Dangerously Chloe 21-06-18 Returning to Class

Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

Jason Waltrip

Dangerously Chloe 21-06-18 Returning to Class

Post by Jason Waltrip »

New Strip! Sgt. Slash-Stab threatens to take Pandora back to Hell, but Teddy has something to say about that first...very softly into Ilsa's ear.

Passing Through

Re: Dangerously Chloe 21-06-18 Returning to Class

Post by Passing Through »

Hrrm, I'm still seeing the last page, no new page in sight.

Okay now I see it. That's not a prank, that's genuinely, truly evil. That's honestly as bad as anything Chloe's ever done, and Chloe is the worst.

Cortez

Post by Cortez »

I'm glad Teddy finally got one over Pandora. I love that Slash-stab humored this too.

When did Teddy make that card though?

Hyper Magi

Post by Hyper Magi »

Well Trolled! :))
Sparking now, search within your soul to find the answer!
Push yourself to the edge, give 1000%!

Passing Through

Post by Passing Through »

I felt such a visceral stab of hatred on reading this page. It made reading it unpleasant because I intensely dislike feeling hatred and other such dark emotions. But there you go. Teddi moves into the unforgivably evil column alongside characters like Chloe and Jacqui.

Cortez

Post by Cortez »

Hyper Magi wrote:
Thu Jun 21, 2018 2:45 am
Well Trolled! :))

And i can't feel bad for Pandora because she fell for an obvious lie.

If Teddy had a get out of hell free card, he would have used it by now to get out of his contract.

OllieOrOlly

Post by OllieOrOlly »

Compared to the headache-inducing convoluted crap that Pandora had inflicted, I don't think a brief thought of respite from facing just deserts could qualify Teddi as a prank "master." Hell, Pandora isn't really a "master" at it either, but I digress.

Even though Pandora deserves this and worse, one cannot really find cheer in Teddi getting a "one up" over her because it is a hollow, last second prank, as well as making Teddi similarly mean-spirited as the former; Teddi is already a rotten protagonist, but making them so gleeful to troll adds a further dissonance. Teddi has been mulling about decency and such, kicking out Chloe to remove "harmful influences" from Abby, but then sets a poor example right in front of Abby?!

To end on positive note: the art was rather good. The transition at the end was quite effective, too.

Insectoid

Post by Insectoid »

Oh, that was beautiful. :)) =))
For those curious: my avatar is an artistic rendering of a spaceship I drew for a primitive (by today's standards) multiplayer online game called XPilot. (More about both on my website.)

Bzzz.

Cortez

Post by Cortez »

OllieOrOlly wrote:
Thu Jun 21, 2018 3:15 am
Teddi has been mulling about decency and such, kicking out Chloe to remove "harmful influences" from Abby, but then sets a poor example right in front of Abby?!
Abby is already a "prankster" though.

Vitocap

Post by Vitocap »

That. Was. Brilliant.

I was completely fooled, just like Pandora. I was awestruck at Teddi's generosity. Why, to be willing to sacrifice a priceless "Get-Out-Of-Hell-Free Card" to save Pandora from her well-deserved punishment! After all the nasty things Pandora did to Teddi, too! How noble! How selfless! Teddi must be a SAINT!

I didn't realize what was going on until Pandora unfolded the little bit of paper Teddi gave her. "Get-Out-Of-Hell-Free Card" indeed. *snort*
We, the old ghosts of Pizen Bluff, who still roam about this dead forum screaming imprecations at the characters and whatnot.

BioYuGi

Post by BioYuGi »

Passing Through wrote:
Thu Jun 21, 2018 2:15 am
Hrrm, I'm still seeing the last page, no new page in sight.

