Dangerously Chloe 15-03-18 Confide in Me

Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

Post Reply
User avatar
rogermart
Posts: 441
Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2011 10:04 pm

Re: Dangerously Chloe 15-03-18 Confide in Me

Post by rogermart » Fri Mar 16, 2018 7:48 pm

Fluffy wrote:
Fri Mar 16, 2018 6:34 pm
The girl is twelve - and has the sexual maturity of a twelve year old girl (only just noticing that boys are cute). She has never shown any interest in partaking in sexual activity, herself - and when she got the talk from a pair of succubus, she was horrified by how it worked.
To be fair, they described the succubus-version of sex, which would scare the living hell (literally) of any person, i remember the first time i read that the female praying mantis devours the male during sex in 25% of the cases, i found it interesting until my great brain started imagining if humans banged like that :ymsick:

If the CVerse has the same ed-system that Canada, she already knows how the human version of sex works.
That's what i do... i drink and i know things...

User avatar
Fluffy
Posts: 3282
Joined: Mon Oct 31, 2011 7:14 pm

Re: Dangerously Chloe 15-03-18 Confide in Me

Post by Fluffy » Fri Mar 16, 2018 8:05 pm

Fairy Glade's Fairy wrote:
Fri Mar 16, 2018 7:40 pm
whoa, Fluffy, violent reaction...
Violent, really? Because I disagree with you? That's a stretch. I'm not the one resorting to underhanded insults in the pitiful attempt to get under your skin.
think about the magazines she read, the posters in her room, her knowledge of internet, and you'll realize that of course she has seen naked butts of men before... and prolly full frontal nudity, too...
Yeah - and that's why she ducked behind the side of her when she found a naked male Al in her room. Because that's how sexually charge pre-teenaged girls act. 8-|

Being interested in boys/finding them attractive doesn't immediately means she's sexually drawn to them.
um, since always? read the comic...
I have since day one. Point out where there's evidence of this. Give me a chapter, a page, anything.
huh... so that is your religious dogma, hm?
it does explain a lot of things...
too bad for you that scientific research, ethology and sexology have established something completely different...
Religious dogma? What? LOL! Are you insinuating I'm sexually repressed? :))
say whaaat??? drowning in that river in Egypt, are you?
didja already forget Abby's enthusiasm when she got 'the talk' from a pair of succubus?
Read that chapter again. She was hardly excited (curious, yes - excited, no) thought the idea of making boys kiss each other would make for a hilarious prank, couldn't even bring herself to say the word 'sex' and immediately wanted to go back to doing kid things after hearing how succubus babies are born.

Yeah - that's a prime example of a sexually mature pre-teen; which makes your whole theory about Abby having been online and having a firm grasp on sex seem rather laughable, doesn't it?
Last edited by Fluffy on Fri Mar 16, 2018 8:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Please, don't come to me expecting me to fix your problems.

User avatar
Error of Logic
Posts: 5595
Joined: Thu Sep 16, 2010 6:43 pm

Re: Dangerously Chloe 15-03-18 Confide in Me

Post by Error of Logic » Fri Mar 16, 2018 8:06 pm

rogermart wrote:
Fri Mar 16, 2018 7:48 pm
Fluffy wrote:
Fri Mar 16, 2018 6:34 pm
The girl is twelve - and has the sexual maturity of a twelve year old girl (only just noticing that boys are cute). She has never shown any interest in partaking in sexual activity, herself - and when she got the talk from a pair of succubus, she was horrified by how it worked.
To be fair, they described the succubus-version of sex, which would scare the living hell (literally) of any person, i remember the first time i read that the female praying mantis devours the male during sex in 25% of the cases, i found it interesting until my great brain started imagining if humans banged like that :ymsick:

If the CVerse has the same ed-system that Canada, she already knows how the human version of sex works.
She should, but ...

I read something interesting about the mantis' habit of devouring her mate; apparently it was in some cases due to stress ... at being observed. So at least some times the cameras filmed the female mantis biting her mate's head off in the middle of the act, it was because the mantis had spotted the camera peering at her in the act.
Talk about eating your stress away.

User avatar
Fluffy
Posts: 3282
Joined: Mon Oct 31, 2011 7:14 pm

Re: Dangerously Chloe 15-03-18 Confide in Me

Post by Fluffy » Fri Mar 16, 2018 8:11 pm

BioYuGi wrote:
Fri Mar 16, 2018 7:45 pm
What the hell does that banner even say?
Biz mit uns?
It says 'I'm with Giz' (in support of the artist who does Ma3).

