29-11-10 No buts

Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

Lighthawk
Killer GM

Re: 29-11-10 No buts

Post by Lighthawk »

Implied nothing, she was pretty straight forward about it.
Holder of the Elder Scepter of Ebilnes, Elected Supreme Ruler
"Who are you? I mean, you're me, but I'm me too. How can there be two 'me's? It's not scientifically possible. You are not scientifically possible!" -Twilight Sparkle, to her future self.
Yira wrote:Whatever, labels are stupid. ...Unless it's a label gun, then we're talking tons of fun. "Mine! Mine! Mine! Mine! ...This is an awesome bar stool, but you can have it."

Geeno

Post by Geeno »

Indeed she was. It could still be coincidence that their school years overlapped. Again, assuming succubi are immortal.
PIXIE MEL!!!

Suntiger

Post by Suntiger »

David Johnston wrote:
I think we have to assume that Succubi are also supernaturally long lived.
Nono, you've got it backwards. Since the monsters are the norm it's humans who are abnormaly short-lived. :p

theodoric476

Post by theodoric476 »

Lighthawk wrote:Implied nothing, she was pretty straight forward about it.
I stand corrected.
Birds of a feather flock together,
And so will pigs and swine;
Rats and mice will have their choice,
And so will I have mine. Nursery Rhyme

I may disagree with you but I am pretty sure you are not a NAZI Jon Steward/ The Daily Show

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UiGmgqW6ES8 State Rep. Maureen Walsh (WA. 16th district. R)

We have no enemies, only opponents Ronald Reagan

What luck that men do not think. Adolf Hitler

theodoric476

Post by theodoric476 »

Geeno wrote:Indeed she was. It could still be coincidence that their school years overlapped. Again, assuming succubi are immortal.
It might be more than a coincidence. Assuming that the two girls stayed in touch they might have arranged things that their daughters were the same age to attend school together

I may disagree with you but I am pretty sure you are not a NAZI Jon Steward/ The Daily Show

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UiGmgqW6ES8 State Rep. Maureen Walsh (WA. 16th district. R)

Lighthawk
Killer GM

Post by Lighthawk »

Or Mrs Love, being the type of creature she is, might just have kids often enough that so long as she and Mama D remain within the same school district, it was merely a matter of time.
"Who are you? I mean, you're me, but I'm me too. How can there be two 'me's? It's not scientifically possible. You are not scientifically possible!" -Twilight Sparkle, to her future self.
Yira wrote:Whatever, labels are stupid. ...Unless it's a label gun, then we're talking tons of fun. "Mine! Mine! Mine! Mine! ...This is an awesome bar stool, but you can have it."

theodoric476

Post by theodoric476 »

Assuming that Maria and Chloe’s mother are as long lived as some are speculating that might mean that Chloe's sister might have already started giving birth to their own daughters and the older grand daughters might have started giving birth too, that is a lot of succubuses, not that I am complaining.

Quote removed. The DAMNed

Ravenhull
Not a Weirdo

Post by Ravenhull »

Lighthawk wrote:Implied nothing, she was pretty straight forward about it.
Or, depending on how dirty your mind is, 'there was nothing 'straight' about it.' ;) =p~
"Don't call me a dirty old man.... Cuz I'm not old... I'm of a fine vintage..."
"Get your mind out the gutter... you're crowding me."

Ecchi-Spud
Wielder of the Remote

Post by Ecchi-Spud »

Gulp INDEED . . .

BTW, where's Seth?
Many thanks to Raamyah for the avvie!!!!

Lighthawk
Killer GM

Post by Lighthawk »

Probably with Nina or Chloe I'd say. That snake knows when to bail.

Count de Money

Post by Count de Money »

I'm glad I'm not the only one who finds Brooke's more tousled look in Panel 5 fetching.

Mama Delacroix is smokin' hot for a woman with 13 kids! A lot of women can't look like that after one pregnancy.

Being that she is what she is, I wouldn't put it past Ms. Delacroix to "sample" some of the party guests -- just to make sure they're safe around her daughters. Yeah, that's the ticket ...
"Tall and dark and really handsome ... the hunk from Oo-Oo-Nima's real dumb ... And when he strolls, each one he strolls by goes, 'BLEAAAAAAH!'"
-- Dot Warner

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

Well, you know, vampire regeneration powers and all...

They just make a backup before pregnancy and then later dd over the stretch marks. :-B
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

hokova

Post by hokova »

Raising 13 kids can STILL mean Layla and Nina are the only blood related (but in this case the others might be as well :p ) daughters. She could also turn the others into vampires before she had her own.
...Or it's the vampire regeneration that makes her look so good.

Also I think Chloe might actually be the only kid as well, that or mrs. Love had more that got into the same school as miss vampire's kids.
..In any case, Chloe seems to be the LAST one.

About the neck-washing, maybe it was either just teasing (scaring) them, or she wants them to go to dinner as well.:D
,,Nobody is a villain.It's just the point of view!´´

Lee A.

Post by Lee A. »

All three names? Ooh, she's in big trouble.

BlairFan
Yap Yap Sycophant

Post by BlairFan »

Yes, she'll be given nothing to eat but garlic, until she apologizes. ;-)