Dangerously Chloe 8-10-18 The Crazy Dream

Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

BlairFan
Yap Yap Sycophant

Re: Dangerously Chloe 8-10-18 The Crazy Dream

Post by BlairFan »

@Brasca, yes, sometimes (s)he can Al, and sometimes Kimmy, depending on Teddy's mood. ;))

rogermart

Post by rogermart »

Well, Ruby can say that she likes yaoi for the stories, but we all know that she has no problem with the fanservice (and with 'no problem' I mean she mega-approves), so even if DC is not her cup of tea, she would watch this last developments, fawning over Alchemy and Teddy in the shower...
That's what i do... i drink and i know things...

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

Assuming that she isn’t currently thinking rather too much about the real thing...
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

mulrich88

Post by mulrich88 »

This comic has completely lost the plot and I'm out of chances to give. Bye.

OllieOrOlly

Post by OllieOrOlly »

I'd think Ruby would have better standards for a "forbidden love" plot. For example, she would enjoy a story with a 21 year old gay guy who is confident in his sexuality and a 16 year old guy who is uncertain, but the latter gradually realises that he is gay too when he develops feelings and a relationship with the slightly more mature man. A bit different from someone who isn't gay getting overpowered and forced to ecstasy by a domineering bruiser, who has no emotional investment and is merely getting his rocks off.

Fluffy

Post by Fluffy »

I always saw Ruby as preferring novels/manga that is male-centric, with an intriguing plot with plenty of romance taking place between two attractive male leads, with some intimate sex scenes sprinkled in, for good measure (scenes that happen in panel; not off screen).

DC doesn't meet any of this criteria - like, at all. And two strips of similar looking males having off screen sexy times and cuddling in a shower (22 chapters in, I might add) would hardly peak her interest. She'd probably see it as a weak attempt to pander to the Yaoi fans.
Please, don't come to me expecting me to fix your problems.

EmptyHat

Post by EmptyHat »

OllieOrOlly wrote:
Mon Oct 08, 2018 9:58 am
Cortez wrote:
Mon Oct 08, 2018 7:52 am
EmptyHat wrote:
Mon Oct 08, 2018 6:30 am

Isn't it heavily implying that femme Ted did the screwing of the football team while macho Ted 'dreamed' through her eyes?
No, we saw Teddy sneaking out of Al's room.
We did, but I think poster was suggesting that the state of the football team was Teddi's doing, while Teddy only went after Chris. I don't agree, but I can see the logic of the theory.

Actually I totes missed a page >.>

(So yeah, probably not right)