Dangerously Chloe 18-10-18 Worldly Desires

Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

Jason Waltrip
Posts: 411
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2015 9:00 pm

Dangerously Chloe 18-10-18 Worldly Desires

Post by Jason Waltrip » Thu Oct 18, 2018 2:11 am

New Strip! Charity gives Teddi her first God-training lesson, but Teddi has other ideas to "get into the zone."

Passing Through
Posts: 1316
Joined: Wed Aug 31, 2011 11:26 pm

Re: Dangerously Chloe 18-10-18 Worldly Desires

Post by Passing Through » Thu Oct 18, 2018 2:30 am

Well that's an unusual meditation technique. Anyway, take it away Tandi:
Image

User avatar
Cortez
Posts: 2238
Joined: Tue Dec 25, 2012 8:53 am

Re: Dangerously Chloe 18-10-18 Worldly Desires

Post by Cortez » Thu Oct 18, 2018 2:41 am

Give in to temptation Charity.

User avatar
brasca
Posts: 3442
Joined: Wed Jul 13, 2011 6:04 am

Re: Dangerously Chloe 18-10-18 Worldly Desires

Post by brasca » Thu Oct 18, 2018 3:03 am

Yes please. I'm sure Teddy and Teddi have men out of their system by now.

I find it odd that Charity made gruel. I thought heaven had better cuisine.

User avatar
christopheftw
Posts: 171
Joined: Sat Jan 24, 2015 3:27 pm

Re: Dangerously Chloe 18-10-18 Worldly Desires

Post by christopheftw » Thu Oct 18, 2018 3:41 am

Is Chris having a homosexual awakening?

User avatar
Dragon Paladin
Posts: 103
Joined: Thu Mar 08, 2018 4:43 am

Re: Dangerously Chloe 18-10-18 Worldly Desires

Post by Dragon Paladin » Thu Oct 18, 2018 4:37 am

Hey, look at this pg-13 good ol' family fun comic! :-bd
I am Suleviir, Paladin of Iomede, Goddess of Valor. Those who do evil shall fear my blade.

User avatar
brasca
Posts: 3442
Joined: Wed Jul 13, 2011 6:04 am

Re: Dangerously Chloe 18-10-18 Worldly Desires

Post by brasca » Thu Oct 18, 2018 5:00 am

christopheftw wrote:
Thu Oct 18, 2018 3:41 am
Is Chris having a homosexual awakening?
Before this strip ends I think everyone is going to be bicurious.

User avatar
Balancer
Posts: 115
Joined: Wed May 08, 2013 5:44 am

Re: Dangerously Chloe 18-10-18 Worldly Desires

Post by Balancer » Thu Oct 18, 2018 5:17 am

And this is why we don't tank our will saves kids, remember will is not a dump stat.

OllieOrOlly
Posts: 612
Joined: Sat Oct 10, 2015 8:48 am

Re: Dangerously Chloe 18-10-18 Worldly Desires

Post by OllieOrOlly » Thu Oct 18, 2018 5:45 am

How woefully predictable that it keeps going to cheap fanservice set in really iffy circumstances.

Character development? Screw it, flopping tits as Teddi returns to damn stripping, despite her/his apparent epiphany that they should focus on their self-righteous mission, over continually stroking their ego about how "hot" they are!
Jokes? Not particularly amusing, though some very minor credit as there was a set up and punchline with Charity in instructing meditation then trying to apply it to herself at the end... Even though her crush is stupid and she seems to have established as smart enough to have realise that "Chastity" lied about Teddi knowing her, let alone having a crush on her.

*Edit* okay, more or less passed the kneejerk reaction. There is development in Teddi reneged on leaving stripping because of them yet again following a misguided belief that sleaziness is "therapeutic." Also, further exploration on Charity's sexuality. However, I should stress, these are boring and arguably irrelevant, or at least wastes of time, which would be better used to developments with even the slightest hint of subtlety and intelligence.

User avatar
Error of Logic
Posts: 5693
Joined: Thu Sep 16, 2010 6:43 pm

Re: Dangerously Chloe 18-10-18 Worldly Desires

Post by Error of Logic » Thu Oct 18, 2018 6:26 am

Echh. The strip club again.