Okay now I see it. That's not a prank, that's genuinely, truly evil. That's honestly as bad as anything Chloe's ever done, and Chloe is the worst.
It so, so, so, totally isn't.
It's AS bad as Chloe messing with Jacqui's mind as a young girl to make her a complete floozy for the rest of her life?
It's AS bad as Chloe ruining the marriage of Teddi's parents by tricking her dad and aunt into having sex?
Teddi gave Pandora like five seconds of hope, which she was SELFISH enough to accept by the way. You must have never had anything bad happen to you in your life to think these things are of equivalence.
Passing Through wrote:
Thu Jun 21, 2018 2:50 am
I felt such a visceral stab of hatred on reading this page. It made reading it unpleasant because I intensely dislike feeling hatred and other such dark emotions. But there you go. Teddi moves into the unforgivably evil column alongside characters like Chloe and Jacqui.
Whyyyyy would you say that? Pandora is a grade-A cunt and deserves every bad thing to happen to her. You're way over-exaggerating how 'evil' this act makes Teddi. Pandora has done nothing good for Teddi at all during the course of this comic. She's a lazy, good-for-nothing mooch. You're insane if you think she didn't deserve this ultra-minor joke against her. To think this makes Teddi 'unforgivably evil' is about the most asinine thing I've heard in recent memory.

And on that note, what the fuck did Jacqui ever do? She was a flirt and that's about it.
OllieOrOlly wrote:
Thu Jun 21, 2018 3:15 am
Compared to the headache-inducing convoluted crap that Pandora had inflicted, I don't think a brief thought of respite from facing just deserts could qualify Teddi as a prank "master." Hell, Pandora isn't really a "master" at it either, but I digress.

Even though Pandora deserves this and worse, one cannot really find cheer in Teddi getting a "one up" over her because it is a hollow, last second prank, as well as making Teddi similarly mean-spirited as the former; Teddi is already a rotten protagonist, but making them so gleeful to troll adds a further dissonance. Teddi has been mulling about decency and such, kicking out Chloe to remove "harmful influences" from Abby, but then sets a poor example right in front of Abby?!

To end on positive note: the art was rather good. The transition at the end was quite effective, too.
Removing toxic influences from your life is ALWAYS a good thing. If you have a freeloader in your life who contributes nothing and makes your life hell you should feel no shame in kicking their ass out. Pandora's a bad influence and a bad friend to Abby.

rogermart

Post by rogermart »

@Passing Through:

Jacqui unforgivable evil? Was I reading another version of Magick Chicks/Eerie Cuties? Or were you talking about Cerise and got the names confused?
That's what i do... i drink and i know things...

brasca

Post by brasca »

Passing Through wrote:
Thu Jun 21, 2018 2:50 am
Well that sounds like the opinion of a lot of people on this board regarding Teddi, however, I think you'll find most of them will be jubilant at what happened to Pandora.

I cannot blame Teddi one bit for taking this opportunity after everything Pandora has done.

Vitocap

Post by Vitocap »

rogermart wrote:
Thu Jun 21, 2018 4:41 am
@Passing Through:

Jacqui unforgivable evil? Was I reading another version of Magick Chicks/Eerie Cuties? Or were you talking about Cerise and got the names confused?
He's probably thinking of how a certain Mr. Delatorre, teacher at Artemis Academy, was bewitched and seduced by one April Nightdiamond.

For those very sad individuals whose idea of sexuality has been twisted and wrecked by religious prejudice, such an exploit embodies pure diabolical evil.
We, the old ghosts of Pizen Bluff, who still roam about this dead forum screaming imprecations at the characters and whatnot.

Searcher
Skipper of the S.S.Shipper

Post by Searcher »

=)) =)) =)) =))

Best Revenge Ever!
"Vegetarian: an old Iroquois word for Bad Hunter." Stolen from Azrael
“My books are like water, those of the great geniuses are wine. (Fortunately) everybody drinks water.” ~Samuel Langhorne Clemens
Robin Williams, a man who used his natural talents to make people smile, to laugh, to spread joy, to let everyone else feel alive; so no one else ever had to suffer as much as he has.