Dangerously Chloe 8-11-18 I Need to Get Stronger

Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

BioYuGi
Posts: 361
Joined: Thu Mar 22, 2012 2:28 am

Re: Dangerously Chloe 8-11-18 I Need to Get Stronger

Post by BioYuGi » Fri Nov 09, 2018 4:26 am

brasca wrote:
Fri Nov 09, 2018 12:37 am
BioYuGi wrote:
Thu Nov 08, 2018 8:08 pm
Absinthe Green wrote:
Thu Nov 08, 2018 6:04 pm
Also: Jesus H. Christ in a Chicken Basket - Naomi "My Nose Is Always Up In Everyone Else's Business" is getting laid. Finally.
She's about to get RAPED.
You say that if there’s any sexual activity commensing without a contract signed in triplicate and notarized.
I've literally only used the word rape once in my years of being on the forum.

How is an evil succubus monster drugging a woman with pheromones to fuck her not rape?

dmra
Posts: 661
Joined: Wed Sep 11, 2013 7:21 pm

Re: Dangerously Chloe 8-11-18 I Need to Get Stronger

Post by dmra » Fri Nov 09, 2018 4:52 am

Panel three of the comic makes it pretty clear that there is something directly affecting Naomi. She starts out hostile and triumphant at having finally got the goods on Teddy and then switches to such immediate lust that she completely forgets all that and lies to her friend just so she can have time with Teddy.

How anybody can see that and think she's giving informed consent is just beyond me.

User avatar
LegendaryKroc
Posts: 796
Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2015 4:22 am
Location: In the Hall of the Mountain King

Re: Dangerously Chloe 8-11-18 I Need to Get Stronger

Post by LegendaryKroc » Fri Nov 09, 2018 5:40 am

Absinthe Green wrote:
Thu Nov 08, 2018 6:04 pm
Teddy turning on the pheremones b/c a.) He needs to get stronger to handle the de-virginizing responsibilites he assumed when he made the pact at the beginning of the DC narrative, & the more sex the better his chances of coming out the other end of that experince, y'know, Alive & b.) the pheremones were likely already kicking in b/c Naomi did interrupt things as they were getting off the gound with Chris.

=/=
Hey, at this point his motives for whatever he's doing are still in question. Maybe it's just a power kick - especially if we're going with the theory that this is not the normal Teddy we're looking at. Also, unless you just wandered onto this comic very recently and haven't been trolling the archives, you should know that she's been looking for proof that Teddy is an extraterrestrial or supernatural being almost since her first appearance. She interrupted because she finally had proof his claims to normalcy (from her perspective, natch) were bogus and wanted to see what he had to say for himself. Simple as that.
Absinthe Green wrote:
Thu Nov 08, 2018 6:04 pm
Teddi's self-defence mechansims kicking into pheremone-production overdrive b/c She Was Being Subjected To An Unprovoked Four-Against-One Physical Assault by Four Fucked-Off Girljocks, Each One On Their Own More Physically Capable than Teddi & looking to fuck her up royally. Ironic Consequences n'all that.
Does the phrase "Two wrongs don't make a right" mean anything to you? If someone tried to beat me up of course I'd want them run off and/or prosecuted, but I wouldn't want them hypnotised and their sexuality turned back to front.
Absinthe Green wrote:
Thu Nov 08, 2018 6:04 pm
& there are instances of even her intelligence & "Assume Command Posture" default-setting getting kicked to the backburner when her horniness shifts into overdrive, & then she's Lip-Deep in her pupil's drama.

Aside: the way Anonis-Teddy's drawn reminds me of [urlhttps://uproxx.com/tv/true-blood-team-alcide/]Alcede[/url] from True Blood.

Also: Jesus H. Christ in a Chicken Basket - Naomi "My Nose Is Always Up In Everyone Else's Business" is getting laid. Finally.
Maybe so, but she's always made the best of such situations too. And graded on a curve, she has the least peaks and valleys, I'd say.
brasca wrote:
Fri Nov 09, 2018 12:37 am
You say that if there’s any sexual activity commensing without a contract signed in triplicate and notarized.
She was angry and ranting about exposing him. A few whiffs of his pheromones and suddenly she's swooning over him. This is, at the very least, the set-up for something really fucking rape-y. How can you possibly call this anything else?
BioYuGi wrote:
Fri Nov 09, 2018 4:26 am
I've literally only used the word rape once in my years of being on the forum.

