Dangereously Chloe 19-03-18 Complications

Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

Hyper Magi

Re: Dangereously Chloe 19-03-18 Complications

Post by Hyper Magi »

Doom Panties are redundant at this point.

Abby is already being manipulated plenty by Slash Stab. Teddi has long since stopped acting like Teddy. There's no one who could put them on that would be interesting, because the personality change has already happened.

And artifacts get destroyed all the time. A certain gender swapping orb comes to mind, and that was potentially world ending.
Sparking now, search within your soul to find the answer!
Push yourself to the edge, give 1000%!

DarkAsh

Post by DarkAsh »

Cortez wrote:
Mon Mar 19, 2018 4:19 am
Good question, since she has worn knee high socks before.
And the last time we see her wearing socks before changing to full-grown succubus they go just past her ankles.

Cortez

Post by Cortez »

Hyper Magi wrote:
Mon Mar 19, 2018 4:28 am

And artifacts get destroyed all the time. A certain gender swapping orb comes to mind, and that was potentially world ending.
I always wondered what the purpose of that was, since they didn't use it to explain Dakota being Mel's "dad". I remember a lot speculation at the time thinking it had something to be with Dakota.

brasca

Post by brasca »

Teddi seems to be able to see whatever those flying things are that Abby sneezed out so she does seem to have some knowledge of succubi abilities.

Vitocap

Post by Vitocap »

Clothes shopping?

They plan to leave the house? Together? Looking like that!?

I'm afraid they're going to cause huge pileup car crashes wherever they go... :-s

By the way, the last panel is really well-drawn. Judging by the face Abby's making, I dare say she's totally not buying Teddi's bullshit. ;)) What do you think?
We, the old ghosts of Pizen Bluff, who still roam about this dead forum screaming imprecations at the characters and whatnot.

Valkog

Post by Valkog »

Good, clothes shopping. They can get some nice clothes that cover up Abby's warped, tainted, corrupted new figure.
**== **== **== **==

LegendaryKroc

Post by LegendaryKroc »

Wait a second... what the hell happened between the last two panels?
Rosa wrote:
Mon Mar 19, 2018 3:29 am
Personal attack. Gratuitous insult. Very bad.

@Error of Logic is going to scold you.

(Seems like someone is still smarting after being taught about child sexuality... :p )
Are you trying to antagonize another user for a specific reason or just to laugh it up?

OllieOrOlly

Post by OllieOrOlly »

Geez, baseless confidence to the point of smugness... sure piling on the likeability, that Teddi.
Seriously though, Teddi is an utter idiot. I guess that is obvious by now, yet his/her failings don't let up an iota; gotta to be 100% unlikeable for it all to work?
Last edited by OllieOrOlly on Mon Mar 19, 2018 7:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

OllieOrOlly

Post by OllieOrOlly »

Vitocap wrote:
Mon Mar 19, 2018 5:58 am

By the way, the last panel is really well-drawn. Judging by the face Abby's making, I dare say she's totally not buying Teddi's bullshit. ;)) What do you think?
Does seem a bit like it, but it is a bit out of character for dumb-dumb Abby. Granted, she never seemed to take her older sibling seriously, so it could be consistency that actually makes sense.

OllieOrOlly

Post by OllieOrOlly »

LegendaryKroc wrote:
Mon Mar 19, 2018 7:12 am
Wait a second... what the hell happened between the last two panels?
Rosa wrote:
Mon Mar 19, 2018 3:29 am
Personal attack. Gratuitous insult. Very bad.

@Error of Logic is going to scold you.

(Seems like someone is still smarting after being taught about child sexuality... :p )
Are you trying to antagonize another user for a specific reason or just to laugh it up?
Between last two panels... I'm guessing a Tom & Jerry-like cartoon, except with boobs and panty shots.

Your last question, well, judging from prior knowledge, it seems likely to be the latter.

Error of Logic

Post by Error of Logic »

Well, at least they escaped that potential disaster.

dmra

Post by dmra »

brasca wrote:
Mon Mar 19, 2018 5:14 am
Teddi seems to be able to see whatever those flying things are that Abby sneezed out so she does seem to have some knowledge of succubi abilities.
For those who haven't read it the flying things appear in an early chapter (4 or 5) of Eerie Cuties. They are a succubus defence mechanism carrying pheromones. They are visible to everybody in the comic so seeing them is nothing to do with succubi powers or abilities.

Error of Logic

Post by Error of Logic »

They also appear if the succubus doesn't have her powers under control and she sneezes. Chloe had stuffed her locker at Charybdis High full of them, causing a disaster when they all exploded at once.

Fluffy

Post by Fluffy »

brasca wrote:
Mon Mar 19, 2018 5:14 am
Probably because he knows he's part succubus, himself.

Now if only he could realize that he's the one responsible for those girls wanting to sleep with him instead of blaming someone else for it.
Valkog wrote:
Mon Mar 19, 2018 6:17 am
Good, clothes shopping. They can get some nice clothes that cover up Abby's warped, tainted, corrupted new figure.
Not going to happen - given how they have the busty girls dressed in this comic so far, expect Abby's new wardrobe to consist of plunging necklines, belly shirts, mini skirts and high heels.

OllieOrOlly wrote:
Mon Mar 19, 2018 7:37 am
Geez, baseless confidence to the point of smugness... sure piling on the likeability, that Teddi.
Same can be said about Abby.

She wants Chloe to come home so badly; yet - the one thing that could increase those chances of happening (i.e. - admit to Teddy that it was because of her own selfish stupidity that led to her transformation in the first place) she stays mum about it.

I know it's being avoided in order to have an excuse to see an aged up, hypersexualize twelve year old wearing skimpy clothes; but it's damned near infuriating that she'll take a risk getting into a world of trouble by admitting fault to the Artemis Girls in order to safe Chloe's life; but can't do the same with her brother in order to bring Chloe home.
Please, don't come to me expecting me to fix your problems.

dmra

Post by dmra »

Not wishing to be picky but there's something off about the captured "hearts". Either Abby and Teddi managed to capture all four with one wing showing or the scale looks totally off.