Nothing wrong with supporting her; just wish they'd resize the banner to something less obnoxiously large.
Please, don't come to me expecting me to fix your problems.

dmra
Posts: 514
Joined: Wed Sep 11, 2013 7:21 pm

Re: Dangerously Chloe 15-03-18 Confide in Me

Post by dmra » Fri Mar 16, 2018 8:28 pm

Actually it's a play on the German saying (hence the Gothic font) "Gott mit uns" meaning "God with us". So "Giz with us"

Given that and the somewhat over the top praise for Dave's writing skills I'm guessing that he's something of a fan of the creative team.

User avatar
Fluffy
Posts: 3282
Joined: Mon Oct 31, 2011 7:14 pm

Re: Dangerously Chloe 15-03-18 Confide in Me

Post by Fluffy » Fri Mar 16, 2018 8:34 pm

@dmra - thanks for the correction.

Though the banner was born from an argument that took place in the Ma3 forums over how Didi isn't a victim of neglectful lovers and that's she's an awful girlfriend. For whatever reason, people seem to think that when readers criticize the creative team or their creations - it means you hate the creative team; and the banner is being used by two people (or one person using two accounts) to show their support of Giz.
Please, don't come to me expecting me to fix your problems.

User avatar
Vitocap
Posts: 322
Joined: Thu May 12, 2016 5:02 am

Re: Dangerously Chloe 15-03-18 Confide in Me

Post by Vitocap » Fri Mar 16, 2018 8:43 pm

I thought I should mention this...

You peeps realize what all those erotic posters in Abby's room are, right? They're masturbatory aids. They're images to look at while you touch yourself.

Just sayin'. :p
We, the old ghosts of Pizen Bluff, who still roam about this dead forum screaming imprecations at the characters and whatnot.

User avatar
Error of Logic
Posts: 5595
Joined: Thu Sep 16, 2010 6:43 pm

Re: Dangerously Chloe 15-03-18 Confide in Me

Post by Error of Logic » Fri Mar 16, 2018 8:53 pm

Fluffy wrote:
Fri Mar 16, 2018 8:34 pm
@dmra - thanks for the correction.

Though the banner was born from an argument that took place in the Ma3 forums over how Didi isn't a victim of neglectful lovers and that's she's an awful girlfriend. For whatever reason, people seem to think that when readers criticize the creative team or their creations - it means you hate the creative team; and the banner is being used by two people (or one person using two accounts) to show their support of Giz.
I thought the banner was meant to express their certainty that their interpretation of events in Ma3 is identical to the creative team's intent.

dmra
Posts: 514
Joined: Wed Sep 11, 2013 7:21 pm

Re: Dangerously Chloe 15-03-18 Confide in Me

Post by dmra » Fri Mar 16, 2018 9:23 pm

@Fluffy

Thanks I must have missed the debate on the MA3 forum. Although thinking about it I doubt I have missed very much.

Gotoh
Posts: 3841
Joined: Sat Jan 12, 2013 9:18 pm

Re: Dangerously Chloe 15-03-18 Confide in Me

Post by Gotoh » Fri Mar 16, 2018 9:46 pm

Vitocap wrote:
Fri Mar 16, 2018 8:43 pm
You peeps realize what all those erotic posters in Abby's room are, right? They're masturbatory aids. They're images to look at while you touch yourself.

Just sayin'. :p
If that was the case, there'd at least be some implication of it, given they haven't been shy about Teddy getting his jollies with his female form. Whereas Abby can't even bring herself to say the word "sex," so she had to spell it instead.

User avatar
Hyper Magi
Posts: 696
Joined: Fri Nov 25, 2011 8:04 pm

Re: Dangerously Chloe 15-03-18 Confide in Me

Post by Hyper Magi » Fri Mar 16, 2018 9:50 pm

@Fairy You seem to be mistaking sexual maturity with perceiving sexuality. Abby knows of sex and sexuality, but she hardly knows the finer details of fetishes and such. It's doubtful Abby has a good understanding about sex, due to her parents not teaching her anything about it, Chloe and Pandora giving her misinformation about it, and Abby in generally not being very smart. Regardless there's still plenty reason for people to be grossed out because yeah... who wants to imagine a 12 year old having sex?



