Dangerously Chloe 27-08-18 Take It

Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

Kisai

Re: Dangerously Chloe 27-08-18 Take It

Post by Kisai »

Varanus wrote:
Mon Aug 27, 2018 2:27 am
This probably won't be what happens, but with the split body we see I wonder if this will result in two Teddies? Not sure how I would feel about that...
That's the most obvious take given the visual, but I think it was meant to be like "egg crack", or a butterfly chrysalis. But then again.. why the three eyes, horns, and two sets of wings on the outside? Also the visual looks like "disintegrate"

So I imagine any number of outcomes to this, but the original Teddy being left behind would be the most disappointing. A more funnier result could be if everyone around had their powers stripped, thus solving everything.

Gotoh

Post by Gotoh »

Kisai wrote:
Wed Aug 29, 2018 6:41 am
A more funnier result could be if everyone around had their powers stripped, thus solving everything.
How would that solve anything, and why should everyone else be denied their powers just to benefit Teddy? I wouldn't find that funny at all, it'd be unfair. Plus, there'd still be the matter of those girls and guys Teddy's taken advantage of, unless they're all gonna pull a Gary and be totally okay with what's happened to them.

A better outcome would be to simply have the succubi and Al leave the DeCarlo Family in peace -- after the current crisis has been resolved.

Passing Through

Post by Passing Through »

crimzontearz wrote:
Mon Aug 27, 2018 11:47 am
So now we will have 2 teddies, likely one female with infernal powers and the other angelic and male.

Sigh...

Why couldn't Teddy just go back to freaking normal?
Define normal, Teddi's been a girl for two and a half years at this point.