Dangerously Chloe 30-07-18 Wotta Kiss

Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

Jason Waltrip

Dangerously Chloe 30-07-18 Wotta Kiss

Post by Jason Waltrip »

New Strip! Still running around in a panic, Teddy collides with Charity at the entrance to the city park.
Last edited by Jason Waltrip on Thu Aug 02, 2018 2:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

Passing Through

Re: Dangerously Chloe 30-07-18 Wotta Kiss

Post by Passing Through »

Yeah, kisses don't normally do that. That's a high kissing bar she's just had set.

Alexander Collins

Post by Alexander Collins »

Just had to put in that unnecessary fan-service, couldn't advance the story huh?

FuzzyFace

Post by FuzzyFace »

So, is that Teddi shedding some of the surplus energy indicated by the glow? And if she sheds enough, will that prevent the Godbomb?

Tython

Post by Tython »

Hmm the clothes are also shredding...almost as if they are to small for "her' current frame....me thinks we are either getting "Teddy" back...or a She-Hulk.
Last edited by Tython on Mon Jul 30, 2018 3:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

Passing Through

Post by Passing Through »

FuzzyFace wrote:
Mon Jul 30, 2018 2:24 am
So, is that Teddi shedding some of the surplus energy indicated by the glow? And if she sheds enough, will that prevent the Godbomb?
I... don't think so, because of the death count on the die pod. Would that really have been so high if she could deal with this problem herself? It wouldn't surprise me if there is an easy solution to this mess tho, if only someone had any idea as to what was happening. Pandora would know, but she's been taken off the board. Perhaps this is why?
Tython wrote:
Mon Jul 30, 2018 2:25 am
Hmm the clothes are also shredding...almost as if they are to big for "her' current frame....me thinks we are either getting "Teddy" back...or a She-Hulk.
Or maybe her clothes are being exploded off? Her clothes aren't the source of the power after all.

OllieOrOlly

Post by OllieOrOlly »

Ugh... The "accidental kiss collision" trope would be tolerable - not acceptable, but tolerable - if not for the fact that Teddi's tits get squeezed by what's her face, Chastity, too. Hi...larious. *cough*

That inadvertent kiss causing an energy discharge sets an unpleasant precedent for the God Bomb - does that mean it can be "disarmed" through intimate contact, thereby f**king will save the day?!?!

lordoffiling

Post by lordoffiling »

Alexander Collins wrote:
Mon Jul 30, 2018 2:20 am
Just had to put in that unnecessary fan-service, couldn't advance the story huh?
I disagree. This page set up a lot of things. Charity is on the scene, we get some progression on Teddi’s glowing (it’s spreading and growing in intensity, it seems), and we were shown that the Thoom pulses as being an ongoing thing rather than a one-time occurrence.

Basically everybody complaining about the last page being anticlimactic was shown that we are just getting started.

Also—and I’m not sure why this needs repeated explanation—the *entire comic* is fanservice. It started as fanservice, it’ll end as fanservice.

Also also, I don’t think the two events were related, Olly, I think that was a coincidence. I’ve got a feeling Teddi is gonna Thoom at intervals, stronger each time, until totally out of control.
Last edited by lordoffiling on Mon Jul 30, 2018 10:23 am, edited 2 times in total.
"Rather than simply enjoying these comics, we log in to these forums to argue about them. [...] We are some strange people, and I guess we have nothing better to do." - lordoffiling

ChattaStarhawk

Post by ChattaStarhawk »

First, Teddi's heart was glowing. Then it was her hands. Now her whole body is glowing. She picking up more and more energy; yep, building to a truly massive boom. (Can Chloe 'feed' off that energy?)

OllieOrOlly

Post by OllieOrOlly »

On another note, it still doesn't make sense why Teddi is desperately running to apparently nowhere; I guess it could be there is a destination that he thought of but it is being withheld from the audience as to be a twist, but until then, it just seems like Teddi is as aimless as a chicken with its head cut off.

OllieOrOlly

Post by OllieOrOlly »

lordoffiling wrote:
Mon Jul 30, 2018 3:34 am

Also also, I don’t think the two events were related, Olly, I think that was a coincidence. I’ve got a feeling Teddi is gonna Thoom at intervals, stronger each time, until totally out of control.
Fair point, though you can understand why one could interpret them as related.

brasca

Post by brasca »

Alexander Collins wrote:
What fan-service? That was a pretty tame upskirt.

I must admit that was unexpected. I'd have thought Teddi would run into Prudence and Naomi first.

rogermart

Post by rogermart »

The tag says Chastity, and she is Charity. Chastity is Pandora in angel's disguise.

BTW, Charity's crush on Teddi is gonna get bigger after that kiss...
That's what i do... i drink and i know things...

Error of Logic

Post by Error of Logic »

Annnd then Teddi started damaging her clothes with every heartburst. =_= This is starting to look like the start of a catastrophic magical girl transformation.

dmra

Post by dmra »

brasca wrote:
Mon Jul 30, 2018 4:02 am
Alexander Collins wrote:
What fan-service? That was a pretty tame upskirt.

I must admit that was unexpected. I'd have thought Teddi would run into Prudence and Naomi first.
If swimsuit episodes in anime/manga constitute "fan-service" I'm pretty sure an upskirt of an angel would qualify.

On top of that we also have a collision which results in a seconds long kiss and some boob squeezing - not something that I've ever seen happen when somebody has run into somebody else.

Not that I'm too fussed about it because at least the plot is getting somewhere by potentially bringing the angels into things. On the other hand Charity seems to have been hit by the idiot stick as well as by Teddi if she thinks a "thooom" and being thrown backwards through the air have anything to do with kissing.