Dangereously Chloe 19-03-18 Complications

Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

Fluffy

Re: Dangereously Chloe 19-03-18 Complications

Post by Fluffy »

In all honesty, I thought the hearts possessed inanimate objects and were flying around the room.

If they're flattened under a waste bin and couch cushion - yeah, even if the hearts were utterly squished under those things, considering how tiny they are, there's no way the wings would be spread out that far.

Unless we're expected to believe there were more than four and they managed to be lucky enough to catch two per item.
Please, don't come to me expecting me to fix your problems.

dmra

Post by dmra »

Well we've never seen the hearts possess anything before but maybe these are an upgraded version. A bit like the Cylons in the reboot Battlestar Galactica. And it also seems odd that, assuming there is another heart under the robe that Abby and Teddi are on, a couch cushion could hold one of them down for any length of time.

Or possibly we're reading to much into it and it's just an artistic equivalent of Homer nodding.

DarkAsh

Post by DarkAsh »

@Fluffy, I would think, despite Abby’s appearance, Teddi would still think of her as his little sister and dress her up more conservatively.

I can’t recall the stability of those succubus hearts, but they’re lucky they didn’t pop any covering the room with a pink powder.

Fluffy

Post by Fluffy »

@ DarkAsh - this is Abby, though; who has made it very clear that she's not going to let Teddy have any say in anything that involves her new body. So, even if he were to try to get her to dress more conservatively (considering her actual age); Abby will refuse to accommodate his wishes. She didn't get those boobies for nothing, after all - what's the point in having them if she can't show them off? :ymsick:
dmra wrote:
Mon Mar 19, 2018 1:35 pm
Well we've never seen the hearts possess anything before but maybe these are an upgraded version. A bit like the Cylons in the reboot Battlestar Galactica. And it also seems odd that, assuming there is another heart under the robe that Abby and Teddi are on, a couch cushion could hold one of them down for any length of time.

Or possibly we're reading to much into it and it's just an artistic equivalent of Homer nodding.

No, no - they're trapped under those things; I just mistook them for possessing inanimate objects and flying around the room (probably because the wings are highlighted and the little lines on either of them are there to imply they're still moving).

I'm also wondering why there are lines emerging from the lamp and table legs.

Vitocap

Post by Vitocap »

Error of Logic wrote:
Mon Mar 19, 2018 7:55 am
Well, at least they escaped that potential disaster.
You know, reading this, I first I was baffled. "Disaster? What disaster?"

It took me some time to realize exactly what you were thinking could have happened.

You have a naughty mind. Image
We, the old ghosts of Pizen Bluff, who still roam about this dead forum screaming imprecations at the characters and whatnot.

DarkAsh

Post by DarkAsh »

@Vitocap, I think Error was implying that the hearts potentially could have escaped out into the public. Not something naughty happening between Teddi and Abby, at least I hope not. :-\

There is still the possibility of them causing trouble since they haven’t been properly disposed of, however that would be done.
Last edited by DarkAsh on Mon Mar 19, 2018 3:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Vitocap

Post by Vitocap »

Hmm... :-?
We, the old ghosts of Pizen Bluff, who still roam about this dead forum screaming imprecations at the characters and whatnot.

Fluffy

Post by Fluffy »

DarkAsh wrote:
Mon Mar 19, 2018 3:22 pm
@Vitocap, I think Error was implying that the hearts potentially could have escaped out into the public.
Pretty sure that's what EOL meant with that comment; seeing as anyone who's familiar with Chloe's inexperience with succubus hormones know full well what kind of damage those flying hearts can do if allowed to fly freely.

Fairy Glade's Fairy
BANNED

Post by Fairy Glade's Fairy »

the words "clothes shopping" thrill me & excite me to no end... :ymblushing:

Jason is just SO good at drawing sexy outfits... ^:)^

I'm like crazy eager to see what Abby's new wardrobe will look like... :x

crimzontearz

Post by crimzontearz »

Or... you know, she can be debt to slash stab in hell for a few years (or decades) of succubus academy so we do not have to deal with her dumb ass anymore?

One can only wish

meps98

Post by meps98 »

As far as shopping goes, Abbey still can't hide her horns, wings or tail. Best use Amazon and next day delivery.

Error of Logic

Post by Error of Logic »

Fluffy wrote:
Mon Mar 19, 2018 3:45 pm
DarkAsh wrote:
@Vitocap, I think Error was implying that the hearts potentially could have escaped out into the public.
Pretty sure that's what EOL meant with that comment; seeing as anyone who's familiar with Chloe's inexperience with succubus hormones know full well what kind of damage those flying hearts can do if allowed to fly freely.
Indeed. Remember the pheromone zombies who needed to be soul-drained before they stopped swarming?

Rosa
BANNED

Post by Rosa »

DarkAsh wrote:
I think Error was implying that the hearts potentially could have escaped out into the public. Not something naughty happening between Teddi and Abby, at least I hope not. :-\
Psh, nothing would have happened anyway: if there's one thing we know about Abby, it's that she doesn't have one lesbian bone in her body.

Actually, I'm more curious about the wingieheart thingies: how are they asposta perform? We've seen before somebody grab one wingieheart and throw it in the face of another person the way you'd throw a snowball... but, lessay you don't touch them and let them float around freely: what happens then? Are they attracted to the warmth of living things and seek targets actively? Or do they just glide aimlessly in the air until they hit something at random?
"I assume that the creative team does read the boards and that, through
the troll swill, they can find a decent thought-provoking post from time
to time. Other than money (of course), praise and intelligent discussion
concerning an artist's work has to be their life blood."

(by @worldshaking00)

─────────────────────────────────────────
http://image.ibb.co/jtqXqx/output.gif

Gotoh

Post by Gotoh »

Rosa wrote:
Mon Mar 19, 2018 8:52 pm
Actually, I'm more curious about the wingieheart thingies: how are they asposta perform?
Twiggit already explained how they work: they're a pheromone delivery system that can be used for offense, or defense. During succubus puberty, they can be released accidentally by either hiccups, or sneezing, and flitter about to attract males in their vicinity.

DarkAsh

Post by DarkAsh »

It’s not Abby that would be affected since they’re her hearts, but who knows how it would affect Teddi in his hybrid form.

Good question about their nature, Rosa. They’re probably supposed to be controlled by the succubus that produces them and not intended to be free roaming unless instructed to. They also appear to be stable (see locker crammed full of hearts) and instable (see snowball) based on the given needs of the story.