Dangerously Chloe 11-10-18 Worried About Chloe

Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

OllieOrOlly

Re: Dangerously Chloe 11-10-18 Worried About Chloe

Post by OllieOrOlly »

Varanus wrote:
Thu Oct 11, 2018 3:59 am
Okay, Abby's been creepy and unrealistically naive/immature many times, but its kind of going to new levels here. Is she honestly saying the thing that bothers her the most about her brother getting torn apart is ruining an attractive body?
My interpretation was that Abby wasn't so much attracted to her brother, but rather viewing him as art, i.e. an object like the Statue of David, not a person nor a family member. So, she is still a terrible person, but at least no incestuous inclinations (though, with the Ilsa and Pandora relation, it is understandable that someone could see a theme of incest).

renmei

Post by renmei »

Varanus wrote:
Thu Oct 11, 2018 3:59 am
Okay, Abby's been creepy and unrealistically naive/immature many times, but its kind of going to new levels here. Is she honestly saying the thing that bothers her the most about her brother getting torn apart is ruining an attractive body?
She knows what happens to the men in succubi matings. She's seen her brother's corpse and she's gotten "the talk" from Pandora and Chloe about how succubi biology works. He's a super hot beefcake now. The damage they could do to his body through mating or pregnancy would ruin a "work of art".

It's perfectly possible to find someone attractive and not want to have sex with them.

JoybuzzerX

Post by JoybuzzerX »

OllieOrOlly wrote:
Thu Oct 11, 2018 2:32 am
It was already weird, but the revelation that Ilsa is Pandora's mother just added an extra layer of creepy; though, it does explain Pandora's warped personality a bit.

Also, oh hai, Chloe! Nice to see our heroine reduced to being a pet of an idiotic child... I guess Werewolf stories have the protagonist similarly chained up, but they usually get to be characters outside of the full moon, rather than serve as a really feeble *justification* for another character's tedious and repugnant actions. At this point, Chloe's real name must be "MacGuffin."

So, back from pointless man ass to pointless succubus ass, with a dash of an especially niche fetish. Although, at least it is a character that deserves to be tortured rather than hapless humans? Still, it is much less rape-y than previous few updates, thus... technically better?
Sooo...when it's other things it's "Well, they're demons." but when it's this, the whole, "Well, they're demons." is thrown out the window?

The revelation was funny :) They're hell demons, remember? They don't live by normal human standards.

Or else, time to just burn Chloe alive now.

Storm-forge mystique

Post by Storm-forge mystique »

...for some reason, this makes me think of a certain princess being tortured by her parent...

Fluffy

Post by Fluffy »

And 11 year old girl referring to her brother's body as 'a work of art' was cringy enough; but then, they have to amp it up by Pandora deriving pleasure from her mother torturing her (and, of course, mommy dearest loving every second of it). :ymsick:

But, hey - why stop there? Bring on the mutilation! Set Chloe free so she can rape Teddy and tear off his junk in the process of losing her virginity.
Please, don't come to me expecting me to fix your problems.

OllieOrOlly

Post by OllieOrOlly »

Fluffy wrote:
Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:59 am

But, hey - why stop there? Bring on the mutilation! Set Chloe free so she can rape Teddy and tear off his junk in the process of losing her virginity.
That seems in style with where the writers would go, EXCEPT it involves Chloe being an active participant in the plot, so it is unlikely.

TheEighth

Post by TheEighth »

Soooo.....I guess this technically makes Ilsa into Abby and Teddy's.......step-grandmother?
What's the big deal?~Misery from Ruby Gloom
Dakara Korosu/So I'll Kill You~Kei Munakata from Medaka Box
I Floop the Pig~ Finn from Adventure Time
Dangerously Cheesy!~ Chester Cheetah from Cheetos
What the Juice? ~Randy Cunningham from Randy Cunningham: Ninth Grade Ninja.
Groovy. ~ Ashley J. Williams from Evil Dead
Just let yourself go floppy.
For now this is your chance.
Pretend you have no bones
And do the Rubber Chicken Dance~ Cheese Sandwich from My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic
I'm Appuhjack! Mowe appuh fwittuh?~ Baby Applejack from My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic
It's Taco Tuesday!~Sonata Dusk from Equestria Girls: Rainbow Rocks

OllieOrOlly

Post by OllieOrOlly »

JoybuzzerX wrote:
Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:07 am
OllieOrOlly wrote:
Thu Oct 11, 2018 2:32 am
It was already weird, but the revelation that Ilsa is Pandora's mother just added an extra layer of creepy; though, it does explain Pandora's warped personality a bit.

