Dangerously Chloe 22-10-18 Baring My Soul

Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

Jason Waltrip

Dangerously Chloe 22-10-18 Baring My Soul

Post by Jason Waltrip »

New Strip! Teddi is making progress with her God-training... and her striptease! She's added angel wing feathers to her routine!

FuzzyFace

Re: Dangerously Chloe 22-10-18 Baring My Soul

Post by FuzzyFace »

...and that leads people back to G-d...?

Cortez

Post by Cortez »

So Teddy has demonic powers and Teddi got the holy powers.

Alexander Collins

Post by Alexander Collins »

FuzzyFace wrote:
Mon Oct 22, 2018 2:19 am
...and that leads people back to G-d...?
Darn, I was hoping to be the first one. Oh well, I’m still saying it. That’s one way to inspire spirituality!

Tython

Post by Tython »

Oh wow...well this is going places....still waiting for Naomi to make her return and to see how that will turn out

OllieOrOlly

Post by OllieOrOlly »

Well, well, the asinine stripping actually moved the plot a little bit? It's god damn stupid, but hey, at least it wasn't entirely pointless.
Although, this instalment does something that is a pet peeve of mine: important exposition that gets sidelined by excessively showy visuals. It's akin to a heartfelt monologue in a revenge movie that happens simultaneously with a loud shootout. The position of the text blocks also make it difficult to tell exactly how the dialogue is meant to flow, especially with sweaty tits and ass overwhelming the extra large panel.

It's no surprise that the macho Ted is driven by demonic energy, but nothing had indicated that Teddi had anything angelic about them until just now. Though, there is some minor promise with the decency aura, as actually preventing lust is something that seemed impossible before.
On a tangent, I guess instead of following Chloe, we're stuck with Ted vs. Teddi, one who propagates and harvests lust, and one who encourages it but ultimately causes the lustful to become chaste? It's slightly better than repeating the cycle of tedious stripping and screwing, although tough to be invested when both versions of Ted are so thoroughly unlikeable.

This update did what the previous one did, too, which is disappearing panties; is it a part of a montage in which Teddi goes bottomless in some acts or is it merely an artistic error? More likely the latter, as it does follow the trend of half-assery in the comic.

renmei

Post by renmei »

Cortez wrote:
Mon Oct 22, 2018 2:20 am
So Teddy has demonic powers and Teddi got the holy powers.
Yup. It's notable that in both cases he/she had an uncontrollable urge to use those powers. In the first instance, both of them remembered it as a dream. We'll see what happens now that Charity has witnessed it.

brasca

Post by brasca »

I must say I was confused by this until I realized this wasn’t just a window into Teddi’s imagination, but her actually dancing at the strip club.

So it would seem that Teddi got the angelic attributes, but not the strict morality.

Sabishii Kouen

Post by Sabishii Kouen »

I'm seeing a resemblence (or homage even) to Panty and Stocking the anime, a comedy where two angelic sisters defeat demons and evil spirits. They do a literal strip tease/pole dance in their transformation sequence to summon their angelic weapons.

Mr Picky

Post by Mr Picky »

Gilbert K. Chesterton was right!

Insectoid

Post by Insectoid »

That's an interesting twist... :-o
For those curious: my avatar is an artistic rendering of a spaceship I drew for a primitive (by today's standards) multiplayer online game called XPilot. (More about both on my website.)

Bzzz.

Fluffy

Post by Fluffy »

OllieOrOlly wrote:
Mon Oct 22, 2018 2:44 am
This update did what the previous one did, too, which is disappearing panties; is it a part of a montage in which Teddi goes bottomless in some acts or is it merely an artistic error? More likely the latter, as it does follow the trend of half-assery in the comic.
I'm guessing the one panel of visible undies is meant as a censoring device; which - considering all other panels have her naked from the waist down - is an incredibly sloppy/amateur approach to go with. Censoring the area could've been easily accomplished with a well placed word bubble or a light flare (Teddi's legs are parted and there are already light flares in the background; wouldn't be hard to place one strategically between her legs to hide her nethers; and it wouldn't look any more/less suggestive than the pasties that cover her tiny nipples).
Last edited by Fluffy on Mon Oct 22, 2018 10:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Please, don't come to me expecting me to fix your problems.

lordoffiling

Post by lordoffiling »

Called it.

Oh and, I’m pretty sure this club is either gonna be out of business by the end of the week, or it’s going to become some manner of holy site.

Souls saved, tips appreciated, y’all.
"Rather than simply enjoying these comics, we log in to these forums to argue about them. [...] We are some strange people, and I guess we have nothing better to do." - lordoffiling

RemoWilliams

Post by RemoWilliams »

I'll play Devil's Advocate for a moment.

(Yes, I went there)

This isn't too far off of many religions. Lots of them use music and physical activity to induce states of ecstasy.

And, lots of them (Outright or through subtext) emphasize the power of the female when it comes to sexuality and healing. Especially the shamanistic ones.

Plus, church would never be boring.

Remo Williams,

The Master of Sinanju.

Onyx

Post by Onyx »

I'm surprised Teddi hasn't started pulling guys up on stage to have sex with them like they do in some Amsterdam sex shows, considering how horny she keeps getting overall. I mean who's going to stop her?