Dangerously Chloe 2-04-18 Your Big Secret

Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

Error of Logic

Re: Dangerously Chloe 2-04-18 Your Big Secret

Post by Error of Logic »

I'm chalking Chloe's reaction up to surprise. The previous times she flashed skin at people, she was never fully nude or it was one-on-one and preparatory to feeding.
She abruptly discovered she had lost control and got flustered. It happens. ^_^

All in all, I liked this page a lot more than many of the preceding ones. It was silly humour like we used to have.
Zellgato wrote:
Mon Apr 02, 2018 2:38 am
... no one finds it odd she left instantly and the viewers aren't angry about it?

The audience probably loves it. An "innocent young thing" blushing and running when she realizes they've been ogling her during an intimate moment enhances the illusion they have of peeping at someone who doesn't know they're there.

TwoWayStar

Post by TwoWayStar »

To be honest I'm more squinting and side-eyeing that when Teddy touched her/Pandora's horns without knowing they about tore him a new one. This random humans do it and it's a "oh haha, let me languish in the feeling for a sec then gently remove myself from the situation" like...im not expecting her to get int heir fast but a yell and then backing away wouldve made more sense

Error of Logic

Post by Error of Logic »

Maybe it's because succubi are taught to associate males with prey and they don't like the feeling of losing control because of prey, but women don't matter as much to them?

dmra

Post by dmra »

lordoffiling wrote:
Mon Apr 02, 2018 12:43 pm
So I followed up with my stripper friend for input on the whole “stage personas” and remaining in-character backstage?

Her response is quoted below:

“what kind of weird ass club is this?” (Insert upside down smile emoji here)
It is possible that there is more to the adopting of a stage persona than meets the eye right now. It's not something we've seen at the club before so maybe it is significant that it's happening when Chloe is there and didn't when Teddi was - or at least if it did we never got shown it. So there could be an in story justification for it that might emerge later.

Or it could just be an attempt to show that the creators aren't using racist stereotypes but their creations are because that's what the customers like and want.

Vitocap

Post by Vitocap »

Hurm. It's nice that the Unnamed Asian Girl is coming on to Chloe, but -- seeing as we are still running with the ethnic accents cliché joke, and she seems to be okay selling sex for money, I was hoping that she would word it like this:

Ah well. Win some, lose some, as Stan Lee said when he created the Increíble Hombre Mariposón.
We, the old ghosts of Pizen Bluff, who still roam about this dead forum screaming imprecations at the characters and whatnot.

Zellgato

Post by Zellgato »

Vitocap wrote:
Mon Apr 02, 2018 4:02 pm
Hurm. It's nice that the Unnamed Asian Girl is coming on to Chloe, but -- seeing as we are still running with the ethnic accents cliché joke, and she seems to be okay selling sex for money, I was hoping that she would word it like this:

Ah well. Win some, lose some, as Stan Lee said when he created the Increíble Hombre Mariposón.
...where did you find that image? hah. Not what I expected to run across today. Is it a comic or just happeend to have perfectly fitting art..?

DarkAsh

Post by DarkAsh »

It maybe from the web comic series SinFest. I cannot find the actual reference, but here’s the website www.sinfest.net.Yeah, that images does seem appropriate.

I wonder if yet-to-be-named Asian character is still playing a roll when making the inference or if that’s how she “really” is? It’s probably just an inside joke and she’s just having a little fun with her co-worker.

Vitocap

Post by Vitocap »

Yes, it's from an early SinFest strip. Good call, @DarkAsh! :-bd

It was part of a short series of strips that were supposed to provide ideas for increasing ethnic content/exploitation in various social activities -- like religion, politics or public entertainment. Link:

http://www.sinfest.net/view.php?date=2000-01-28

IMHO, the MeX-Files with Mulderique and Scullita was a pretty good idea, too. :p
We, the old ghosts of Pizen Bluff, who still roam about this dead forum screaming imprecations at the characters and whatnot.

Fairy Glade's Fairy
BANNED

Post by Fairy Glade's Fairy »

msaturn wrote:
Mon Apr 02, 2018 9:51 am
Please, Rosa, suck the dick of the overtly bigoted writer. We're all waiting.

Edit: oops, already happened! Someone introduce comparisons to other racist media that somehow justifies this.
ah, constructive criticism, gotta love it...
:-j

Fluffy

Post by Fluffy »

No, that's an example of trolling.

You really need to learn the difference between the two - because they're not one in the same.
Please, don't come to me expecting me to fix your problems.

Fairy Glade's Fairy
BANNED

Post by Fairy Glade's Fairy »

:-o :-o :-o

You admit it!!!???

"Things must be frozen over back home."
-- Pandora Rapture, succubus

Error of Logic

Post by Error of Logic »

Please don't be absurd as well as insulting.
We already got that from msaturn.

TwoWayStar

Post by TwoWayStar »

id say its a reflection of whats going on in DC that has attracted these kinds of forum dwellers. Now everyones gotten feisty here and there amongst the Pixietrix universe but now we've got trolls and such? never seen any of this low-brow trolling at people in the other forums......

we're down to 2 webcomics just MA3 and DC...whats going to happen if people stop reading? stop buying the stuff?

Fluffy

Post by Fluffy »

Fairy Glade's Fairy wrote:
Mon Apr 02, 2018 8:41 pm
:-o :-o :-o

You admit it!!!???

"Things must be frozen over back home."
-- Pandora Rapture, succubus
Why would I deny an example of trolling when it's obvious? I'm just correcting you on calling it 'constructive criticism' - which is nowhere near the same as trolling (hence why you should learn the difference).

Here are the definitions for both.

Constructive criticism = Often containing helpful and specific suggestions for positive change, constructive criticism is highly focused on a particular issue or set of issues, as opposed to providing general feedback on the item or organization as a whole. (example - people saying what they don't like about this comic and making suggestions on how to improve things)

Trolling = make a deliberately offensive or provocative online post with the aim of upsetting someone or eliciting an angry response from them. (example - how that one person spoke to Rosa).

See the difference?
Last edited by Fluffy on Mon Apr 02, 2018 9:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Please, don't come to me expecting me to fix your problems.

Error of Logic

Post by Error of Logic »

I'm sure she does. She'll continue to insist any negative comment about the comic will fall under the latter category, however, if past behaviour is any indication.