Dangerously Chloe 7-05-18 What Did I Miss

Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

Jason Waltrip

Dangerously Chloe 7-05-18 What Did I Miss

Post by Jason Waltrip »

New Strip! Pandora demands answers from Teddy... lots of juicy, contentious, drama-filled answers!

DarkAsh

Re: Dangerously Chloe 7-05-18 What Did I Miss

Post by DarkAsh »

Good follow-up to the last page. I like how Abby's interested in using her new body to sneak in to R rated movies for the cursing. At least it's not for any sex and nudity or violence. Also, doesn't appear that Pandora is mad about Chloe. At least not yet.

Oh yeah, Jason, Pandora sounds really demanding there in that last panel. Looks more like begging.
Last edited by DarkAsh on Mon May 07, 2018 2:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

Hyper Magi

Post by Hyper Magi »

I like how Teddi's reading a book about puberty, as if that could possibly give any relevant advice to this rather delicate scenario.

And yep, Abby only wants to go to an R rated movie for the swearing. That nails the 12 year old mindset alright.

That aside, I'm looking forward to the plot finally moving again.
Sparking now, search within your soul to find the answer!
Push yourself to the edge, give 1000%!

TJgalon

Post by TJgalon »

Does anyone know how long Pandora been away, I want to say a couple days, more or less.
"Somebody just stake me now"

DarkAsh

Post by DarkAsh »

TJgalon wrote:
Mon May 07, 2018 2:39 am
Does anyone know how long Pandora been away, I want to say a couple days, more or less.
Two days sounds about right. We last saw her the night Abby injected herself and that was probably two nights ago. The next evening Chloe got kicked out, and this should be the day after. Yesterday was a busy day.

TJgalon

Post by TJgalon »

heh, sometimes it hard to tell since in our time, the events took a few months, lol.

DarkAsh

Post by DarkAsh »

It also makes it confusing when Abby and Teddi have breakfast the next morning and then story flashes back to 8 or so hours to show what happened to Chloe.

TJgalon

Post by TJgalon »

yep, you lose a bit more time like that also, lol.

brasca

Post by brasca »

Hyper Magi wrote:
Mon May 07, 2018 2:25 am
I like how Teddi's reading a book about puberty, as if that could possibly give any relevant advice to this rather delicate scenario.
Every bit helps.

Well that wasn't the reaction I or Teddi for that matter was expecting.

OllieOrOlly

Post by OllieOrOlly »

So much, yet so nothing has transpired since Pandora's departure and return.

Also, what kind of subpar education system is Teddi going through that he can't understand puberty? He's meant to be, what, sixteen, and generally Personal Health and Development regarding sex ed usually taught to 11-13 year olds. Granted, perhaps he needs a *refresher* but even so, Abby isn't going through puberty, Teddi knows this! Abby has magically transformed into a mature body, thus way passed puberty.
... I suppose I am overanalysing it, as it is just a dumb, dumb joke.

dmra

Post by dmra »

Hat to cover horns? Check
Belt to cover tail? Check
Hair to cover wings? Check.

Guess the last will work but only if her succubus wings are exactly the same colour as her hair and made from a similar material and if Abby uses enough hairspray that her locks could be used to hold up a medium sized suspension bridge.

Edit and it's good to see that Teddi has made every effort to understand exactly what did happen. Although Abby voluntarily chose to inject herself with supernatural blood and willingly signed the contract with Slash-Stab against Chloe's wishes and advice and although Chloe only took Abby to Tartarus to prevent her being"kidnapped" by monster hunters everything that happened is Chloe's fault.

Fluffy

Post by Fluffy »

dmra wrote:
Mon May 07, 2018 9:03 am
Edit and it's good to see that Teddi has made every effort to understand exactly what did happen. Although Abby voluntarily chose to inject herself with supernatural blood and willingly signed the contract with Slash-Stab against Chloe's wishes and advice and although Chloe only took Abby to Tartarus to prevent her being"kidnapped" by monster hunters everything that happened is Chloe's fault.
All of which Teddy is still completely oblivious to because Abby never bothered even trying to tell him.

She could tell Chloe what she did, she could tell the would be demon hunters what she did, but God forbid she tell Teddy what she did - because he might get mad at her. :-Q

Also, either Abby has used Pandora's arrival as a distraction so she could sneak out of the house without Teddy knowing or Teddy is stupidly allowing Abby to wander about in public unsupervised. Either way, that won't end well (unless Chloe crosses paths with Abby before that kid has a chance to do anything too stupid/dangerous).
Please, don't come to me expecting me to fix your problems.

dmra

Post by dmra »

The point I was making wasn't about Abby not volunteering the information as Teddi not asking her at all about what happened. I could see him getting angry with Chloe when she was saying what went on - mainly because everything she said made it sound bad - but you would think that afterwards when she had calmed down it might occur to Teddi to ask Abby about what happened. We've seen the two of them talking about Chloe after she was kicked out so its not as though there wasn't the chance.

It would seem out of character for Teddy to not be curious so even though Teddi doesn't seem to be quite as sharp and smart as the male form (and what a positive message that sends out eh!) you'd think even she would like a bit more of an explanation for what happened and why.

He might have done and Abby might have lied/kept quiet about her part in things but we haven't seen that so we can only really assume nothing was asked or said.

Dragon Paladin

Post by Dragon Paladin »

Fluffy wrote:
Mon May 07, 2018 10:35 am
Also, either Abby has used Pandora's arrival as a distraction so she could sneak out of the house without Teddy knowing or Teddy is stupidly allowing Abby to wander about in public unsupervised. Either way, that won't end well (unless Chloe crosses paths with Abby before that kid has a chance to do anything too stupid/dangerous).
Why should Teddi start being a halfway competent guardian now?

Dragon Paladin

Post by Dragon Paladin »

OllieOrOlly wrote:
Mon May 07, 2018 7:00 am
So much, yet so nothing has transpired since Pandora's departure and return.

Also, what kind of subpar education system is Teddi going through that he can't understand puberty? He's meant to be, what, sixteen, and generally Personal Health and Development regarding sex ed usually taught to 11-13 year olds. Granted, perhaps he needs a *refresher* but even so, Abby isn't going through puberty, Teddi knows this! Abby has magically transformed into a mature body, thus way passed puberty.
... I suppose I am overanalysing it, as it is just a dumb, dumb joke.
Maybe he got an American sex education class, i.e. sex is evil unless you're married, you don't need to know how sex works or how to use protection because you're not going to have sex, and you don't need to know about other sexualities because they don't exist, and also AIDS is punishment to the gays from god (No, seriously. One of my teachers said that when i took sex ed in 7th grade. In public school.)