Dangerously Chloe28-06-18 All You Can Eat

Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

Jason Waltrip

Dangerously Chloe28-06-18 All You Can Eat

Post by Jason Waltrip »

New Strip! It's the return of "Boy Teddy" and "Slutty Teddi" as Teddy continues to argue with himself over recent events.

DarkAsh

Re: Dangerously Chloe28-06-18 All You Can Eat

Post by DarkAsh »

Oh, oh. A little self-reflection from Teddi. Lay off her Teddy, neither Chloe or Pandy were good role models for Abby. Sure Chloe wasn't the worst as she cared for Abby and had good intentions, but a succubus' beliefs and moral standards are too different from humans.

Also, Teddi is right to be concerned that Abby will become like Teddi and it was Chloe that made it possible for it to happen. If Teddi cannot control her lust, then the same will happen to Abby. And that is clearly something he wants.

Cortez

Post by Cortez »

Yeah, i'm not sure what inner Teddy is talking about, Abby looked at Pandora as a sister, not as a mom.

I also don't appreciate his "fuck your feelings" speech here.

Varanus

Post by Varanus »

I came here wanting to say that male Teddy is making a lot of sense, but yeah... he's going too far in the other direction. After all some of the things Pandora did go a bit beyond "drove you crazy" territory. Namely brainwashing his dad into loving her for apparently the sole purpose of a pseudo-incest scenario prank. Though I guess even male Teddy taking that seriously is asking for too much.

Still, I'll take flawed introspection from male Teddy over the incomprehensible character of female Teddy any day.

BioYuGi

Post by BioYuGi »

If a crazed hobo somehow worked his way into your house, and your little brother started looking up to his ideals of rampant vagrancy and lack of personal hygiene, whether or not he's seen as a father/brother figure doesn't matter. You kick his ass out immediately.

And when has Teddi shown any anger at being a slut? She's been pretty damn easygoing about it I thought.

Gotoh

Post by Gotoh »

Okay, I caved and read today's update out of curiosity.

That said: not buying it. Abby's only been around Chloe for, what - a few weeks? A month or so tops? How can she possibly grow that attached to Chloe and Pandora in so short a period of time? And how can Teddy claim Chloe was a role model for her in any sense? :-\

It'd be different had Abby grown up around her (ex. Nina with Layla), or spent any meaningful amount of time with her as Nina did with Brooke.

TJgalon

Post by TJgalon »

I am in the mood for ice cream now
"Somebody just stake me now"

OllieOrOlly

Post by OllieOrOlly »

I wouldn't put Chloe and Pandora in the same category, let alone same sentence - point being, fantasy Ted is going a bit far in chastising his far-fallen real-self; Chloe is kind and in spite of working for the forces of Hell, isn't dark at heart, whereas Pandora disobeys the orders of Hell and does endless sin for fun, as she is more evil than Hell itself wants its servants.

I suppose both fantasy versions of Ted and Teddi are exaggerated for the purpose of the real one's inner struggle, yet both are too extreme and different for there to be a middle ground - so, Teddy's choices are a overly guilty killjoy, or a hapless, unrepentant slut?

A bit of a nitpick considering it is a sight gag taking place within a character's psyche, but why would the guy in front of the line of dudes still be wearing pants? Maybe for the added "lulz" of him removing the belt, but still odd he is at the front in jeans, while the multitude of other guys are already down to briefs/boxers.

brasca

Post by brasca »

DarkAsh wrote:
Thu Jun 28, 2018 2:26 am
Oh, oh. A little self-reflection from Teddi. Lay off her Teddy, neither Chloe or Pandy were good role models for Abby. Sure Chloe wasn't the worst as she cared for Abby and had good intentions, but a succubus' beliefs and moral standards are too different from humans.

Also, Teddi is right to be concerned that Abby will become like Teddi and it was Chloe that made it possible for it to happen. If Teddi cannot control her lust, then the same will happen to Abby. And that is clearly something he wants.
Agreed. This is beyond not wanting to think about your baby sister’s sex life. Abby may soon begin struggling with the same things Chloe does since I doubt she will want to kill to lose her virginity.

Onyx

Post by Onyx »

Hehe, Teddi getting a bit more self reflection. How old is she again now? Any indication of how much time has passed?

otaku247

Post by otaku247 »

Cortez wrote:
Thu Jun 28, 2018 2:53 am
Yeah, i'm not sure what inner Teddy is talking about, Abby looked at Pandora as a sister, not as a mom.

I also don't appreciate his "fuck your feelings" speech here.
I think he's referring to her as the quote/unquote "mom" from the point of view she's their step mom, whether Abby sees her as such or not, but this inner reflection sequence could also be a subconscious realisation that Teddi has kicked out the two succubi that could have helped Abby with her demon-concealment skills, which was on Teddi's mind to task Pandora into doing right before she was yoinked back to Tartarus. That's now going to be difficult to solve although its a foot-in-the-door reason to reach out to Chloe and start mending that bridge (as yet undiscovered downsides from Slash-Stab's contract with Abby aside) but we know that meeting with her when she goes back to work is unlikely to be unproblematic...

Also inner arguments with yourself are pretty much often loaded with extreme and irrational arguments but agreed it does go a bit far here.

Maniax

Post by Maniax »

Man, I miss "Boy Teddy"... I wonder if he'll ever return.

Fluffy

Post by Fluffy »

I wish boy Teddy would come back officially - unfortunately, mental Teddy seems to be showing signs of dimwittedness now, too.

Yeah - Pandora was an excellent 'mom'; what with shoving Teddy's mouth to her breast in an attempt to breast feed him and partaking in heavy makeout sessions at the breakfast table - all in front of Abby.

Fantastic example of mother of the year right there! 8-|

And Teddy wasn't mad at Chloe for Abby's change - what a crock! Anyone in that position would be mad at her for that happening (especially if Chloe isn't given a chance to explain herself or Abby stays mums about how it really happened). The whole 'Abby will become a slut - like me!' thing would be a secondary reason to be enraged about; not the primary.
Please, don't come to me expecting me to fix your problems.

otaku247

Post by otaku247 »

OllieOrOlly wrote:
Thu Jun 28, 2018 5:30 am
Pandora disobeys the orders of Hell and does endless sin for fun, as she is more evil than Hell itself wants its servants.
That's Chaotic Evil for you in a nutshell. Slash-Stab is more Lawful Evil in alignment (maybe even Neutral Evil considering she does overlook the rules sometimes when it's for her own amusement) and Chloe is kinda the Lawful side of Neutralish aspiring to be Good, given she tries to interpret the rules to reflect what she's trying to achieve rather than let reality define them.

jish55

Post by jish55 »

I think it's time for Teddy to man up and return to being a guy to deal with this and take responsibility.