Dangerously Chloe 16-07-18 I Know Everything

Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

Error of Logic

Re: Dangerously Chloe 16-07-18 I Know Everything

Post by Error of Logic »

Well. That last panel bode ill to anyone else?

Passing Through

Post by Passing Through »

Chloe barely knows anything. Leaving aside her nocturnal murderousness, among the other things Chloe is unaware of with regards to Teddi's recent activities are: The boys, the girls, that Al the Kimmie was one of the boys, that Pandora was one of the girls, that Pandora was dragged off to endure unspeakable torments by Cut-Thrust, that anyone was taking any steps to avoid her eyeballs exploding, that those plans involved angel blood and anything and everything involving said angel blood.

She'll probably soon be feeling like she's walked into the cult of Vectron.

TwoWayStar

Post by TwoWayStar »

UHHHH hello, Teddi is definitely NOT ALL THERE..IF AT ALL? THE LIGHTS ARENT ON UPSTAIRS GUYS

is that even Teddy/i???

Error of Logic

Post by Error of Logic »

There is no Teddi. There is only Zuuuuuullll… ;)

nottere

Post by nottere »

Er, Chloe. . .haven't you been swinging back and forth between trying to kill him and being almost completely bedridden with very little middle ground in between? Even if this was in any way your business, you really haven't been in the right state of mind to help. . . :-\

Not to mention you kind of sided with Pandora, er. . .seducing(?). . .Teddi's Dad for the sake of tormenting Teddi, which can be very alienating.

Starphoenix

Post by Starphoenix »

nottere wrote:
Mon Jul 16, 2018 9:45 pm
Er, Chloe. . .haven't you been swinging back and forth between trying to kill him and being almost completely bedridden with very little middle ground in between? Even if this was in any way your business, you really haven't been in the right state of mind to help. . . :-\

Not to mention you kind of sided with Pandora, er. . .seducing(?). . .Teddi's Dad for the sake of tormenting Teddi, which can be very alienating.
Shhhhhhh... We aren't supposed to point out inconsistencies in the characters... >_> <_<
Pretty much here for the ****posting.

Last Dangerously Chloe Comic Read: 09/18/17

Onyx

Post by Onyx »

I don't quite get why Teddi's doing this weird bsod. It doesn't seem to add anything to the plot. Another transformation would have done the job.

Also just out of curiosity, what is Chloe's age? Is she old enough to do all that stripping?

Error of Logic

Post by Error of Logic »

She believes she's whatever age she presents herself as.
In truth, I doubt she's beyond high school age, by human standards.