Dangerously Chloe 30-04-18 I Modeled for You

Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

Fluffy

Re: Dangerously Chloe 30-04-18 I Modeled for You

Post by Fluffy »

dmra wrote:
Mon Apr 30, 2018 11:31 am
The hat seems to be the one Abby chose when she went for the tween outfit. So she could still be wearing that for the modelling. The problem then is that the stars on the shirt seem to have disappeared.

Not to mention (although somebody posting may already have ) that the wings would have required massive holes in the shirt for it to fit in the first place.
It's the same hat - but it seems to have disappeared from Abby's head in that insert at the very top of that modeling panel; only to reappear in the panel beneath it. Is she fiddling with it while her brother models for her?

And, urgh - those wings! First they seem to have disappeared while wearing the school marm outfit (considering how form fitting it was; there should have been some obvious bulk in the back), then they're visible (somehow not destroying the back of the clothes Abby managed to squeeze herself into), now they ARE visibly tucked away under a jacket - with the jacket bulging out from where they rest beneath it.

The repeated inconsistencies makes it seem like the artist is rushing through these things and missing easily avoidable mistakes, as a result. And then looks lazy when people point out the mistakes - and does nothing to fix it.
Searcher wrote:
Mon Apr 30, 2018 12:10 pm
Teddy, is the dumbest character in any media ... ever ... of all time.

/:) "Oh, I won't buy these for my sister but it is perfectly normal to model them for her. She would never use my modeling to see which ones to buy later." /:)
Especially when - not a short while earlier - Abby was whining about wanting to go to the sexier store to buy sexier undies.

And it's still squicky as f*** that Teddy has no issue whatsoever doing sensual lingerie poses for his baby sister. :ymsick:
Please, don't come to me expecting me to fix your problems.

Onyx

Post by Onyx »

Teddi can really pull off the smoldering look now huh.

Fluffy

Post by Fluffy »

If Teddy is giving Abby a smoldering look while he's modeling sexy underwear for her, I'm REALLY concerned about where their fraternal relationship is heading.

Seriously, though - pretty sure that's more of an annoyed/pissed off expression than anything else (why is he even maintaining eye contact with her while he's modeling, anyway? Damnit - the more I look at this, the creepier it gets).

Dragon Paladin

Post by Dragon Paladin »

Fluffy wrote:
Mon Apr 30, 2018 4:41 pm
If Teddy is giving Abby a smoldering look while he's modeling sexy underwear for her, I'm REALLY concerned about where their fraternal relationship is heading.

Seriously, though - pretty sure that's more of an annoyed/pissed off expression than anything else (why is he even maintaining eye contact with her while he's modeling, anyway? Damnit - the more I look at this, the creepier it gets).
You're not ok with potential brother/sister incest?! Sieze the fundie puritan filth!

Fluffy

Post by Fluffy »

@Dragon Paladin - I know; something must be terribly wrong with me (and others) to not find such a concept even remotely titillating. LOL!

dmra

Post by dmra »

Dragon Paladin wrote:
Mon Apr 30, 2018 5:46 pm

You're not ok with potential brother/sister incest?! Sieze the fundie puritan filth!
Not wishing to get too bogged down in metaphysics but is it brother/sister or sister/sister?

And @Fluffy "It's the same hat - but it seems to have disappeared from Abby's head in that insert at the very top of that modeling panel" Sorry about that I missed the little Abby in the insert and thought you were talking about the main strip (no pun intended).

Fluffy

Post by Fluffy »

@dmra - Despite how he looks, Teddy is still very much a boy. It's not like he was a trans female this entire time, who underwent gender reassignment surgery; he only used that as an excuse to explain the sudden gender swap to his classmates/school - as it was the only explanation that made sense (despite it happening over the course of a weekend).

He is a boy, trapped in a woman's body due to supernatural shenanigans. Which is going to make for a very awkward situation when he reverts back to being a male (whether due to the angel blood or the supernatural elements finally running their course - as it was never confirmed that the change was permanent). How would he explain his sudden change back into a boy? He changed his mind - as if it were no biggie?

dmra

Post by dmra »

I'm sure there were a couple of times that Teddi has said he's enjoyed the experience of being a girl. Whether that means he identifies as male or female is an open question. He hasn't shown much interest in changing back but the whole Chloe tearing holes through the wall to get at him might have more to do with that than him enjoying seeing the world as woman.

Fluffy

Post by Fluffy »

dmra wrote:
Mon Apr 30, 2018 11:09 pm
I'm sure there were a couple of times that Teddi has said he's enjoyed the experience of being a girl. Whether that means he identifies as male or female is an open question. He hasn't shown much interest in changing back but the whole Chloe tearing holes through the wall to get at him might have more to do with that than him enjoying seeing the world as woman.
@dmra - Enjoyed his time as a girl, sure - identified personally as a girl; not so much. He just lives his life as one right now because he's forced into doing so; so makes the best of his situation by using his new body for his schemes (finding Chloe a 'boyfriend', stripping, etc) - or, in his own words - learning what makes it tick.

Dragon Paladin

Post by Dragon Paladin »

I'm just looking forward to Pandora getting pissed at Teddi for kicking out Chloe and making her get angel blood for nothing.

Milnoc

Post by Milnoc »

If the dress Abby is wearing happens to be red, Abby could go out as Little Red Riding Hood! :))

Hyper Magi

Post by Hyper Magi »

Searcher wrote:
Mon Apr 30, 2018 12:10 pm
Teddy, is the dumbest character in any media ... ever ... of all time.

Honestly that's one of the things that bugs me about his transformation the most. The sheer difference in personality. Teddy was a fairly bright boy who could figure out things. Teddi on the other hand makes one wrong conclusion after the other, showing no real sign of their past intelligence.
Sparking now, search within your soul to find the answer!
Push yourself to the edge, give 1000%!

DarkAsh

Post by DarkAsh »

@Fluffy and dmra, I think it's sister/sister. When Teddi spoke with Abby after kicking Chloe out she said she was a "terrible big sister". She was talking about being a role model, but she could have said "brother" and it would have had the same meaning. But by caller herself "sister", she most likely considers herself female first.

Dragon Paladin

Post by Dragon Paladin »

At this point, i think Teddi's just accepted that she'll never physically be male again. Personally, i hope she does change back, because i'm sick of 'Teddi's Sexcapade Filler Adventures'.

DarkAsh

Post by DarkAsh »

I could not agree more. While I was initial drawn to the series because I was curious to find out how he became a she, ever since its become sexcapades my enjoyment of the series has waned. The parts that felt like filler wouldn't be too bad it if the jokes were at least amusing.