Dangerously Chloe 9-07-18 Chapter 22 GodBomb

Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

Error of Logic

Re: Dangerously Chloe 9-07-18 Chapter 22 GodBomb

Post by Error of Logic »

Suddenly, I find myself wondering whether the authors got the title for this chapter from Stephen King's Song of Susannah.

TwoWayStar

Post by TwoWayStar »

Uh oh!! Wasn't expecting that!

Alexander Collins

Post by Alexander Collins »

Error of Logic wrote:
Mon Jul 09, 2018 9:05 am
Perhaps - I hope not, but it's not impossible - we're going to end the story with Teddy/i as some kind of freaky netherworld deity, with Chloe as his number one concubine and the other succubi as untouched and frustrated backup concubines.
Just like in "Catherine"! :D

Fluffy

Post by Fluffy »

@Alexander Collins - Except Vincent, despite his countless flaws, is far more likeable than Teddy could ever hop to be.
Please, don't come to me expecting me to fix your problems.

TwoWayStar

Post by TwoWayStar »

Fluffy wrote:
Mon Jul 09, 2018 9:26 pm
@Alexander Collins - Except Vincent, despite his countless flaws, is far more likeable than Teddy could ever hop to be.
oh NOOOO i could not disagree more!! Disgustingly waffling Vincent, at least Teddi/y will make a decision and ATTEMPT to follow through. Vincent just went along with whatever happened to him via C/Katherine and the underground as well! he "deals" with things by pretending it isnt there until it's there in his face again! "oh.....i should do something about the K/Catherines......*keeps drinking at the bar til its closing time*"

If Vincent replaced Teddi/y...oh for sure he wouldn't have actually tried to save Chloe at all, just hemmed and hawed over what to do until she dropped dead in front of him.

Gotoh

Post by Gotoh »

TwoWayStar wrote:
Tue Jul 10, 2018 6:04 pm
at least Teddi/y will make a decision and ATTEMPT to follow through.

If Vincent replaced Teddi/y...oh for sure he wouldn't have actually tried to save Chloe at all, just hemmed and hawed over what to do until she dropped dead in front of him.
So replace both of them with Ace (or someone like him). Problem is, no one in DC comes to mind.