Dangerously Chloe 25-10-18 Had an Awakening

Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

Jason Waltrip

Dangerously Chloe 25-10-18 Had an Awakening

Post by Jason Waltrip »

New Strip! Teddi invites her strip club co-workers to give Charity a special "Thank you" for all the sacrifices she's made for Teddi's god-ucation.

FuzzyFace

Re: Dangerously Chloe 25-10-18 Had an Awakening

Post by FuzzyFace »

OK, I am out of words. This has now gone so far in a bizarre direction, that the whole, "this plot is stupid" thing doesn't begin to describe it.

brasca

Post by brasca »

Sweet Charity 😉

OllieOrOlly

Post by OllieOrOlly »

Apologies for beating a dead horse - this comic is lazy and tired. Limping along with half of an idea, then ditching it for more T & A; and the "this is a succubus story" excuse is weak to begin with, yet even less relevant because this is apparently meant to be the angelic/chaste avenue, so it shouldn't be another ""PG-13" sex comedy scene.

The supposed dichotomy of Ted and Teddi is already muddled, but makes it more so with the "angelic" Teddi encouraging, hell, showering lust over Charity, which would cause her to become a fallen angel.
Is the difference that Ted uses lust via coercion and Teddi by somewhat invitation? Both seem like harbingers of tactless smut, thereby adding to the aforementioned lack of clarity between characterisation.

I had thought the strip club had already been given its *last hurrah* when Chloe discovered Teddi's secret sleazy life, but here are all the girls yet again, not being anything but empty fanservice.
Also, I'm admittedly ignorant of strip clubs and their policies, but it seems odd that a customer would also be in a state of undress, which seems to indicate that Teddi is whoring out the girls to Charity?
Last edited by OllieOrOlly on Thu Oct 25, 2018 3:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tython

Post by Tython »

huh.....well this went in a direction I did not expect......Charity I hope you can hold out.

BioYuGi

Post by BioYuGi »

I do hope Charity's shirt was undone consensually.

Also these girls need to eat some fucking cheeseburgers. Stomachs can be thin but theirs are concave, holy crap.

Also Charity looked cute with the braid.

brasca

Post by brasca »

Well I certainly like where this went, but I'm not so sure about Charity.

I think she really wanted to get closer to god and while this is a great consolation prize it's difficult to justify. Charity could take a bath or join Teddi at a strip club in the interest of "helping" her unlock her powers, but this might be a tough one to explain to her superiors. Of course technically she's a mortal so what happens in the champagne room stays in the champagne room.

rogermart

Post by rogermart »

OllieOrOlly wrote:
Thu Oct 25, 2018 2:48 am

The supposed dichotomy of Ted and Teddi is already muddled, but makes it more so with the "angelic" Teddi encouraging, hell, showering lust over Charity, which would cause her to become a fallen angel.
Considering the male angels have a lot of sex (and not just with angels) and have been seen lusting for Pandora (not
with her Chastity disguise, but herself), and they're still angels, so I think Charity will still be an angel.
That's what i do... i drink and i know things...

renmei

Post by renmei »

Heh. That was unexpected. Teddi's still quite the devil.

I'm not sure where this is going, but it feels kind of off somehow.

Mutant for Hire

Post by Mutant for Hire »

I think Teddi just broke Charity. Any bets on whether she falls?

dmra

Post by dmra »

Teddi seems to have a problem differentiating "love" from "lust". Nothing we've seen so far shows Charity has any real interest in anything other than Teddi's body.

jish55

Post by jish55 »

So, who misses the days where Teddy was just trying to be a high school student with a succubus living at his house and the head cheerleader trying to find out what's going on with him? Seriously, this comic is no longer feeling coherent and just feels like pandering now, and although I've enjoyed a lot of the work, most if it no longer feels solid like it used to.

Fluffy

Post by Fluffy »

OllieOrOlly wrote:
Thu Oct 25, 2018 2:48 am

Also, I'm admittedly ignorant of strip clubs and their policies, but it seems odd that a customer would also be in a state of undress, which seems to indicate that Teddi is whoring out the girls to Charity?
That's the part that caught my attention. The way Teddi is talking, lap dances hadn't even started yet; but Charity looks disheveled and all the other strippers are either gyrating their crotch/ass in her face, pouring champagne on themselves, throwing money or parading around in Charity's discarded clothes.Yeah, Charity agreed to the awakening; but what exactly happened prior to this arrangement?

It isn't *that* kind of establishment? Yeah....could've fooled me with the way these people are behaving. L-)

To make this scene far less skivvy/questionable, it would have made more sense to have the group of strippers guiding a flustered Charity into a back room with Teddi saying her line instead of whatever the Hell this is supposed to imply. Or, at the very least - if they wanted to go for a 'sexy' conclusion - make Charity not look like she's in a state of nervous panic.

Now that this pandering nonsense is done; can we please go back to helping Chloe?
jish55 wrote:
Thu Oct 25, 2018 9:37 am
So, who misses the days where Teddy was just trying to be a high school student with a succubus living at his house and the head cheerleader trying to find out what's going on with him? Seriously, this comic is no longer feeling coherent and just feels like pandering now, and although I've enjoyed a lot of the work, most if it no longer feels solid like it used to.
It's been like this since Teddy was forcibly turned into a girl after his first handjob from a girl awakened Chloe's sexual puberty (so, just over three years?! Seriously, I just checked the date. That arc started on October 5, 2015).
Last edited by Fluffy on Thu Oct 25, 2018 10:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Please, don't come to me expecting me to fix your problems.

lordoffiling

Post by lordoffiling »

I’m not sure angels *can* fall in this universe. At least not by way of exploring physical pleasures. We know of at least one that bangs a succubus on the regular and his wings are still white as snow.

I find that interesting, actually. It’s implied that we’re dealing with the Christian god here, but in this universe he doesn’t appear to be a jerk about sex. Gay sex would appear to be a-ok, the only problem with premarital sex would appear to be the possibility of children before you’re ready for them, his holy servants can bang each other to their hearts content without repercussions...
"Rather than simply enjoying these comics, we log in to these forums to argue about them. [...] We are some strange people, and I guess we have nothing better to do." - lordoffiling

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

Yeah, he's obviously a milquetoast Episcopalian version. And/or he's going the full In Nomine "withdraw to the higher Heavens and leave the angels to bollix things up in their various ways" thing.
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.