Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

brasca

Re: Dangerously Chloe 4-06-18 Notice Anything Different

Post by brasca »

rogermart wrote:
Mon Jun 04, 2018 6:20 am
brasca wrote:
Mon Jun 04, 2018 4:57 am
This seems like the kind of pleasure she'd derive from giving someone something they want only for it be absolutely useless.

These were the kind of boys she wanted to impress, but those who haven't reached puberty may be immune to the powers of a succubi... or she temporarily ran out of pheromones trying to escape that mob.
Well, Roy is not inmune to succubi (or hot women for that matter).

http://www.dangerouslychloe.com/strips- ... m_To_Death

I think they are turned on by what they saw, but they're not gonna act on it, they're pre-teens and they think she is an adult.
Yes I thought of Roy, but he might've just begun puberty thus making him susceptible to their charms or I wouldn't put it past Slash n' Stab to curse this gift in such a way that doesn't benefit her like she thought it might. All this time she was dreaming of how it would make her the center of attention to kids her age, but it's possible that succubi cannot feed off of children for some reasons we don't know just yet.

Error of Logic

Post by Error of Logic »

Given how they're attracted by the scent of pheromones, it may be because those kids haven't hit full puberty yet.

Dragon Paladin

Post by Dragon Paladin »

LarsenSan wrote:
Mon Jun 04, 2018 7:56 pm

Actually, back then, 12 years was the age of consent in my country. It was changed to 13 in 1999 and, recently, 16 in 2015.
Ew.

LarsenSan

Post by LarsenSan »

Dragon Paladin wrote:
Tue Jun 05, 2018 1:50 pm
LarsenSan wrote:
Mon Jun 04, 2018 7:56 pm

Actually, back then, 12 years was the age of consent in my country. It was changed to 13 in 1999 and, recently, 16 in 2015.
Ew.
Is 16 too low for you?

Fluffy

Post by Fluffy »

Pretty sure Paladin is reacting to the age of consent once being 12 years old.

I'm curious - where are you from that the age of consent would've have been that low?
Please, don't come to me expecting me to fix your problems.

LarsenSan

Post by LarsenSan »

Fluffy wrote:
Tue Jun 05, 2018 6:14 pm

I'm curious - where are you from that the age of consent would've have been that low?
Spain. I, personally, consider 16 to be a bit high. 15 would be better. It was changed because a few years ago a guy in his late 30s was in an affair with a 13 year old girl and, since the police didn't find signs of her being coerced, they couldn't do anything. But, being a young girl, she got bored of her "mature boyfriend" in less than a year and dumped him. A few days later he killed her and afterwards commited suicide.
Last edited by LarsenSan on Tue Jun 05, 2018 8:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fluffy

Post by Fluffy »

Sixteen is too old...really? Why?

And a thirty year old...dating a thirteen year old. What would they even have in common?

Tako

Post by Tako »

Fluffy wrote:
Tue Jun 05, 2018 6:14 pm

Lots of countries set very low ages of consent when Statuory Rape was removed from their legal codes...

Traditionally, in Europe and many other parts of the world, it was considered Statuory Rape for unmarried women to have sex if below the age at which they could marry without their parents' permission, which could be as old as 25...

On the other hand, girls as young as 12 and boys as young as 14 could marry with their parents's permission; it was so to allow nobility to arrange marriage alliances between children, and later, to allow shotgun marriages when kids were caught bumping uglies behid the stable...

Then, during the late XX century came the age of Sexual Liberation, culture became sex-positive, psychologists claimed that kids should be allowed to experiment, and laws were changed so kids could freely have sex at the same age they could marry...

The pendulum only swung the other way after AIDS and a few high profile sexual scandals involving minors scared society...

Vitocap

Post by Vitocap »

Age of consent = age of puberty. At least, that's the civilized way to do it. If your country makes it so that consensual sex between two people having reached puberty can be a crime, it means your legal system has been corrupted by barbaric influences -- like religion or superstition -- and strayed from the way of civilization.

Taking into account late puberties, 13 years old is perfect.
We, the old ghosts of Pizen Bluff, who still roam about this dead forum screaming imprecations at the characters and whatnot.

Fluffy

Post by Fluffy »

To each their own, I guess. I personally think it's sick for adults to be fooling around with kids (and no, my opinion is not based on a religious upbringing, political influence or anything of the sort).

LarsenSan

Post by LarsenSan »

Fluffy wrote:
Tue Jun 05, 2018 6:56 pm

And a thirty year old...dating a thirteen year old. What would they even have in common?
Well, here is not uncommon for 14-15y.o. girls to have a, 18-19y.o. boyfriend; with this new age of consent limit it becomes illegal unless a judge says so...

And your second question... well, she had a heavy-metal phase at 13 and he was the only metal fan in their village.

Error of Logic

Post by Error of Logic »

*facepalm* That... does not seem like enough.
Especially not in light of what happened later.

Fluffy

Post by Fluffy »

LarsenSan wrote:
Tue Jun 05, 2018 8:04 pm
Fluffy wrote:
Tue Jun 05, 2018 6:56 pm

Well, here is not uncommon for 14-15y.o. girls to have a, 18-19y.o. boyfriend; with this new age of consent limit it becomes illegal unless a judge says so...

And your second question... well, she had a heavy-metal phase at 13 and he was the only metal fan in their village.
A 14-15 year old dating an 18-19 year old isn't all that bad - it'll raise some eyebrows, but they're at least within the same age bracket (teens).

A person in their 30s dating/having sex with someone that young, though - it would be like dating your parent/kid. Where's the appeal in that?

Dragon Paladin

Post by Dragon Paladin »

Yeah. 16 isn't that bad. I was referring to 12-13.

rogermart

Post by rogermart »

Fluffy wrote:
Tue Jun 05, 2018 8:16 pm
A 14-15 year old dating an 18-19 year old isn't all that bad - it'll raise some eyebrows, but they're at least within the same age bracket (teens).

A person in their 30s dating/having sex with someone that young, though - it would be like dating your parent/kid. Where's the appeal in that?
Well, the appeal for me back then was simple and it went like this: "dude, check her out, she is smokin' hot!".
That's what i do... i drink and i know things...