Dangerously Chloe 17-05-18 Just Getting to the Good Part

Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

Milnoc

Re: Dangerously Chloe 17-05-18 Just Getting to the Good Part

Post by Milnoc »

Careful! Abby could very well find out that human souls are simply delicious and goes on a feeding frenzy!

Error of Logic

Post by Error of Logic »

I'm sure Slash-Stab would love that.

capicoli

Post by capicoli »

This might actually be worse. At least the other scenario she was driven by succubus lust. Here she turning the town into people that want to molest her. Whelp nothing to do now but turn on the Benny hill music.

DarkAsh

Post by DarkAsh »

This incident will surely draw the attention of a certain academy of hapless monster hunters. It’s going to be difficult to keep this under wraps.

Gotoh

Post by Gotoh »

@DarkAsh: I'd hardly call the slayer students "hapless" given how easily Faith incapacitated Layla, whereas Ash used Dio for a speedbag and held his own against Brooke, Tiff has repeatedly shown she can handle herself when the situation calls for it, and Tandy and Gaby had Chloe dead to rights 'til they decided to let her and Abby off the hook.

capicoli

Post by capicoli »

I feel like Faith is an outlier. She is super duper powerful and iirc mind controlled the entire school. None of the other students come close. Melissa's Dad(mom) is the only adult hunter I can think of.

lincoln_muadib

Post by lincoln_muadib »

BioYuGi wrote:
Thu May 17, 2018 2:25 am
who am I kidding, Abby could be gangraped next page and there'll still be people going "Teddi's being a hypocrite!"
Well it was rather confusing that in the last episode Pandora spoke of "Running a train" when referring to a foursome. That's not running a train. Running a train involves at minimum 6 men taking it in turns, one immediately after the other, having sex with a single woman.

Now THIS strip looks like preparation for a prime example of "Running a Train". A really long one.

One day as succubus and Abbie is already on the path to doing what Teddi herself hasn't done yet.

And if you're now "Ewwww, Abbie is ONLY TWELVE," Well, THAT'S THE POINT. That's why Teddi is worried.

TL:DR = "That's not 'Running A Train'. THIS is 'Running A Train', Big Sis."
I hated Yuki before it was cool.

It may be the Word of Mua'dib, but it's not the Word of God!

Gotoh

Post by Gotoh »

capicoli wrote:
Thu May 17, 2018 11:09 pm
I feel like Faith is an outlier. She is super duper powerful and iirc mind controlled the entire school.

She didn't. It was only a mental suggestion, rather than outright mind control, so everyone retained their free will. Cerise was the one who mind jacked the student body.
capicoli wrote:
Thu May 17, 2018 11:09 pm
None of the other students come close. Melissa's Dad(mom) is the only adult hunter I can think of.
If you mean Dakota, I'd have my doubts. But if you mean Ana, then yeah, I'd second that if for no other reason than she seemingly can't be killed.

brasca

Post by brasca »

DarkAsh wrote:
Thu May 17, 2018 5:43 pm
This incident will surely draw the attention of a certain academy of hapless monster hunters. It’s going to be difficult to keep this under wraps.
There have been similar incidents before that went unnoticed like that time Naomi, Prudence, and Gabrielle were being chased by a pack of lovesick for unknown reasons. That being said I wouldn't be too surprised if Gabrielle and Tandy show up again. It's only been a few days since they ambushed Chloe and Abigail and while they might assume they are hiding out in hell they know where Teddi lives and probably assume Pandora is a succubus too. The house is probably under surveillance until they know when to strike.

Valkog

Post by Valkog »

I was absolutely not expecting a Jontron reference. He's even on the poster. At least there was something non-problematic in this strip.

(For anyone who doesn't know, Jontron is a funny internet man who argues with a bird about video games and movies. Sometimes he sings, or the bird blows him up with its laser vision.)
**== **== **== **==

BioYuGi

Post by BioYuGi »

Valkog wrote:
Fri May 18, 2018 10:01 am
I was absolutely not expecting a Jontron reference. He's even on the poster. At least there was something non-problematic in this strip.

(For anyone who doesn't know, Jontron is a funny internet man who argues with a bird about video games and movies. Sometimes he sings, or the bird blows him up with its laser vision.)

http://time.com/4701304/jontron-jon-jaf ... e-youtube/
https://www.polygon.com/2017/3/23/15039 ... -playtonic

Yeah he's not that non-problematic.

TJgalon

Post by TJgalon »

There really no need to bring that stuff up.
"Somebody just stake me now"

capicoli

Post by capicoli »

Gotoh wrote:
Fri May 18, 2018 2:16 am
If you mean Dakota, I'd have my doubts. But if you mean Ana, then yeah, I'd second that if for no other reason than she seemingly can't be killed.
She has managed to be a thorn in the side of an unkillable witch all these years. She must have some skill. We know they still try to hurt each other despite Melissa. I wonder what their explanation would have been if either ever succeeded.

Error of Logic

Post by Error of Logic »

Most recently, they weren't even pretending they didn't want to kill each other.
Even when they were still pretending to be husband and wife, they flat-out insulted and 'joked' about killing one another.
I'm sure they would have come up with some explanation ... or thrown a killer party.