Dangerously Chloe 20-09-18 Two Teddies

Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

Jason Waltrip

Dangerously Chloe 20-09-18 Two Teddies

Post by Jason Waltrip »

New Strip! While Charity checks the stat screens of the two Teddies, back in Hell, Pandora's punishment doesn't seem to be nearly as dire as the thought of being out of the action.

Alexander Collins

Re: Dangerously Chloe 20-09-18 Two Teddies

Post by Alexander Collins »

No. Just no.

FuzzyFace

Post by FuzzyFace »

Uh huh. So... explanation provided... Teddi is now *actually* female... but we're still doing the two people thing.

Maybe they're not stealing from MC, actually, but "Switch"?

Cortez

Post by Cortez »

Not two people, but Teddy with two bodies.

OllieOrOlly

Post by OllieOrOlly »

Quick, Slash-stab, kill Pandora before more *hi-goddamn-larious* "pranks" can be done!

Jumped ahead a bit, so stepping back: the division of the Teds makes a plot dead end of sorts. I guess they could find a way to refuse the entities, but perhaps both feel like "individuals," thus wouldn't want to refuse; maybe a story in that, yet doesn't seem like it'd be interesting, when viewing the strip as it is - a begrudging slog that has long lost the enthusiasm from behind the scenes and from the audience (well, the latter is me at least).
One mind in two bodies doesn't seem like "low-level omnipresence," rather confusing to a human mind and an annoying inconvenience. Guess I'm just stuck on the pseudo-God comparison - I suppose being in two places simultaneously could be argued as "omnipresence," but merely two doesn't seem to fit the lofty label.
Not sure why Al is telling the Teds about the reproductive nature of the female offshoot in an aside, as it makes it seem creepy when it could just be given as a matter of fact.
If the, ahem, story opts to go back to wretched Pandora's "pranks," then there are some worrying signals that the newer cringeworthy content will out-cringe the old...

rogermart

Post by rogermart »

So now we have overly-male Teddy and overly-female (for real now) Teddi, and both are more mind-connected than the sensates on Sense 8... This should be interesting.
That's what i do... i drink and i know things...

brasca

Post by brasca »

This is quite the conundrum for Ilsa. Torture Pandora by keeping her in hell or torture mortals by letting her go.

So far this doesn't appear to be a repeat of Magick Chicks because Teddy and Teddi are psychically connected and so far it appears that neither one is a representative of good or evil. Just to be on the safe side they definitely need to practice safe sex since they don't any anti-Christs popping out.

Error of Logic

Post by Error of Logic »

Shaddap, Pandora. I hope the chains don't come off before the comic ends.

So... Now what happens?

ven

Post by ven »

Well, sounds like Teddy found the ultimate way of masturbation, he just needs to ensure contraception.
rogermart wrote:
Thu Sep 20, 2018 4:40 am
This should be interesting.
Spoilers: it won't

Lets just hope that's the last we saw of pandora, and can she share her torture chamber with Abby real soon, the kid got to learn the way of the demon sooner or later anyway, and the less I see of both of them, the better. On the other hand, seeing them both get tortured for a few issues would probably feel strangly fulfilling after all the cringeworthy stuff we had to endure from those two.

I hope our artemis girls and the obsessed girl with her guardian angel will be added to this mix soon so we can wrap this up. Looks like that girl the comic is named after will be left out of things for a while longer

Error of Logic

Post by Error of Logic »

Hm...! Could Teddy/i have the power to cancel Abigail's contract and reverse her transformation?

Zorlond

Post by Zorlond »

ven wrote:
Thu Sep 20, 2018 8:37 am
Well, sounds like Teddy found the ultimate way of masturbation, he just needs to ensure contraception.
The internet has that old riddle of "incest or masturbation", but in actuality, selfcest is it's own thing.

meps98

Post by meps98 »

While Teddy/Teddi might be tolerant of Abby's pranks, you can be damn sure he/she wouldn't take the same approach with Pandora's. If Pandora returns to Earth, she will find a much different victim this time. I think I might enjoy how the Demi-god Teddy/Teddi responds to Pandora's antics. She might end up longing for a return to Hell.
As Chastity is surprised at Teddy/Teddi's hearing her explanation while undergoing diagnostics, saying it was impossible, it appears that their evolution continues apace. It's not yet clear if both of them wield the same powers but it would seem logical. Also, as they share a mind, they would also share the full sensory experience should either of them have sex with another person. Is Teddi's body now just a "normal" female body or does it have the full range of succubus enhancements? I'm guessing it's normal, at least within the range of What-the-Hell-is-Normal-About-Any-of-This territory.
The next question is what is Teddy/Teddi's current sexual orientation? Male? Female? Hetro? Bi? His initial reaction to Chloe's sexual assault may give the slightest of clue's but probably not. Fear likely overrode any possible sexual attraction, though Chloe's pheromone production should have been in overdrive mode and Teddy seemed unaffected but so did everybody else.
One other thing is Teddy/Teddi's subtle display of dominance, telling Chastity not to do that again without first asking for permission. Chastity did not acknowledge or accept that request but the look in Teddy/Teddi's eyes clearly says, "I'm being polite about this. Don't test me."

In short, there is much yet to be explained and explored.

Fluffy

Post by Fluffy »

OllieOrOlly wrote:
Thu Sep 20, 2018 3:18 am
Quick, Slash-stab, kill Pandora before more *hi-goddamn-larious* "pranks" can be done!
I like Pandora - but I'd happily agree with this sentiment (so much cringe at the thoughts of what pranks shed have in mind).
Not sure why Al is telling the Teds about the reproductive nature of the female offshoot in an aside, as it makes it seem creepy when it could just be given as a matter of fact.
Probably because - due to femme Teddy's promiscuous nature - it's better to get that point out in the open so she knows to be extra cautious when it comes to any further sexual adventures now that she's officially a she and has a reproductive tract to show for it.
ven wrote:
Thu Sep 20, 2018 8:37 am
Lets just hope that's the last we saw of pandora, and can she share her torture chamber with Abby real soon, the kid got to learn the way of the demon sooner or later anyway, and the less I see of both of them, the better. On the other hand, seeing them both get tortured for a few issues would probably feel strangly fulfilling after all the cringeworthy stuff we had to endure from those two.
As much as I hate Abby as a character and feel she needs to face some righteous justice for everything she put everyone else through; I wouldn't want to see the brat physically harmed (I'm against child abuse - real or fictional).

I agree with what others have said: the best way to go about punishing Abby (without actually physically harming her) would be to take away her ill begotten demonic attributes and make her human again. She gets punished for being an insufferable brat; but, in the end, will be saved from damnation - which she might come to appreciate when she grows up/matures into adulthood.

But, let's not kid ourselves - that's not likely to happen because Teddy's got more important things to worry about (namely himself).
Please, don't come to me expecting me to fix your problems.

Error of Logic

Post by Error of Logic »

Now I remember who Alchemy's vernacular and expression reminded me of in panel 4: princess ponyhead from SvtFoE!

TwoWayStar

Post by TwoWayStar »

I hope that little tidbit does not ever become plot-relevant. Weren't we trying to save Chloe???????????????????????????

also LOL HAVE FUN WITH YOUR BRAND SPANKIN' NEW MENSTRUAL CYCLE