Dangerously Chloe 7-05-18 What Did I Miss

Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

Mandy

Re: Dangerously Chloe 7-05-18 What Did I Miss

Post by Mandy »

Really? That's weird. My sex ed teacher specifically told us it was more likely for gay men to get aids because anal is more likely to cause small amounts of bleeding... Also he put a condom on a banana. I'm in a predominantly conservative area, but it's not exactly as bad as Texas here sooo...

With the way that the US education system works, people get vastly different experiences depending on what school that they've gone to.
Last edited by Mandy on Mon May 07, 2018 3:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Dragon Paladin

Post by Dragon Paladin »

Mandy wrote:
Mon May 07, 2018 2:11 pm
Really? That's weird. My sex ed teacher specifically told us it was more likely for gay men to get aids because anal is more likely cause small amounts of bleeding... Also he put a condom on a banana. I'm in a prodominantly conservative area, but it's not exactly as bad as Texas here sooo...

With the way that the US education system works, people get vastly different experiences depending on what school that they've gone to.
True. At my school (in NC) they never even showed a condom. I didn't even know what a condom looked like until around 8th or 9th grade.

BlairFan
Yap Yap Sycophant

Post by BlairFan »

Never change, Pandora, never change.
;)) ;)) ;))

sparky

Post by sparky »

dmra wrote:
Mon May 07, 2018 12:11 pm
It would seem out of character for Teddy to not be curious so even though Teddi doesn't seem to be quite as sharp and smart as the male form (and what a positive message that sends out eh!) you'd think even she would like a bit more of an explanation for what happened and why.
They do the same thing with Alchemy.

Error of Logic

Post by Error of Logic »

Hm-hm. I like Pandora best when she's been knocked off-balance and struggling to stay afloat.

Valkog

Post by Valkog »

Error of Logic wrote:
Tue May 08, 2018 5:05 am
Hm-hm. I like Pandora best when she's been knocked off-balance and struggling to stay afloat.
Plz don't drown the demon girls, plz.
**== **== **== **==

Error of Logic

Post by Error of Logic »

Does she even need to breathe?
Unless floundering in holy water, of course.

Valkog

Post by Valkog »

Error of Logic wrote:
Tue May 08, 2018 8:33 am
Does she even need to breathe?
Unless floundering in holy water, of course.
Fair point. Dunk that ho.
**== **== **== **==

dmra

Post by dmra »

Great lets put out some more fan service ideas. Now how long before we get a wet t-shirt competition story line?

Error of Logic

Post by Error of Logic »

Now see, rather than hold a wet t-shirt competition, I'd be more inclined to dunk Pandora in a tub of water...
...and seal it.
And then maybe bury it. =_=
In a lot slated to have a big building constructed there.
But that's me.

dmra

Post by dmra »

If I didn't know better I might think you didn't like her very much.

DarkAsh

Post by DarkAsh »

I think someone has a secret crush.

LegendaryKroc

Post by LegendaryKroc »

I would get angry about Pandora returning because for me she embodies everything terrible about this comic, except that at this point the story has ground to a halt without her and her return actually provides some precedence for it moving forward. If that's the case, then fuck it, let her stay a while. It's not like the rest of the cast have been regular rays of sunshine either, and that bullshit with the strippers was downright insufferable.
Error of Logic wrote:
Tue May 08, 2018 6:14 pm
Now see, rather than hold a wet t-shirt competition, I'd be more inclined to dunk Pandora in a tub of water...
...and seal it.
But that's me.
If you go through with it, I'll bring the shovels and cement mixers. And the workmen to build it.

Dragon Paladin

Post by Dragon Paladin »

LegendaryKroc wrote:
Wed May 09, 2018 8:23 am
I would get angry about Pandora returning because for me she embodies everything terrible about this comic, except that at this point the story has ground to a halt without her and her return actually provides some precedence for it moving forward. If that's the case, then fuck it, let her stay a while. It's not like the rest of the cast have been regular rays of sunshine either, and that bullshit with the strippers was downright insufferable.
Error of Logic wrote:
Tue May 08, 2018 6:14 pm
...and seal it.
But that's me.
If you go through with it, I'll bring the shovels and cement mixers. And the workmen to build it.
Personally, i think Teddi embodies everything wrong with the comic. Pandora's a trollish ass, yes, but she is a demon. That's kind of her job. Teddi, on the other hand, is dumb, irresponsible, and irrational, and any strip she's in is just painful to read. At least Pandora gets a few chuckles out of me. I don't LIKE her, per se, but i enjoy at least a few strips that she's in.