Also, oh hai, Chloe! Nice to see our heroine reduced to being a pet of an idiotic child... I guess Werewolf stories have the protagonist similarly chained up, but they usually get to be characters outside of the full moon, rather than serve as a really feeble *justification* for another character's tedious and repugnant actions. At this point, Chloe's real name must be "MacGuffin."

So, back from pointless man ass to pointless succubus ass, with a dash of an especially niche fetish. Although, at least it is a character that deserves to be tortured rather than hapless humans? Still, it is much less rape-y than previous few updates, thus... technically better?
Sooo...when it's other things it's "Well, they're demons." but when it's this, the whole, "Well, they're demons." is thrown out the window?

The revelation was funny :) They're hell demons, remember? They don't live by normal human standards.

I never said anything like, "well, they're demons," to excuse their actions before and I wasn't suggesting it was *abnormal* by demon standards. I don't dispute that the demons have differences from human norms, however, with the demon standards as presented by the comic, it seems to be implied that Ilsa and Pandora are a bit extreme even for hell.

Chloe is one of their own, so that logic of burning her alive is quite the stretch from original point; they are demons, but it seems heavily suggested that they still have rules to follow, too.

Fluffy

Post by Fluffy »

JoybuzzerX wrote:
Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:07 am

Folks saying 'well, they're demons; it's expected' doesn't mean they support the behavior/actions - just that it's expected behavior.

Honestly wish this comic stuck with implied questionable shenanigans instead of needing to show it to us. Whatever happened to leaving things to ones imagination?

lordoffiling

Post by lordoffiling »

Somewhere along the way, the comic makers decided they were going to go ahead and do everything they felt they could get away with. I’m sure they would have tossed the PG-13 rating in the bin if they could have.

(This particular strip perfectly underlines how ridiculous that whole thing is, by the way. One sex demon loving getting branded on the ass by her mom is a-ok by the ad networks! Just don’t show nipples while doing it. *headdesk*)

I’m fine with that, obviously. I’m a fan of pushing limits, I enjoy sexy humor as well as dark humor. I don’t know how you do a comic about sex demons from hell without indulging in both.
"Rather than simply enjoying these comics, we log in to these forums to argue about them. [...] We are some strange people, and I guess we have nothing better to do." - lordoffiling

LarsenSan

Post by LarsenSan »

So, now we are entering into mother/daughter lesbian incest? Are you sure this wasn't written by Shadman?

lordoffiling

Post by lordoffiling »

I’d argue this isn’t sexual. The most hardcore BDSM junkie on Earth wouldn’t brand their partner with a hot iron, or allow themselves to be branded.

(... or maybe. If there’s one thing I’ve learned, it’s that there’s a kink for everything. But I’ve personally never heard of this one, and I’m *not* going to Google it.)

If there is a sexual element at all, it would just demonstrate how far and away different sexuality is for demons. The fact that they implant their young into men and nine months later they erupt like a chest-burster is just one way in which the whole thing is upside-down from humans, this would be an example of another.
"Rather than simply enjoying these comics, we log in to these forums to argue about them. [...] We are some strange people, and I guess we have nothing better to do." - lordoffiling

Error of Logic

Post by Error of Logic »

Honestly, I'm getting flashbacks to Brian Lumley's Wamphyri-series, whose monsters enjoyed both carnality with and cannibalism of their own young 'because their own flesh was the sweetest'. :ymsick:

Cortez

Post by Cortez »

lordoffiling wrote:
Thu Oct 11, 2018 12:47 pm
I’d argue this isn’t sexual.
It is though.

Fluffy

Post by Fluffy »

lordoffiling wrote:
Thu Oct 11, 2018 12:47 pm
I’d argue this isn’t sexual.
Can't really see how it isn't; seeing as Pandora is nude and literally begging for more (which Slash Stab is more than happy to oblige in giving - literally purring when she first got her hands on Pandora).

Unless this sadomasochism is just a form of innocent tickling for demons...well, Hell; it's still sexual, considering Pandora's naked.