Dangerously Chloe 2-04-18 Your Big Secret

Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

Jason Waltrip

Dangerously Chloe 2-04-18 Your Big Secret

Post by Jason Waltrip »

New Strip! Chloe gives her shower-show cash to the other girls, who are very curious about her "demon-girl" act!

Rosa
BANNED

Re: Dangerously Chloe 2-04-18 Your Big Secret

Post by Rosa »

First!

Yay! :-bd

Ginger, you got out of character for a minute there. You let your country girl accent slip. Tsk tsk. Watch your role and keep in character!
Last edited by Rosa on Mon Apr 02, 2018 2:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
"I assume that the creative team does read the boards and that, through
the troll swill, they can find a decent thought-provoking post from time
to time. Other than money (of course), praise and intelligent discussion
concerning an artist's work has to be their life blood."

(by @worldshaking00)

─────────────────────────────────────────
http://image.ibb.co/jtqXqx/output.gif

Zellgato

Post by Zellgato »

Whelp. She does realize she needs some cash~
I can't tell though from this transition
did she finish her set there.
or did she immedaitely run away and that was just cash for an insant moment and... no one finds it odd she left instantly and the viewers aren't angry about it?

DarkAsh

Post by DarkAsh »

Descent page. Good art work by Jason as usual. Now that I have had time to come to accept the perceived story arc of this chapter, I am fine with it. There's some much time between pages being posted that it can be disappointing when a story doesn't progress as fast as you'd like. These will probably work better when read without a break.

Very kind of Chloe to not get mad about not being told about the shower, but it would have been like Chloe to get upset at a misunderstanding.
Last edited by DarkAsh on Mon Apr 02, 2018 2:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

DarkAsh

Post by DarkAsh »

Rosa wrote:
Mon Apr 02, 2018 2:36 am
First!

Yay! :-bd

Ginger, you got out of character for a minute there. You let your country girl accent slip. Tsk tsk. Watch your role and keep in character!
Good catch. I didn't notice that at first. So their accents are all part of the act.

@Zellgato, I think she left the stage immediately after the last page.

Valkog

Post by Valkog »

Well, the accents (or the crappy Irish one at least) appear to be fake. There's something fishy about that.
**== **== **== **==

Dragon Paladin

Post by Dragon Paladin »

Faith n' beggorah! Always after me looky charms! Clovers n' whiskey!

Good grief #-o
Last edited by Dragon Paladin on Mon Apr 02, 2018 5:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

dmra

Post by dmra »

I can see them putting on accents to please the punters but doing them back stage seems a bit odd. Unless they're the stripper equivalent of Daniel Day Lewis.

Or perhaps there is more to this setup than meets the eye.

Valkog

Post by Valkog »

Dragon Paladin wrote:
Mon Apr 02, 2018 4:09 am
Faith n' beggorah! Always after me looky charms! Clovers n' whisky!

Good grief #-o
Ya misspelled "whiskey", there. Fix it, 'fore I slap the head offa ya.
**== **== **== **==

tsath

Post by tsath »

Still behaving way too body-shy for a demon from Hell who feeds off of sexual energy. "Great buffet. Haven't eaten in weeks. I think I'll throw the food out."

brasca

Post by brasca »

Agreed. Modesty seems highly unusual and she could easily feed off of the patrons without killing anyone with the amount of energy in that room.

OllieOrOlly

Post by OllieOrOlly »

Okay, so the stripper accents are actually a part of a "stage persona," which is a development I actually like a bit. Goodness, perhaps I shouldn't have let the worst of the strip make me assume they were just shoving stereotypical accents for kicks and giggles... It sort of is for that, but at least the characters are simply pretending for a gimmick to cater to customers (though, "staying in character" backstage seems a bit silly, but hey, it turns out the use of stereotypes wasn't as lazy as I had first thought).

The penultimate panel gave me some concern, however, Chloe - unlike that wretched Teddi - seems to have self-control, so perhaps it won't devolve into smut and the story will actually have some progression.

msaturn
BANNED

Post by msaturn »

WAIT WAIT LEMME BACKPEDAL ON MY RACIST BS

cant even dedicate to THAT good lord

Please, Rosa, suck the dick of the overtly bigoted writer. We're all waiting.

Edit: oops, already happened! Someone introduce comparisons to other racist media that somehow justifies this.

Okay, that's enough of this...

Banned.

The DAMNed

Fluffy

Post by Fluffy »

Yeah...I wouldn't want that money, either; considering where those women stuffed a good portion of it (no, I'm not saying strippers are filthy; I'm just saying I wouldn't want to touch anything that a stranger placed over their junk).

Given Chloe's reaction to being on stage in the previous strip - it implies she got out of dodge asap; so how did those two - who were on stage grabbing all that dough - get back stage before Chloe?

Side note - to those mentioning the modesty expressed by a sex demon; I do have to agree. True, it's a PG13 comic and Chloe can't exactly be seen running around with everything showing; however, given how previous strips have been illustrated that have toed the R rated line (if not outright leapt over it), this scene could have been accomplished without Chloe being ridiculously modest by incorporating strategically placed soap bubbles - then using the towel after she was backstage.
Please, don't come to me expecting me to fix your problems.

lordoffiling

Post by lordoffiling »

So I followed up with my stripper friend for input on the whole “stage personas” and remaining in-character backstage?

Her response is quoted below:

“what kind of weird ass club is this?” (Insert upside down smile emoji here)
"Rather than simply enjoying these comics, we log in to these forums to argue about them. [...] We are some strange people, and I guess we have nothing better to do." - lordoffiling