Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

OllieOrOlly

Re: Dangerously Chloe28-06-18 All You Can Eat

Post by OllieOrOlly »

Varanus wrote:
Thu Jun 28, 2018 11:46 am
OllieOrOlly wrote:
Thu Jun 28, 2018 5:30 am
whereas Pandora disobeys the orders of Hell and does endless sin for fun, as she is more evil than Hell itself wants its servants.
I kind of disagree about Pandora being "more evil." If anything she's better than the average succubus in the sense that she doesn't seek out to permanently ruin people's lives, break up couples, doom souls, etc. She just does what she wants and it tends to be pretty small scale compared to what Slash Stab wants her students to be doing.
I can see your point, but don't agree either.
Judging only from the "Universe's standards" portrayed in the comic, Heaven seems like a horribly managed bureaucracy that has so much convoluted red tape, most ignore it, and outsiders can hide behind it; Hell seems like a military that favours planning evil, rather than implementing it, and mainly fosters relatively subtle sins in people so that they are *ripe* for harvest - true, to torture for eternity, but I digress.
Pandora disregards the entire system to be jerk, not because she has any belief that either side is "good" or "bad," but rather she ruins things and people (Angels, other demons, humans) for laughs; as you mentioned, succubi appear to be told to seek out and doom souls, which is their job, but Pandora destroys lives due to her own whim and pleasure, which is why I see her as more evil than the Hell has ordered necessary.

Varanus

Re: Dangerously Chloe28-06-18 All You Can Eat

Post by Varanus »

But what lives has Pandora destroyed? Yes she's done awful things but she hasn't really ruined anyone's life. Even the stuff with Teddy's dad doesn't seem to have done any long term damage (and given her goal in this needed Teddy alive I wonder if she was even aware that her behavior was setting Chloe into sleep hunting Teddy). At the very least she is avoiding killing people and dooming souls.