How is an evil succubus monster drugging a woman with pheromones to fuck her not rape?
dmra wrote:
Fri Nov 09, 2018 4:52 am
Panel three of the comic makes it pretty clear that there is something directly affecting Naomi. She starts out hostile and triumphant at having finally got the goods on Teddy and then switches to such immediate lust that she completely forgets all that and lies to her friend just so she can have time with Teddy.

How anybody can see that and think she's giving informed consent is just beyond me.
Oh, brasca has dismissed any moral quandaries relating to succubus behaviour with the excuse "They're cryptids, (sex fiend demons in this case) the morals/ethics of humanity don't apply to them." Repeatedly and often.

User avatar
Fluffy
Posts: 3412
Joined: Mon Oct 31, 2011 7:14 pm

Re: Dangerously Chloe 8-11-18 I Need to Get Stronger

Post by Fluffy » Fri Nov 09, 2018 10:31 am

Absinthe Green wrote:
Thu Nov 08, 2018 6:04 pm
Teddi's self-defence mechansims kicking into pheremone-production overdrive b/c She Was Being Subjected To An Unprovoked Four-Against-One Physical Assault by Four Fucked-Off Girljocks, Each One On Their Own More Physically Capable than Teddi & looking to fuck her up royally. Ironic Consequences n'all that.
Unprovoked? :-o

Teddi was hording all the guys at school for herself, which would royally piss off any teenage girl - especially if some of those guys were actually their boyfriends. Teddi didn't help matters by trying to brush off their initial warning (which got her a slap for being flippant) and made things exponentially worse for herself when she said the girls could have the guys back when Teddi was done with them.

With a response like that, Teddi deserved to get her ass kicked; which Teddi didn't clue in on until just after those words passed her lips, and by then, it was too late. Then, Teddi made herself look even worse by sleeping with each one of them after she learned they were under succubus control; with the weak excuse of 'helping them get the lust out of their system'.

The only part of the whole thing where Teddi was a victim was when she was forcibly turned into a girl. Everything else? Entirely her own doing; believing she was being helpful when she was just making things that much worse. Hell, the comic even acknowledges this as being a very real fact.
Please, don't come to me expecting me to fix your problems.

dmra
Posts: 661
Joined: Wed Sep 11, 2013 7:21 pm

Re: Dangerously Chloe 8-11-18 I Need to Get Stronger

Post by dmra » Fri Nov 09, 2018 11:20 am

To be fair the initial slap wasn't really provoked unless you think not taking bullies seriously is provoking them. http://www.dangerouslychloe.com/strips- ... l_the_Boys But most of the girls involved got beaten up by Gabrielle and the other was threatened with torture so that would seem to me to be more than sufficient punishment for their attack. The idea that they also deserved to be turned into sex slaves is taking anti-bullying sentiment to an extreme.

User avatar
Cortez
Posts: 2238
Joined: Tue Dec 25, 2012 8:53 am

Re: Dangerously Chloe 8-11-18 I Need to Get Stronger

Post by Cortez » Fri Nov 09, 2018 11:24 am

I have to disagree Fluffy, nothing Teddie did justified physical assault.

User avatar
lordoffiling
Posts: 714
Joined: Tue May 21, 2013 6:48 pm

Re: Dangerously Chloe 8-11-18 I Need to Get Stronger

Post by lordoffiling » Fri Nov 09, 2018 11:31 am

With the high school girls, there was at least an argument to be made that Teddi thought he was helping. I personally believe he was subconsciously engaging in succubus behavior, influenced by the evil literally coursing through his veins, but at least with that you could say he was maybe doing the wrong thing for the right reasons or something like that.

There’s no pretense here. He intentionally kicked on the demonic charm to overwhelm mortal sensibilities. This is roofies times a million.

Teddy is clearly now evil. I don’t object to bad people doing bad things in a work of fiction. Let’s just be clear about what’s about to happen if he isn’t stopped.
"Rather than simply enjoying these comics, we log in to these forums to argue about them. [...] We are some strange people, and I guess we have nothing better to do." - lordoffiling

Fereshte
Posts: 75
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2011 1:59 am

Re: Dangerously Chloe 8-11-18 I Need to Get Stronger

Post by Fereshte » Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:00 pm

brasca wrote:
Fri Nov 09, 2018 12:37 am
BioYuGi wrote:
Thu Nov 08, 2018 8:08 pm
Absinthe Green wrote:
Thu Nov 08, 2018 6:04 pm
Also: Jesus H. Christ in a Chicken Basket - Naomi "My Nose Is Always Up In Everyone Else's Business" is getting laid. Finally.
She's about to get RAPED.
You say that if there’s any sexual activity commensing without a contract signed in triplicate and notarized.
You don’t need a contract signed in triplicate and notarized. All you need is consent. And you can’t give consent if you’re drugged. This would clearly be rape.

