29 am
...what... what's going on? He's not doing that teen-movie-I-can't-remember-which thing, is he? (And under his hell-whammy, would they even mind that?)
I think they both realized the pact disappeared. The only reason why they didn’t notice sooner is they didn’t feel anything when it vanished.

Storm-forge mystique

Post by Storm-forge mystique »

That part I got, but what are Jordan and Ginger doing?
FuzzyFace wrote:
Mon Dec 03, 2018 3:45 am
So how will Teddy deal with it now? I assume that means no Hell-whammy.
...why would it? That came from the blood cocktail, not the pact.

OllieOrOlly

Post by OllieOrOlly »

Well, rant fans and nay-sayers, here we go...

PrIoRiTiEs!?!? Just jumping to the end bit- I understand that Ted is a moronic mutated muscle-head, but even an idiot wouldn't have gone from: blackout, suddenly aware of being naked and a girl is trying to fornicate with him, then his literal other half *rescues* him, and results in the three having a nice chat with the girl has calmed down. Instead of perhaps investigating how or why he had a total blackout of consciousness, he goes on an impromptu movie date with a pair of strippers; he realised earlier that he shouldn't be around sexually elevated women, yet still goes on the stupid date. Point being of this elongated recap is that even an idiot would have a concept of self-preservation, as well as some consideration for others, as Ted has no idea what could trigger another blackout, so he is endangering civilians... again.
If macho Ted's junk is in the popcorn bucket, I wouldn't be surprised but will be annoyed.

Teddi can go f**k off. An eye roll, really? As if she has any footing in morality or rationality to be *sassy* at the drunk angel- whose condition is also more or less directly Teddi's responsibility, too.
Don't know if anyone here has ever been puked on, but a bath is really, really not how one would want to go cleaning it off. Granted, this could be a post-shower bath, but that's unlikely and surely the same insipid fanservice could've been done in a shower, rather than the logical folly of sitting in a sealed tub with the removed sick merely floating on the water's surface. By having the bath, it loses a point that it actually won over me - why is there a candle? Well, to cover the smell, so makes sense, thus not a pointless *romantic* prop.
Since Teddi's protestations against getting kissed by Charity are regarding the foul breath, this seems to suggest that Teddi is more than willing to have sex with the angel in spite of her intoxicated state (though, when has that ever been an issue for Teddi? So, I'm dumb for even mentioning it), as well as the minimal theological background that an angel would be cast from heaven if they have intercourse with a human; and the only factor in stopping it was Charity's breath? I'm willing to believe maybe Teddi didn't want to hook up and used any excuse available, but judging from prior character actions, this seems unlikely.
Oh, and another point: they let Chairty continue drinking heavily?! Seriously, figuratively f**k that repulsive Teddi and a less harsh yet still disapproving "no" to that "lemonade" joke happening again - it isn't funny and makes an a-hole character seem like an even bigger jerk.

I guess I'm rambling at nothing, but I need to vent. In all let's say fairness, the unlikeable behaviour the Ted's display is exactly in-character with how rotten they are, so me bitching about it is whatever.
Last edited by OllieOrOlly on Mon Dec 03, 2018 4:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

OllieOrOlly

Post by OllieOrOlly »

Storm-forge mystique wrote:
Mon Dec 03, 2018 3:49 am
That part I got, but what are Jordan and Ginger doing?
If it is what it looks like, then they are hot-potato-style grabbing for Ted's dick, which is in the popcorn bucket because comedy, I guess...

MissMadness

Post by MissMadness »

I'd say it was magical backlash from Chloe end happened because her magic that did the binding got released. If her side of the contract was fullfill proper then that backlash on teddy would have been their soul getting ripped out from the body or something.

Also has like two or three days gone by. Cause it seems like this only happened over two days.

brasca

Post by brasca »

Alexander Collins wrote:
Mon Dec 03, 2018 3:31 am
Well technically her divinity is being drained to keep Teddy's transformation from erupting which makes her a mortal so she may not be held to the same standards of an angel.

I would've thought Charity's awakening would have made given her more self awareness, but she's as oblivious about bisexuality as Sonya. Perhaps she was Sonya in a former life. We don't really know when this takes place.

Itrogash

Post by Itrogash »

Alexander Collins wrote:
For one night of drunken bender? If that was the case, no human would ever have had entered heaven.

OllieOrOlly

Post by OllieOrOlly »

Itrogash wrote:
Mon Dec 03, 2018 4:31 am
Alexander Collins wrote:
For one night of drunken bender? If that was the case, no human would ever have had entered heaven.
Presumably celestial beings are expected to follow higher standards. Besides, God offers forgiveness to humans, but never to angels.

dmra

Post by dmra »

OllieOrOlly wrote:
Mon Dec 03, 2018 3:55 am
Well, rant fans and nay-sayers, here we go...

Don't know if anyone here has ever been puked on, but a bath is really, really not how one would want to go cleaning it off.

Oh, and another point: they let Chairty continue drinking heavily?! Seriously, figuratively f**k that repulsive Teddi and a less harsh yet still disapproving "no" to that "lemonade" joke happening again - it isn't funny and makes an a-hole character seem like an even bigger jerk.
I have been thrown up on (oh the joys of parenthood) and can vouch that a shower is the only sensible thing to take after. It's still pretty messy cleaning up after one of those but a damn sight less messy than cleaning out after a bath would have been.

And that makes it even more stupid that they let Charity keep on drinking. Because once somebody is at the puking stage of drunk it really isn't a good idea to let them have any more. Not unless you want to spend the rest of the night watching them technicolour yawning.

On the other hand it looks like the shared consciousness thing is back -unless Teddy noticing the mark was gone was coincidental - but they seem to have mastered the trick of not speaking each others words.

And for what it's worth Teddy/i once again proves that he really shouldn't be in charge of a minor since neither of his incarnations seem to have given a single thought to Abby. I would add not thinking about Chloe to that but it seems that the Teddy/i caring one iota about her welfare ship sailed a long time ago.

lordoffiling

Post by lordoffiling »

Two people in this thread raised the possibility of Ted’s wang being in the popcorn bucket.

Is that a thing...?
"Rather than simply enjoying these comics, we log in to these forums to argue about them. [...] We are some strange people, and I guess we have nothing better to do." - lordoffiling