Charity might need to devote some time to investigating what Teddi is supposed to be a goddess of. Teenage hormones? Exotic dancing? (Right now, it seems all the demonic junk went to Teddy, anyway.)

I do like how Teddi's found some small amount of common sense and managed to stick with it by not taking risks with that boy. It's a very small step, but at least she made it.
brasca wrote:
Thu Oct 18, 2018 3:03 am
I find it odd that Charity made gruel. I thought heaven had better cuisine.
She's feeding two unruly demons and a novice deity who needs to be trained so she turns out right. Gruel seems fairly appropriate. ;)

dmra
Posts: 661
Joined: Wed Sep 11, 2013 7:21 pm

Re: Dangerously Chloe 18-10-18 Worldly Desires

Post by dmra » Thu Oct 18, 2018 6:57 am

So, is Teddy also getting into the zone or have we dropped the one mind two bodies thing? Because seeing how the male body reacted to the female body performing might have been more interesting and certainly less predictable than seeing Charity reacting to Teddi doing her routine.

User avatar
brasca
Posts: 3442
Joined: Wed Jul 13, 2011 6:04 am

Re: Dangerously Chloe 18-10-18 Worldly Desires

Post by brasca » Thu Oct 18, 2018 6:58 am

Error of Logic wrote:
Thu Oct 18, 2018 6:26 am
Echh. The strip club again.

Charity might need to devote some time to investigating what Teddi is supposed to be a goddess of. Teenage hormones? Exotic dancing? (Right now, it seems all the demonic junk went to Teddy, anyway.)

I do like how Teddi's found some small amount of common sense and managed to stick with it by not taking risks with that boy. It's a very small step, but at least she made it.
brasca wrote:
Thu Oct 18, 2018 3:03 am
I find it odd that Charity made gruel. I thought heaven had better cuisine.
She's feeding two unruly demons and a novice deity who needs to be trained so she turns out right. Gruel seems fairly appropriate. ;)
I agree Charity could care less about Abby and Chloe, but if she's trying to win Teddi over through her stomach she's going about it the wrong way.

Onyx
Posts: 21
Joined: Thu Mar 22, 2018 4:27 pm

Re: Dangerously Chloe 18-10-18 Worldly Desires

Post by Onyx » Thu Oct 18, 2018 7:01 am

meh. I'm beyond caring really, but they really should just make this is an out and out porno comic if they're just going to keep having Teddi work at a strip club or bone the entire football team. And maybe retcon him/her to being 18. I mean it is Canada after all.

Which is an interesting question; how much time has passed since Teddy first got gender flipped?

User avatar
lordoffiling
Posts: 714
Joined: Tue May 21, 2013 6:48 pm

Re: Dangerously Chloe 18-10-18 Worldly Desires

Post by lordoffiling » Thu Oct 18, 2018 10:19 am

OllieOrOlly wrote:
Thu Oct 18, 2018 5:45 am

(rant)
Came here expecting this, was not disappointed.
"Rather than simply enjoying these comics, we log in to these forums to argue about them. [...] We are some strange people, and I guess we have nothing better to do." - lordoffiling

User avatar
Error of Logic
Posts: 5693
Joined: Thu Sep 16, 2010 6:43 pm

Re: Dangerously Chloe 18-10-18 Worldly Desires

Post by Error of Logic » Thu Oct 18, 2018 10:21 am

brasca wrote:
Thu Oct 18, 2018 6:58 am
Error of Logic wrote:
Thu Oct 18, 2018 6:26 am
Echh. The strip club again.

Charity might need to devote some time to investigating what Teddi is supposed to be a goddess of. Teenage hormones? Exotic dancing? (Right now, it seems all the demonic junk went to Teddy, anyway.)

I do like how Teddi's found some small amount of common sense and managed to stick with it by not taking risks with that boy. It's a very small step, but at least she made it.
brasca wrote:
Thu Oct 18, 2018 3:03 am
I find it odd that Charity made gruel. I thought heaven had better cuisine.
She's feeding two unruly demons and a novice deity who needs to be trained so she turns out right. Gruel seems fairly appropriate. ;)
I agree Charity could care less about Abby and Chloe, but if she's trying to win Teddi over through her stomach she's going about it the wrong way.
It's not about winning them over, I think. It's about instilling discipline.

Post Reply