Dangerously Chloe 17-09-18 Looking At Me

Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

Alexander Collins
Posts: 260
Joined: Mon Feb 15, 2016 6:58 am

Re: Dangerously Chloe 17-09-18 Looking At Me

Post by Alexander Collins » Mon Sep 17, 2018 5:30 am

BioYuGi wrote:
Mon Sep 17, 2018 4:45 am
Ugh. Seriously what a joy it would be for Abby to just... get...

What's something horrible I can say about her that won't get me banned on this forum?

That probably eliminates some of the more grotesque and intense sexual acts I could conceive of.

I'd love for Abby to end up with ovarian cancer and colon cancer. So her whole lower body is just in cataclysmic pain. Litter her insides with cysts and make it impossible for her to have pleasure again. That oughta do it.
:-o Wow. Never thought I'd be one of those people who are all "these are just fictional characters, so what if their horrible? You need to lay off them!" [-(

User avatar
TJgalon
Posts: 955
Joined: Fri Nov 05, 2010 4:28 am

Re: Dangerously Chloe 17-09-18 Looking At Me

Post by TJgalon » Mon Sep 17, 2018 5:45 am

More or less, it a fiction comedy, you guys need to relax and just enjoy the fun of it. I am sure if it was real life, the emotion would be very differnt including the intelligence too.
"Somebody just stake me now"

User avatar
Master of 7s
Posts: 84
Joined: Tue Nov 04, 2008 7:22 am

Re: Dangerously Chloe 17-09-18 Looking At Me

Post by Master of 7s » Mon Sep 17, 2018 8:33 am

BioYuGi wrote:
Mon Sep 17, 2018 4:45 am
Ugh. Seriously what a joy it would be for Abby to just... get...

What's something horrible I can say about her that won't get me banned on this forum?

That probably eliminates some of the more grotesque and intense sexual acts I could conceive of.

I'd love for Abby to end up with ovarian cancer and colon cancer. So her whole lower body is just in cataclysmic pain. Litter her insides with cysts and make it impossible for her to have pleasure again. That oughta do it.
Dial the bullshit back a notch there, Clyde.

You sound like a psychopath.

BioYuGi
Posts: 353
Joined: Thu Mar 22, 2012 2:28 am

Re: Dangerously Chloe 17-09-18 Looking At Me

Post by BioYuGi » Mon Sep 17, 2018 11:27 am

Nah. She's scum.

Judanas
Posts: 104
Joined: Wed Mar 30, 2011 1:15 pm

Re: Dangerously Chloe 17-09-18 Looking At Me

Post by Judanas » Mon Sep 17, 2018 12:22 pm

Cortez wrote:
Mon Sep 17, 2018 4:31 am
Which makes you wonder why she was sent to heaven.
Maybe the Age of Accountability is higher than we think? That would put her as unable to sin, despite taking actions that would otherwise be sinful.

User avatar
FuzzyFace
Posts: 377
Joined: Wed Jun 25, 2014 11:39 pm

Re: Dangerously Chloe 17-09-18 Looking At Me

Post by FuzzyFace » Mon Sep 17, 2018 12:42 pm

BioYuGi wrote:
Mon Sep 17, 2018 4:45 am
I'd love for Abby to end up with ovarian cancer and colon cancer. So her whole lower body is just in cataclysmic pain. Litter her insides with cysts and make it impossible for her to have pleasure again. That oughta do it.
Wow, that's... really harsh for somebody who is just immature and annoying. Save it for somebody actually evil.

meps98
Posts: 46
Joined: Sun Jun 02, 2013 3:40 am

Re: Dangerously Chloe 17-09-18 Looking At Me

Post by meps98 » Mon Sep 17, 2018 3:23 pm

I know that Abby is incapable of contemplating the consequences of her actions beyond a nano second into the future but she might want to think twice about pissing off a developing demi-god, particularly if she made a habit of teasing that particular demi-god mercilessly in the past.

BrianX
Posts: 507
Joined: Thu Jan 22, 2009 7:04 am

Re: Dangerously Chloe 17-09-18 Looking At Me

Post by BrianX » Mon Sep 17, 2018 6:36 pm

Errrrrrr... Abby, your succubus form is leaking out. Please take a moment to revert to little girl.

User avatar
Fluffy
Posts: 3363
Joined: Mon Oct 31, 2011 7:14 pm

Re: Dangerously Chloe 17-09-18 Looking At Me

Post by Fluffy » Mon Sep 17, 2018 9:54 pm

meps98 wrote:
Mon Sep 17, 2018 3:23 pm
I know that Abby is incapable of contemplating the consequences of her actions beyond a nano second into the future but she might want to think twice about pissing off a developing demi-god, particularly if she made a habit of teasing that particular demi-god mercilessly in the past.
Teddy loves his little sister, though - I doubt he'd ever intentionally cause her any harm, no matter how much on an annoying brat she is.
Please, don't come to me expecting me to fix your problems.

Alexander Collins
Posts: 260
Joined: Mon Feb 15, 2016 6:58 am

Re: Dangerously Chloe 17-09-18 Looking At Me

Post by Alexander Collins » Tue Sep 18, 2018 12:33 pm

Fluffy wrote:
Mon Sep 17, 2018 9:54 pm
meps98 wrote:
Mon Sep 17, 2018 3:23 pm
I know that Abby is incapable of contemplating the consequences of her actions beyond a nano second into the future but she might want to think twice about pissing off a developing demi-god, particularly if she made a habit of teasing that particular demi-god mercilessly in the past.
Teddy loves his little sister, though - I doubt he'd ever intentionally cause her any harm, no matter how much on an annoying brat she is.
If "Arthur's Big Hit" has taught me anything, its that everyone has a breaking point. And that people will side with the little girl regardless of the situation or how horrible the little girl is.

BioYuGi
Posts: 353
Joined: Thu Mar 22, 2012 2:28 am

Re: Dangerously Chloe 17-09-18 Looking At Me

Post by BioYuGi » Tue Sep 18, 2018 3:22 pm

I won't.

BlairFan
Yap Yap Sycophant
Posts: 7253
Joined: Sat Jul 17, 2010 4:04 pm

Re: Dangerously Chloe 17-09-18 Looking At Me

Post by BlairFan » Tue Sep 18, 2018 4:02 pm

I don't think Abigail is so bad… for a succubus. ;)

meps98
Posts: 46
Joined: Sun Jun 02, 2013 3:40 am

Re: Dangerously Chloe 17-09-18 Looking At Me

Post by meps98 » Wed Sep 19, 2018 12:44 am

Fluffy wrote:
Mon Sep 17, 2018 9:54 pm
meps98 wrote:
Mon Sep 17, 2018 3:23 pm
I know that Abby is incapable of contemplating the consequences of her actions beyond a nano second into the future but she might want to think twice about pissing off a developing demi-god, particularly if she made a habit of teasing that particular demi-god mercilessly in the past.
Teddy loves his little sister, though - I doubt he'd ever intentionally cause her any harm, no matter how much on an annoying brat she is.
True, but he's also (or at least was, pre-transformation) quite willing to teach her a life lesson. Trade a prank for a prank, if you will. Depending upon his new powers, his pranks could be epic. Like returning her to human status.

Post Reply