Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

Fluffy

Re: Dangerously Chloe 15-10-18 Sneak into My Room

Post by Fluffy »

Mandy wrote:
Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:13 am
http://www.dangerouslychloe.com/strips- ... candidates

... In case anybody forgot that little piece of hinting at using protection every step of the way, including gloves. Weirdly enough.
I'm not going to question the point of wearing latex gloves as a means of preventing the spread of STDs when giving handjobs; however, that is not any indication that protection is being used every step of the way. For Teddy, it could have been just his way of preventing getting splooge on his hands.
This is entirely about Teddi being angelic now instead of demonic and therefore less likely to leap on sexual temptation. Teddi is much more modest and concerned with repercussions now.
Really? Because it sure looked like Teddi was all for having nookie until it dawned on her that - oh, yeah! - she can get pregnant now.
Valkog wrote:
Wed Oct 17, 2018 12:18 pm
lordoffiling wrote:
Wed Oct 17, 2018 10:13 am
This comic is the only place I’ve ever, ever heard of somebody wearing a rubber glove to give somebody else a handy, by the way.
There's probably a very good reason you don't really see it anywhere else. Everyone in this comic is batshit insane.
And if they're not batshit insane; they're inexplicably stupid (i.e. - Chloe deliberately sabotaging Teddy's one chance to land himself a girlfriend and then willfully allowing herself to get sick/die because she wants Teddy to be the one to punch her V-Card. It would make sense if the contract stated he was the only one who could do the deed and she's being forced to save herself for him - but since that was never established, her choice to save herself for him is inherently moronic).
Please, don't come to me expecting me to fix your problems.

brasca

Post by brasca »

lordoffiling wrote:
This comic is the only place I’ve ever, ever heard of somebody wearing a rubber glove to give somebody else a handy, by the way.
Maybe it’s a special textured glove like a French tickler for handjobs.

Kisai

Post by Kisai »

rogermart wrote:
Tue Oct 16, 2018 2:58 am
1. Teddy knows that succubus blood is inmune to human diseases, because the first time Chloe injected him with her blood was to cure him from a cold.

2. Teddi until now didn't have a fully functional reproductive system, she was only girl-shaped, even down there, so it's like a handjob (if the hand has the shape of a vagina), and how low is the risk of getting STDs with a handjob?

So I'm giving Teddy the benefit of the doubt, either she figured it out that her insides were not really the insides or she already knew from past experience that sucubbus blood is inmune to human diseases (and I guess reaper ectoplasm is too).
This can't be overstated enough. When Teddi/y was injected with just Chloe's blood, he was "girl shaped", and the succubus+reaper blood did more to lock Teddy/i into a girl shape by occult means. By being split apart magically The Teddee's may as well be two separate non-human creatures, but no longer merely being "shaped".

But you can also just handwave the logic here too, How do magical beings reproduce? Clearly there are male and female (or ways of taking those forms) for both the Reapers and the Hellspawn, so it doesn't take any stretch to imagine it applies to the Cherub's too. Thus it's not illogical that both "halves" of the Teddii's can take whatever form they need to sate their desire. Just they were originally human, and do not have the control that one would have had they been born and raised as a magical being. Just like how Abby makes dumb choices by being a baby-succubus, The Tedz are making dumb choices by being a baby-demongodthing.

dmra

Post by dmra »

Kisai wrote:
Wed Oct 17, 2018 3:11 pm
Just like how Abby makes dumb choices by being a baby-succubus, The Tedz are making dumb choices by being a baby-demongodthing.
But Abby was making really dumb choices long before she was any kind of succubus.

Like "killing" herself with Alchemy''s scythe to go to Heaven to "rescue" her friend. Or by injecting herself with blood to become a succubus in the first place.

lordoffiling

Post by lordoffiling »

brasca wrote:
Wed Oct 17, 2018 1:54 pm
lordoffiling wrote:
Maybe it’s a special textured glove like a French tickler for handjobs.
I thought of that, but Naomi offered Teddy a handjob as well when he was in the shower at school and she was going to put on rubber gloves too. Unless they both had those kinds of gloves in mind it’s unlikely.
"Rather than simply enjoying these comics, we log in to these forums to argue about them. [...] We are some strange people, and I guess we have nothing better to do." - lordoffiling

brasca

Post by brasca »

Very probably. If such a product existed it would be a best seller for those who can’t find anyone else.