Dangerously Chloe 5-04-18 Never Mentioned Chloe

Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

Error of Logic

Re: Dangerously Chloe 5-04-18 Never Mentioned Chloe

Post by Error of Logic »

@OllieOrOlly: You never know. Maybe Teddi was feeling a bit tense when applying for the job, and she released just enough pheromones to sway the strip club's manager to hire her -- and she probably lied about her age.

I have to say, that outfit is well-chosen. Down to the broken heart-amulet, it's succubus chic.

dmra

Post by dmra »

On the age thing that was covered in one of the earlier strips. Following the suggestion of one of her harem members Teddi got a fake id - presumably not in the name of Candy Rocks - and lied about her age.

http://www.dangerouslychloe.com/strips- ... -stripping

meps98

Post by meps98 »

Teddi had multiple reasons to keep his two lives separate. Every detail he let slip at the Club about his real home life could lead to more questions, more lies, more complications. Keeping his head down and keeping quiet were his best choices at both places.

Fluffy

Post by Fluffy »

BioYuGi wrote:
Thu Apr 05, 2018 4:11 am
The way Dark Chocolate, O'Reilly, and Ching Chong are standing in the last panel is kind of creepy, all just standing exactly the same wearing identical underwear, with the same body type on all three of them. It's like some weird cloning process.
Not just the last panel, but the second, as well. The bodies are quite obviously duplicates of a single pose; with just the skin color/hairstyle changed (i.e. - minimal edits).

From an artistic standpoint, that just screams laziness to me. A tilt of the head, a shift in an arm - Hell, a difference of expression - would be an improvement.
Please, don't come to me expecting me to fix your problems.

Vitocap

Post by Vitocap »

Aah, so it's finally starting: Chloe has discovered one of the aspects of Teddy's double life. Next step is wondering "What else is he hiding from me?" and paying a visit to his school to ask some questions. That should set off a chain of revelations like a falling row of dominoes. Hee. :ymdevil:

Kudos to Jason for another great strip. General composition keeps good and steady, the focus characters in every panel are especially expressive, and Chloe should definitely wear that outfit in her next trip to Hell (for a cartload of extra credit with Ilsa).
We, the old ghosts of Pizen Bluff, who still roam about this dead forum screaming imprecations at the characters and whatnot.

Shaitan051

Post by Shaitan051 »

It feels like the writer is kinda trying to shift the guilt onto Teddi. There was the "don't you care what she did for you last night" thing from Abby (Don't think accidentally making a buttload of money counts. Especially when she gave half of it away.) and now he retroactively enjoyed being a stripper. I wouldn't be surprised if it turns out he's actually happy he slept with half the guys in school and has been bisexual all along :ymsigh:

Error of Logic

Post by Error of Logic »

"You're out of uniform, cadet."

Fluffy

Post by Fluffy »

Shaitan051 wrote:
Thu Apr 05, 2018 4:50 pm
I wouldn't be surprised if it turns out he's actually happy he slept with half the guys in school and has been bisexual all along :ymsigh:
Already happened. Maybe not so much coming out as bi; but Teddy most certainly enjoyed himself during the jock try outs.

There's so much blame you can place on the succubus skin for that, you know?

dmra

Post by dmra »

And with Alchemy too who was his "first guy"

http://www.dangerouslychloe.com/strips- ... -first-guy

lordoffiling

Post by lordoffiling »

Shaitan051 wrote:
Thu Apr 05, 2018 4:50 pm
It feels like the writer is kinda trying to shift the guilt onto Teddi. There was the "don't you care what she did for you last night" thing from Abby (Don't think accidentally making a buttload of money counts. Especially when she gave half of it away.) and now he retroactively enjoyed being a stripper. I wouldn't be surprised if it turns out he's actually happy he slept with half the guys in school and has been bisexual all along :ymsigh:
Abby didn't say "don't you care what she did for you last night". She said "Don't you care where she went last night? Or what she did?" Completely different question. Also, he didn't 'retroactively' enjoy being a stripper. He said a long time ago he enjoyed it.

So, no. The writer isn't trying to shift anything onto Teddi.
"Rather than simply enjoying these comics, we log in to these forums to argue about them. [...] We are some strange people, and I guess we have nothing better to do." - lordoffiling

DarkAsh

Post by DarkAsh »

@Fluffy, like your new avatar. The Sandra one will be missed though. What made you decide to change?

Fluffy

Post by Fluffy »

@darkash - Thank you. As for the reasons why; just been planning to change my avatar for awhile now and finally got around to doing it. And, I figured if I was going to do that - may as well try making one of my own (always wanted to make a fanart of Chloe - this gave me the excuse to do it). Still a work in progress, though - and would look better in a digital format.

DarkAsh

Post by DarkAsh »

Fluffy wrote:
Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:46 pm
@darkash - Thank you. As for the reasons why; just been planning to change my avatar for awhile now and finally got around to doing it. And, I figured if I was going to do that - may as well try making one of my own (always wanted to make a fanart of Chloe - this gave me the excuse to do it). Still a work in progress, though - and would look better in a digital format.
So, you drew that yourself? Very nice job. The coloring is especially nice.

Fluffy

Post by Fluffy »

@darkash - Thank you for saying so. :)

Error of Logic

Post by Error of Logic »

It's quite well-done!
Do you have a DevArt account I might follow?