Dangerously Chloe 15-03-18 Confide in Me

Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

Fluffy

Re: Dangerously Chloe 15-03-18 Confide in Me

Post by Fluffy »

Please don't blame other for your own questionable desires.
Please, don't come to me expecting me to fix your problems.

BioYuGi

Post by BioYuGi »

Blaming others for my kinks is one of my kinks.
So is being berated by posters named Fluffy.

Rosa
BANNED

Post by Rosa »

Fluffy wrote:
Thu Mar 15, 2018 5:38 pm
Fictional or not, it's a depiction of an established child - aged up and hyper-sexualized. How on Earth can anyone find that sexy and not expect people to look at them funny for not agreeing with them?
Well, lemme see, perhaps... because it's, y'know, fictional?

But, of course, that doesn't mean anything to you: you can't tell fantasy from reality. It's ok. Seems to happen a lot around here.
"I assume that the creative team does read the boards and that, through
the troll swill, they can find a decent thought-provoking post from time
to time. Other than money (of course), praise and intelligent discussion
concerning an artist's work has to be their life blood."

(by @worldshaking00)

─────────────────────────────────────────
http://image.ibb.co/jtqXqx/output.gif

Error of Logic

Post by Error of Logic »

Regardless all the arguments, I would like to suggest personal attacks are unnecessary. From either side...

DarkAsh

Post by DarkAsh »

Fluffy, I think the link in your second example is a page too early. Also, she may not be sticking her butt out, but is having trouble adjusting to the new weight in front. Doubtful, but possible.
Last edited by DarkAsh on Thu Mar 15, 2018 9:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Vitocap

Post by Vitocap »

@Error of Logic: I just hope there won't be any more personal attacks against Dave. Just with that, I'd be ecstatic...
We, the old ghosts of Pizen Bluff, who still roam about this dead forum screaming imprecations at the characters and whatnot.

Hyper Magi

Post by Hyper Magi »

Rosa's "She's FICTIONAL so it's okay!" argument falls flat when you... use it's own logic, really.

We can imagine Abby's... :ymsick: "sultry sexiness", but then aren't you technically lusting over pixels? You can imagine all you want, but you're also imagining about a canonically 12 year old girl. So just imagine trying to have sex with an attractive 20ish year old woman... with the mentality of a pre-teen.

"But what if she wasn't mentally 12?"

Then congrats, you're imagining an entirely different character. Abby is 12. Regardless of her current appearance, it's difficult to remove the 12 year old image because(birthday aside) that is how the character was introduced to us. I'm fairly certain everyone here knows this is all a work of fiction. It's because people are capable of imaging things... that a lot of people aren't really turned on by a 12 year old that's trying to be sexy.

(And on a more personal note... what exactly is "sexy" about Abby's current body anyway? Big breasts sure, but her babyface really detracts from that)
Sparking now, search within your soul to find the answer!
Push yourself to the edge, give 1000%!

Fluffy

Post by Fluffy »

Rosa wrote:
Thu Mar 15, 2018 8:59 pm
Fluffy wrote:
Thu Mar 15, 2018 5:38 pm
Fictional or not, it's a depiction of an established child - aged up and hyper-sexualized. How on Earth can anyone find that sexy and not expect people to look at them funny for not agreeing with them?
Well, lemme see, perhaps... because it's, y'know, fictional?

But, of course, that doesn't mean anything to you: you can't tell fantasy from reality. It's ok. Seems to happen a lot around here.
No, I can tell the difference just fine; I just see nothing remotely sexy about an aged up twelve year old (fictional or otherwise) in skimpy clothing and question how anyone can be turned on by it.
Vitocap wrote:
Thu Mar 15, 2018 9:07 pm
@Error of Logic: I just hope there won't be any more personal attacks against Dave. Just with that, I'd be ecstatic...
Criticizing his work is not a personal attack.

For goodness sake - learn what the term means before making such a bold faced accusation.
Please, don't come to me expecting me to fix your problems.

Bambikles

Post by Bambikles »

Slash-Stab is up to something...

For once, I miss Pandora while it's the character I despise the most (though Slash-Stab is quickly gaining in my dislike points nowadays). I'm curious about how she'd react about all this. She's of the mischievous type while Slash-Stab is clearly evil, the possible contrast would be interesting. I'd also like to see how she'd react to Chloe's expulsion.

I also miss Prudence...

Error of Logic

Post by Error of Logic »

My word, yes. I hope Prudence will become a major upset to the evil plans taking shape. :|

I recall there was some speculation that Pandora and Slash-Stab were directly related. If so, is it possible that Pandora's rebellious behaviour is because there's actually a limit to the amount of evil she can stomach, and Slash-Stab surpassed it?

dmra

Post by dmra »

Vitocap wrote:
Thu Mar 15, 2018 9:07 pm
How was anything I said a "personal attack" on Dave?

In fact as my book collection shows I generally quite like what he writes. It's just recently on "Dangerously Chloe" that I've not been impressed and even then I've liked some of it. I'm also still reading and enjoying (mainly) all the other strips he writes.

crimzontearz

Post by crimzontearz »

Fluffy wrote:
Thu Mar 15, 2018 1:48 pm
It doesn't. As you've pointed out - Abby is an especially stupid kid, even for a twelve year old. As far as she's concerned, Slash Stab is her new bestie because she enables Abby's wishes instead of attempting to discourage her from doing stupid things.

Abby is the very definition of a spoiled Millennial - incredibly entitled and anyone who doesn't fall in line with her way of thinking are clearly against her/don't understand her.
Why then does nothing bad ever happen to her? Why does she escape the consequences of her monumental, selfish stupidity. What is the point in having such a dislikeabke character continuously just irritating people and jeopardizing the life and livelihood of EVERYONE around her and never get her comeuppance? Does anyone find her endearing at all?

Error of Logic

Post by Error of Logic »

Personally, I don't find her endearing, no.
But I also do not want to see her injured or traumatized for life. She is, after all, just a kid, dumb and selfish or not.
I hope she'll finally cash a reality check, and maybe help the plot move forward when she does.

Hyper Magi

Post by Hyper Magi »

Permanent injury or traumatizing, no. But she sincerely needs a boot in the rear about her life choices. Something that affects HER not "Oh, "brother" is really sad, maybe I should stop?"
Sparking now, search within your soul to find the answer!
Push yourself to the edge, give 1000%!

Cortez

Post by Cortez »

dmra wrote:
Thu Mar 15, 2018 9:45 pm
How was anything I said a "personal attack" on Dave?

In fact as my book collection shows I generally quite like what he writes. It's just recently on "Dangerously Chloe" that I've not been impressed and even then I've liked some of it. I'm also still reading and enjoying (mainly) all the other strips he writes.
Right. Plus no work is free from criticism anyway.