Dangerously Chloe 29-10-18 Get You Chained Up

Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

Jason Waltrip

Dangerously Chloe 29-10-18 Get You Chained Up

Post by Jason Waltrip »

New Strip! Abby tries to stop Chloe from escaping her basement detention!

brasca

Re: Dangerously Chloe 29-10-18 Get You Chained Up

Post by brasca »

And Abby finally shows that she really does care about Teddy. Hooray!

Tython

Post by Tython »

Abby has the power to Hulk Out....incredible.

capicoli

Post by capicoli »

She even boosted her boob muscles. That being said there are two teddy's and at the very least one of them has to go eventually, chloe is just moving the plot along.

FuzzyFace

Post by FuzzyFace »

Oh look - a plot page. The p0rn plotter must have had a flat tire.

OllieOrOlly

Post by OllieOrOlly »

Someone joked about this comic being the author's fetishes on display, yet that seems increasingly less like a joke. Muscular inflation to turn a 12 year old girl into a Super Saiyan body seems too creepy not to be a fetish. Double checking, there is a small bubble that shows breast expansion, too, so there is no way it couldn't be fetish fuel.
Other than that nitpick, since when did Abby care about Ted? Perhaps she is still viewing him and her as works of art, because it would be absurd if she would see her doubled sibling as a person now.
Hell, at least it is some sort of plot progression, rather than being entirely cheap fanservice again.

Well, it is nice to see Chloe, though unfortunately and expectedly, she is in feral mode, so they avoid having to deal with further fallout of how she feels about Teddi's sleazy life, as well as the more recent godly ascension. How does she feel? Who cares! We've got only one plot point with her that gets attention and it is simply used for comedy or to "motivate" a different character's actions.

Aside from my ranting, this update is sadly better than the ones with Ted or Teddi, despite the lack of character development with Chloe again, and the weird muscle beefing up and Abby's sudden concern for her sibling that is strong enough for her to ostensibly control her dormant demon powers.

TJgalon

Post by TJgalon »

FuzzyFace wrote:
Mon Oct 29, 2018 2:56 am
That make no sense. Every page from start till now been a plot page. Well unless it a guest comic, and then it up to the word of god if it is.

Hehe, This is good, though I have to wonder if the form a psyche up, or is she stronger like this.
"Somebody just stake me now"

renmei

Post by renmei »

TJgalon wrote:
Mon Oct 29, 2018 3:33 am
FuzzyFace wrote:
Mon Oct 29, 2018 2:56 am
That make no sense. Every page from start till now been a plot page. Well unless it a guest comic, and then it up to the word of god if it is.

Hehe, This is good, though I have to wonder if the form a psyche up, or is she stronger like this.
The chapter's fine. Some people just loving wallowing in misery. Although the muscles on the thighs are a bit odd. Might be too many lines.

Fluffy

Post by Fluffy »

Kick her sorry ass, Chloe!

No, seriously.

Not because I want to see a child get the snot kicked out of her; just that if it comes down to a fight and Abby somehow manages to overpower Chloe (whether via the succubi powers - something that has been established that Abby has no real control over, or reaching out to Chloe's humanity by bursting into tears - snapping Chloe out of her lust craze), it'll be blazingly obvious that Abby is the author's pet - which would be annoying.

As for the art - what is the obsession with sexualizing a child? Abby's subconsciously growing bigger/stronger to take on Chloe to protect Teddy/i? That's perfectly fine. But why does her bust size need to get bigger in the process? Does she instead to slap Chloe with them?

Also, Abby's thighs/knees look like they're melting - which is rather unsettling to look at. The least the artist can do is look up some references in order to get the look right.
Last edited by Fluffy on Mon Oct 29, 2018 10:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Please, don't come to me expecting me to fix your problems.

dmra

Post by dmra »

Since succubi are shape shifters it's not exactly surprising that Abby can change how she looks. As already said the important question is are the muscles cosmetic or real? When Chloe fought the Monster Hunters she didn't bulk up and when she was impersonating Teddy she had to hold her breasts in so hard that she could barely breath. All of which suggests that Abby's changes should be surface only rather then her doing some kind of Hulk like metamorphosis.

http://www.dangerouslychloe.com/strips- ... _interfere

Error of Logic

Post by Error of Logic »

Well! Look who's finally useful.

dmra

Post by dmra »

To be fair to Abby she was at least making efforts to look after Chloe and keep her fed. She even had the sense to try to consult an expert on what to do for the best about her.

Admittedly that expert was Ilsa but at least she was trying which was a hell of a lot more than any of the more grown up characters had thought to do.

Fluffy

Post by Fluffy »

Error of Logic wrote:
Mon Oct 29, 2018 10:39 am
Well! Look who's finally useful.
Presumably - especially if Abby has been imbued with the 'instant expert' trope.
Please, don't come to me expecting me to fix your problems.

lordoffiling

Post by lordoffiling »

Taking bets:

Chloe escaped?

Or

Chloe was set free?
"Rather than simply enjoying these comics, we log in to these forums to argue about them. [...] We are some strange people, and I guess we have nothing better to do." - lordoffiling

dmra

Post by dmra »

Set free by who?

Both Teddies seem to be elsewhere along with their "guardians". Ilsa looks like the only person who might be able to accomplish it but only if she took time away from the charming domestic scene of torture and mutilation she's got going on with her daughter.