That said, of Teddi when she was with people, I was always under the impression she didn’t know or understand her effect on people. I don’t think she ever purposely and intently used pheromones to sleep with someone who she thought wouldn’t have sex with her otherwise. Not that intent really matters in rape, but I thought Teddi always thought people consented willingly to her because she’s now “hot.”

User avatar
Fluffy
Posts: 3412
Joined: Mon Oct 31, 2011 7:14 pm

Re: Dangerously Chloe 8-11-18 I Need to Get Stronger

Post by Fluffy » Fri Nov 09, 2018 2:02 pm

Cortez wrote:
Fri Nov 09, 2018 11:24 am
I have to disagree Fluffy, nothing Teddie did justified physical assault.
That's cool. I just believe that if you screw around with another person's SO, and act flippant when the other half confronts you about it (no matter how rude they are about it), you deserve whatever backlash comes your way.
Fereshte wrote:
Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:00 pm
You don’t need a contract signed in triplicate and notarized. All you need is consent. And you can’t give consent if you’re drugged. This would clearly be rape.
The opinion of a few readers of this comic is that human laws don't apply to demons; which is fine - however, even in his current state, Teddy is still a percentage of human.
That said, of Teddi when she was with people, I was always under the impression she didn’t know or understand her effect on people. I don’t think she ever purposely and intently used pheromones to sleep with someone who she thought wouldn’t have sex with her otherwise. Not that intent really matters in rape, but I thought Teddi always thought people consented willingly to her because she’s now “hot.”
After a little experimenting, Teddi was well aware that - at least when it came to the girls - there was succubus influence involved (Teddi's own words, 'You're not in your right mind'); and she still had sex with them, using the weak excuse of 'taking responsibility' and 'helping them get it out of their system'. The fact that Teddi was unaware that she was the culprit behind the influence doesn't make her actions any less rape-y.
Please, don't come to me expecting me to fix your problems.

Fereshte
Posts: 75
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2011 1:59 am

Re: Dangerously Chloe 8-11-18 I Need to Get Stronger

Post by Fereshte » Fri Nov 09, 2018 6:30 pm

Fluffy wrote:
Fri Nov 09, 2018 2:02 pm


After a little experimenting, Teddi was well aware that - at least when it came to the girls - there was succubus influence involved (Teddi's own words, 'You're not in your right mind'); and she still had sex with them, using the weak excuse of 'taking responsibility' and 'helping them get it out of their system'. The fact that Teddi was unaware that she was the culprit behind the influence doesn't make her actions any less rape-y.
So essentially exactly what I thought—Teddi isn’t aware that SHE is the one who has drugged the girl. She thinks it was another succubus and that she’s just cleaning up the mess. So Teddi doesn’t know SHE is pheromone ruffying everyone, she thinks that most consent EXCEPT in this situation where she thinks a succubus messed with the girl and just needs to get it out of her system—which Teddi should recognize is NOT consent. So Teddi is pretty rapey in this situation. She should know this isn’t really consent. Outside of this, I still think she doesn’t know it’s her own pheromones that may be influencing some people to sleep with her. If she did—yeah. That would make for a horrible rapist character.

As for demon vs human doing the action, that doesn’t change how the victim may feel so it’s still rape. A person can be raped by a demon. The demon may not care, but that doesn’t change how it impacts the victim. Some of this comic verges into very dangerous territory and I’d like for it to recognize that.

User avatar
Fluffy
Posts: 3412
Joined: Mon Oct 31, 2011 7:14 pm

Re: Dangerously Chloe 8-11-18 I Need to Get Stronger

Post by Fluffy » Fri Nov 09, 2018 6:59 pm

But it's not just that one girl, though - it's all the girls who had beat her up (Teddi had the same experience with each of them as he had with the first, found they were all under the succubus influence, and shagged them all).

The fact that she was unaware that she was the one influencing these girls doesn't make Teddi any less a rapist; as she knew full well that none of them would give her the time of day if they thinking straight; but took advantage of the situation, anyway - using the same BS excuse she gave herself with the first girl to justify her actions as being righteous instead of abhorrent (Teddi's BS mindset = 'better they sleep with me than someone random').

As for how the victims(both males and females) feel in this; because they themselves were unaware that they were being influenced by supernatural forces, they'll probably pass it off and being experimental teenagers; sparing Teddi/Teddy from facing any consequences for their actions.
Please, don't come to me expecting me to fix your problems.

