Dangerously Chloe 2-08-18 Tempting Anyone You Want

Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

Jason Waltrip

Dangerously Chloe 2-08-18 Tempting Anyone You Want

Post by Jason Waltrip »

New Strip! Charity follows Teddy deeper into the park woods and witnesses his further transformations!

Passing Through

Re: Dangerously Chloe 2-08-18 Tempting Anyone You Want

Post by Passing Through »

Ka-Thoom indeed.

So. Either everyone's about to die... or her transformation isn't the direct cause of the potential death toll.

And what is she turning into? Are there any clues beyond knowing the nature of her blood donors?

Aside: I do so hope that crater hasn't replaced anything nice. :(

FuzzyFace

Post by FuzzyFace »

Or maybe the large death toll was assuming that she was going to be in a residential area when she ka-thoomed? And then running to a park prevented the deaths?

Passing Through

Post by Passing Through »

FuzzyFace wrote:
Thu Aug 02, 2018 2:50 am
Or maybe the large death toll was assuming that she was going to be in a residential area when she ka-thoomed? And then running to a park prevented the deaths?
I find it quite impossible to believe that running into the park alone was sufficient to prevent the slaughter of tens of thousands of people. Are you really suggesting Teddi's neighbourhood was that packed? Honestly, the blasts seen so far simply aren't powerful enough to cause a mass die off, either there's worse to come (and lights out everyone), or something else is going on.

I mean, it's possible Teddi just got lucky and avoided causing an atomic blast scale detonation purely by chance, but...

OllieOrOlly

Post by OllieOrOlly »

Now it seems the supposed "God Bomb" was a misdirection because the last panel looks exceedingly like a Dragon Ball-esque powering up transformation...
Broken record here, I know, yet Teddi's death being unlikely decreases interest, but at least something is happening, even if some really cheap comedy is thrown in.

*Edit* Chastity's presence rather detracts from the sequence; it could be acceptable for some cheap fanservice in Super Saiyan ascension and still have some dramatic tension, but with the dumb denial of Chastity undermining the potential drama, it just feels as tedious as ever (though, credit where it's due, there isn't the usual disgusting sex stuff - "but succubi are sex demons, so sex stuff is needed." And vampires drink blood, but an audience doesn't need to see them guzzling gallons of it every time).

BioYuGi

Post by BioYuGi »

Heh you say that about the vampires but blood-drinking was brought up soooo frequently in Eerie Cuties.

I think what's gonna happen is Teddi becomes such a godly sex deity that she'll be able to create orgasms by sight alone. Even just being near people will cause the urge to mate. Eventually leading to widespread panic as orgies break out all over and people are unable to stop. Can't stop to eat, or drink, eventually dehydrating and starving themselves in the throes of passion.

brasca

Post by brasca »

There’s a pillar of light reaching for the heavens. That might be a good sign.

BrianX

Post by BrianX »

Welp. Teddi's turning into a demigod. Awkwaaarrrddd...

Error of Logic

Post by Error of Logic »

Dial up Daft Punk's "harder faster better stronger"; the transformation is upon us.

rogermart

Post by rogermart »

I went to Alchemy's strip where he watched the souls to reap in the near future, it's impossible that 56k would die from such a small explosion, besides, he said "It's giving me a calamity level prediction" and "massive amounts of souls to be harvested", so I say this is just the beginning.
OllieOrOlly wrote:
Thu Aug 02, 2018 3:41 am
*Edit* Chastity's presence rather detracts from the sequence;
She is Charity, Chastity is Pandora in angel's disguise.
That's what i do... i drink and i know things...

Prydonian

Post by Prydonian »

And again with the “every kind of sexuality is real except hetero” thing.

OllieOrOlly

Post by OllieOrOlly »

rogermart wrote:
Thu Aug 02, 2018 5:53 am
I went to Alchemy's strip where he watched the souls to reap in the near future, it's impossible that 56k would die from such a small explosion, besides, he said "It's giving me a calamity level prediction" and "massive amounts of souls to be harvested", so I say this is just the beginning.
OllieOrOlly wrote:
Thu Aug 02, 2018 3:41 am
*Edit* Chastity's presence rather detracts from the sequence;
She is Charity, Chastity is Pandora in angel's disguise.
Ah, my mistake. My misread the name.

Fluffy

Post by Fluffy »

BioYuGi wrote:
Thu Aug 02, 2018 3:54 am
Heh you say that about the vampires but blood-drinking was brought up soooo frequently in Eerie Cuties.

I think what's gonna happen is Teddi becomes such a godly sex deity that she'll be able to create orgasms by sight alone. Even just being near people will cause the urge to mate. Eventually leading to widespread panic as orgies break out all over and people are unable to stop. Can't stop to eat, or drink, eventually dehydrating and starving themselves in the throes of passion.
I'm more inclined to believe that Teddy will become the ultimate sex demon/angel hybrid monstrosity - with ampd up lust due to angelic repression; so goes on a mission to get laid, potentially killing hundreds as a result in its attempt to satisfy its sexual appetite. And the only thing that can stop this unGodly beast's sexual rampage is Chloe - the virgin succubus; who magically gets over her dislike of angels (for Teddy's sake, of course - how noble!) and shags Teddy until all that excess lust is dispersed - thus saving untold thousands, including her own (it wouldn't be shocking for it to take an impending armageddon for Chloe to finally get off her mopey butt and see to her declining health). And because she made such a noble sacrifice out of genuine love to save the idiot (and all the things Teddy 'endured' in order to save Chloe), they'll be deemed a legit couple, thus nullifying the contract and saving Teddy's soul from damnation (you know, nevermind that he'd still be shagging a succubus, meaning he'll probably end up in Hell, regardless).

Sounds incredibly stupid, I know - but given some of the plots in this comic, would you be surprised if this played out?
Please, don't come to me expecting me to fix your problems.

renmei

Post by renmei »

Fluffy wrote:
Thu Aug 02, 2018 10:42 am
Sounds incredibly stupid, I know - but given some of the plots in this comic, would you be surprised if this played out?
Yeah I'd be cool with that.

TwoWayStar

Post by TwoWayStar »

Prydonian wrote:
Thu Aug 02, 2018 7:57 am
And again with the “every kind of sexuality is real except hetero” thing.
In Teddy's defense, if it wasn't for the whole "YOUR ENTIRE BODY IS A TONGUE THAT CRAVES MEN", i AM 1000% sure that he wouldnt have just jumped into sexual relationships with guys ESPECIALLY guys who bullied him.