Dangerously Chloe 9-05-18 One of Us

Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

Jason Waltrip

Dangerously Chloe 9-05-18 One of Us

Post by Jason Waltrip »

New Strip! Having told Pandora too much about Abby's situation, Teddy tries to distract her with some boob induced amnesia!

Hyper Magi

Re: Dangerously Chloe 9-05-18 One of Us

Post by Hyper Magi »

Well she and Abby certainly do get along.

Though raging libido aside, Teddi really needs to remember the phrase "Do as I say, not what I do"... and how it never works.
Sparking now, search within your soul to find the answer!
Push yourself to the edge, give 1000%!

Dragon Paladin

Post by Dragon Paladin »

A see through button up blouse..... where the hell does one even get something like that?

DarkAsh

Post by DarkAsh »

I didn't realize that Teddi's blouse was so sheer from the last page. If she really is worried about Abby and by extension herself becoming a slut, she really needs to rethink about what she wears. Not that only sluts dress like that, but if she wants Abby to be more conservative she has to set an example.

Also, it's confirmed that her libido is supernaturally heightened so some of her actions were sort of out of her control.
Last edited by DarkAsh on Thu May 10, 2018 2:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

Cortez

Post by Cortez »

Thing is Teddi seems to like dressing sexily.

capicoli

Post by capicoli »

I don't see how personal bias makes him any less right. If anything it helps him see how bad it is. Abby is a full blown succubus with the mind of a child. She won't just have lust but also hunger to contend with and little control over her powers. She is a danger to herself and others. This is a big problem even if you have no problem with her turning into a slut.

OllieOrOlly

Post by OllieOrOlly »

At least Teddi realises that they are a listless slut - although, they dodged answering why they kicked out Chloe, so it is either that Teddi's self-awareness is selective or they being obstinate about responsibility yet again.

DarkAsh

Post by DarkAsh »

Teddi probably explained it off page. After all, Pandora knows Abby is a succubus now and we didn't see Teddi telling her that.

TJgalon

Post by TJgalon »

More or less, maybe Teddi knew the way he blew up at chloe might been wrong after he calm down, but still wants to be mad at her to maybe not blame herself or something like that.
"Somebody just stake me now"

brasca

Post by brasca »

Cortez wrote:
Thu May 10, 2018 2:45 am
Thing is Teddi seems to like dressing sexily.
Well prior to that Teddi had a mission to find a suitable man to deflower Chloe. Perhaps conservative dress is in order now that this isn't a priority, but I don't think Teddi has all that much else to wear other than the school uniform and even that becomes fetishized on that body. Teddi can't really help it.
capicoli wrote:
Thu May 10, 2018 3:07 am
I don't see how personal bias makes him any less right. If anything it helps him see how bad it is. Abby is a full blown succubus with the mind of a child. She won't just have lust but also hunger to contend with and little control over her powers. She is a danger to herself and others. This is a big problem even if you have no problem with her turning into a slut.
Exactly, Abby has the mind of a 12 year old, but in a body that is anything but and unlike Teddi's it's a deadly body.

LegendaryKroc

Post by LegendaryKroc »

Wow, it's like a postmodern metaphor for this comic. "Don't think about all the uncomfortable things Teddi's getting up to, folks - look, big boobies!"
brasca wrote:
Thu May 10, 2018 4:41 am
Well prior to that Teddi had a mission to find a suitable man to deflower Chloe. Perhaps conservative dress is in order now that this isn't a priority, but I don't think Teddi has all that much else to wear other than the school uniform and even that becomes fetishized on that body. Teddi can't really help it.
Nonsense.

a) He is on the record (see here: http://www.dangerouslychloe.com/strips- ... e-year-old) saying that he dresses as he likes.
b) Teddy doesn't live in some kind of reverse-puritan society where sexy-dressing is an obligation. He's not on the clock at the strip club. He could dress more conservatively any time he liked.
c) Since he and Abby don't live in perpetual poverty and I've never heard of money being an issue, he must have enough money coming in that if his clothes being skimpy bothered him so much he could just buy some better ones - isn't that what we JUST saw him and Abby doing, or at least trying to?

brasca

Post by brasca »

Regarding all points it's possible Teddi can no longer tell the difference. I still think the succubi and reaper blood has affected Teddi more than she thinks. So like I said Teddi can't help it.

LegendaryKroc

Post by LegendaryKroc »

Really? "Dress in revealing clothing" is an in-the-blood thing for succubi? Or reapers? I find that unlikely. Succubus blood making him sensitive to touch, give off pheromones in the extreme? Sure, whatever, both those things have been established as a thing that happens. But I've seen no indication he's driven to dress a certain way because of it. Also, walk me through the thought process that says sex demons dress like strippers all the time because it's literally hard-wired into their DNA to do so and not just personal preference.

And in any case, that's not what you said before, brasca. You said Teddy can't help it because he just doesn't own non-sexy clothes apart from his school uniform, which his hourglass figure body can't help but turn into fetish-wear anyway, with the implication that there was nothing to be done about it. And I'm saying that simply isn't true. Nothing he's said or done indicates to me that he doesn't dress like this by choice and couldn't dress more sensibly of his own free will.

dmra

Post by dmra »

And I'm not sure Teddy can blame his succubus blood for his sex drive either. Succubus aren't sex demons because they have to have sex they're sex demons because that's how they feed and even then we were told that they can live off human food for quite a while. They might enjoy sex but it doesn't seem that they're compelled to have it more than anybody else. Chloe wasn't exactly rushing around boinking everything that moves and, pre Teddi arc, we only saw her feeding a couple of times.

The fact that Teddi panicked and resorted to distraction when Pandora suggested there might be more to it than the blood and that Teddi's own nature was involved suggests that he's clinging to an excuse.

Fluffy

Post by Fluffy »

DarkAsh wrote:
Thu May 10, 2018 2:35 am
Also, it's confirmed that her libido is supernaturally heightened so some of her actions were sort of out of her control.
Getting turned on by a man's touch - even if the touch came from guys who made his life Hell when he was physically male? Completely out of Teddy's control. Everything else? Completely up to Teddy where things led.

Having a supernaturally heightened libido doesn't rob Teddy of making choices.
Please, don't come to me expecting me to fix your problems.