User avatar
Cortez
Posts: 2238
Joined: Tue Dec 25, 2012 8:53 am

Re: Dangerously Chloe 8-11-18 I Need to Get Stronger

Post by Cortez » Sat Nov 10, 2018 2:29 am

Fluffy wrote:
Fri Nov 09, 2018 2:02 pm

That's cool. I just believe that if you screw around with another person's SO, and act flippant when the other half confronts you about it (no matter how rude they are about it), you deserve whatever backlash comes your way.
Most assault laws would disagree.

User avatar
brasca
Posts: 3442
Joined: Wed Jul 13, 2011 6:04 am

Re: Dangerously Chloe 8-11-18 I Need to Get Stronger

Post by brasca » Sat Nov 10, 2018 5:58 am

lordoffiling wrote:
Fri Nov 09, 2018 11:31 am
With the high school girls, there was at least an argument to be made that Teddi thought he was helping. I personally believe he was subconsciously engaging in succubus behavior, influenced by the evil literally coursing through his veins, but at least with that you could say he was maybe doing the wrong thing for the right reasons or something like that.

There’s no pretense here. He intentionally kicked on the demonic charm to overwhelm mortal sensibilities. This is roofies times a million.

Teddy is clearly now evil. I don’t object to bad people doing bad things in a work of fiction. Let’s just be clear about what’s about to happen if he isn’t stopped.
I was being facetious with my last comment. In this case there is a dark specter that is likely the demonic side manifesting on its own without Teddy's knowledge. This Teddy knows exactly what he's doing and it's indefensible, however, I don't think this webcomic will go down that route because even though it's a dark comedy sexual assault would be crossing a line that I doubt the creators intend to do. And that is what I find so tiresome. Teddi used his pheromones to date rape those girls even though she had no idea she had that ability, Charity committed sexual assault by groping Teddi's naked body to provide warmth, Teddy had his way with Chris and the entire football team with pheromones again, Teddi and the strippers sexually assaulted Charity by forcing lap dances upon her, and so on and so forth and so I don't understand why so many people who constantly take issue with all this still read Dangerously Chloe since the plot has been in this territory for almost 3 years.

User avatar
Valkog
Posts: 100
Joined: Wed Nov 22, 2017 3:19 am
Contact:

Re: Dangerously Chloe 8-11-18 I Need to Get Stronger

Post by Valkog » Sat Nov 10, 2018 8:57 am

brasca wrote:
Sat Nov 10, 2018 5:58 am
I don't understand why so many people who constantly take issue with all this still read Dangerously Chloe since the plot has been in this territory for almost 3 years.
This question has already been answered several times a month since the decline started.
The Usual Answer:

in·er·tia
/iˈnərSHə/
noun
1.
a tendency to do nothing or to remain unchanged.
"the bureaucratic inertia of government"
synonyms: inactivity, inaction, inertness
2.
PHYSICS
a property of matter by which it continues in its existing state of rest or uniform motion in a straight line, unless that state is changed by an external force.
I don't think it's likely to change.
**== **== **==

dmra
Posts: 661
Joined: Wed Sep 11, 2013 7:21 pm

Re: Dangerously Chloe 8-11-18 I Need to Get Stronger

Post by dmra » Sat Nov 10, 2018 10:01 am

brasca wrote:
Sat Nov 10, 2018 5:58 am


I was being facetious with my last comment. In this case there is a dark specter that is likely the demonic side manifesting on its own without Teddy's knowledge. This Teddy knows exactly what he's doing and it's indefensible, however, I don't think this webcomic will go down that route because even though it's a dark comedy sexual assault would be crossing a line that I doubt the creators intend to do.


And that is what I find so tiresome. Teddi used his pheromones to date rape those girls even though she had no idea she had that ability, Charity committed sexual assault by groping Teddi's naked body to provide warmth, Teddy had his way with Chris and the entire football team with pheromones again, Teddi and the strippers sexually assaulted Charity by forcing lap dances upon her, and so on and so forth and so I don't understand why so many people who constantly take issue with all this still read Dangerously Chloe since the plot has been in this territory for almost 3 years.
Don't want to make this to personal but you do realise that this entire post is contradictory don't you?

In the first part you say that "sexual assault would be crossing a line that I doubt the creators intend to do" and in the second you say that "I don't understand why so many people who constantly take issue with all this still read Dangerously Chloe since the plot has been in this territory for almost 3 years."

So how is the Naomi scene crossing a line if the other incidents haven't been? And if you think the creators would be crossing a line with Naomi that they've already effectively crossed multiple times in the last three years why are you still reading?

Post Reply