I also don't get your assertions about Fluffy. You're assuming they're some repressed puritan.... because they don't personally find the current events regarding Abby to be funny or sexy? Making statements like that make it difficult to believe you are sincerely trying to have a discussion. You shouldn't try to throw shade on someone's character if you want to be taken seriously. You know nothing about the poster, just their argument. Stick to that.
Sparking now, search within your soul to find the answer!
Push yourself to the edge, give 1000%!

User avatar
Fluffy
Posts: 3282
Joined: Mon Oct 31, 2011 7:14 pm

Re: Dangerously Chloe 15-03-18 Confide in Me

Post by Fluffy » Fri Mar 16, 2018 9:56 pm

If only they knew what I got up to in real life; their ideas of me having a puritan lifestyle/being sexually repressed would go straight out the window.
Vitocap wrote:
Fri Mar 16, 2018 8:43 pm
I thought I should mention this...

You peeps realize what all those erotic posters in Abby's room are, right? They're masturbatory aids. They're images to look at while you touch yourself.

Just sayin'. :p
1) they're not erotic pictures; their beefcake images of male celebrities you'd typically find in teen gossip magazines. The images themselves aren't even that erotic; as they're nothing a person wouldn't see on a beach on any given summer day (i.e - they're tame as f*ck).

2) When I was Abby's age, my bedroom was plastered - floor to ceiling - with pics of fave male celebrities, too. I daydreamed, sure (all kids - boys and girls, daydream at that age) - but about being kissed/embraced (very romanticized, innocent crap) not having sex proper. I knew what sex was, I just wasn't actively interested in having any (which didn't changed until I was in my later teens).

So, I can assure you; not all pre-teen girls are playing with themselves when surrounded by pics of hot boys.

Just saying.
Please, don't come to me expecting me to fix your problems.

User avatar
Vitocap
Posts: 322
Joined: Thu May 12, 2016 5:02 am

Re: Dangerously Chloe 15-03-18 Confide in Me

Post by Vitocap » Fri Mar 16, 2018 11:00 pm

And now I'm just showin'.

Image

And the effect on a fragile mind:

Image

The real question you should perhaps be asking yourself is: why do you need to keep coming up with these little ad hoc hypotheses against every single piece of evidence they present you that disproves the theory that Abby is a chaste, ethereal, asexual entity? Wouldn't it be more sensible and judicious to discard said theory as nothing but the fluky phantasm of a wandering mind and accept Abby as a normal girl like every other girl her age?

Occam's razor for the win, I say, somewhat sententiously.
Last edited by Vitocap on Fri Mar 16, 2018 11:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
We, the old ghosts of Pizen Bluff, who still roam about this dead forum screaming imprecations at the characters and whatnot.

User avatar
Error of Logic
Posts: 5595
Joined: Thu Sep 16, 2010 6:43 pm

Re: Dangerously Chloe 15-03-18 Confide in Me

Post by Error of Logic » Fri Mar 16, 2018 11:06 pm

I am just going to say again: it might be better if we all refrain from personal attacks.
Challenging each other's theories is one thing, but personal attacks are just going to end with people being accused of trolling, and then things get really ugly.
Also, no matter how invested any of us might be in the PixieTrixverse, it is emphatically not worth hurting real people's feelings over.

User avatar
Fluffy
Posts: 3282
Joined: Mon Oct 31, 2011 7:14 pm

Re: Dangerously Chloe 15-03-18 Confide in Me

Post by Fluffy » Fri Mar 16, 2018 11:13 pm

Vitocap wrote:
Fri Mar 16, 2018 11:00 pm
And now I'm just showin'.

Image
A beefcake image of a celebrity, who's wearing shorts. And? What about the rest of the pics in her room? They don't count because they're not as provocative?
And the effect on a fragile mind:

Image
An image of self proclaimed lesbian who has just had her first sexual experience with a guy - who put doubts in her head after what they just experienced together - got an eye full of beefcake images after fiercely denying she might not be a lesbian, sending her into a mental tailspin.

What point are you trying to make, exactly?

And with you final question; why do you insist on saying that Abby is a sexual creature when she has given no indication that she is even remotely interested in having sex? (and no - finding boys attractive doesn't indicate a rampaging sex drive).
Please, don't come to me expecting me to fix your problems.

Post Reply