Dangerously Chloe 15-03-18 Confide in Me

Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

Post Reply
User avatar
lordoffiling
Posts: 630
Joined: Tue May 21, 2013 6:48 pm

Re: Dangerously Chloe 15-03-18 Confide in Me

Post by lordoffiling » Fri Mar 16, 2018 1:31 am

Well, we all know how Abby’s predicament will further the plot. Here shortly—like, I would imagine within a day or two—Abby is gonna get hungry.

And that’ll actually be a serious problem because—squick factor aside—she’s not trained. Chloe needed lessons on how to bring her meals to a simmer and feast upon the resulting energy.
"Rather than simply enjoying these comics, we log in to these forums to argue about them. [...] We are some strange people, and I guess we have nothing better to do." - lordoffiling

User avatar
TwoWayStar
Posts: 293
Joined: Wed Mar 07, 2012 2:45 am

Re: Dangerously Chloe 15-03-18 Confide in Me

Post by TwoWayStar » Fri Mar 16, 2018 1:36 am

the forums getting a little bit meaner, a little angrier every strip *wince*

also, pretty sure that person was trolling. purposefully said something extremely divisive in the most inflammatory way out of nowhere, and then immediately egging people on to reply? nah brah

honestly sounds like someone has a side account.....

crimzontearz
Posts: 761
Joined: Fri Aug 02, 2013 11:48 am

Re: Dangerously Chloe 15-03-18 Confide in Me

Post by crimzontearz » Fri Mar 16, 2018 2:18 am

Error of Logic wrote:
Thu Mar 15, 2018 11:07 pm
Personally, I don't find her endearing, no.
But I also do not want to see her injured or traumatized for life. She is, after all, just a kid, dumb and selfish or not.
I hope she'll finally cash a reality check, and maybe help the plot move forward when she does.
Newsflash....the stupid die, get injured or worse because of their own stupidity, be they children or adults.

I am getting to the point where so really just want her to suffer as much as she made others suffer.

Gotoh
Posts: 3841
Joined: Sat Jan 12, 2013 9:18 pm

Re: Dangerously Chloe 15-03-18 Confide in Me

Post by Gotoh » Fri Mar 16, 2018 2:38 am

lordoffiling wrote:
Fri Mar 16, 2018 1:31 am
Well, we all know how Abby’s predicament will further the plot. Here shortly—like, I would imagine within a day or two—Abby is gonna get hungry.

And that’ll actually be a serious problem because—squick factor aside—she’s not trained. Chloe needed lessons on how to bring her meals to a simmer and feast upon the resulting energy.
From what we've seen, whatever she learned at Tartarus hasn't changed much. She was already feeding while she was at CH (and during the 'Kissing Both' bonus story), which isn't much different from how she feeds now (aside from doing it voluntarily).

Fairy Glade's Fairy
BANNED
Posts: 176
Joined: Mon Sep 04, 2017 10:30 pm

Re: Dangerously Chloe 15-03-18 Confide in Me

Post by Fairy Glade's Fairy » Fri Mar 16, 2018 5:07 am

erm... :-?
reading this thread, it seems to me that there are way too many ppl writing here that don't understand child sexuality at all...
even less how developed the sexuality of a girl of 11-12 actually is...



Image

User avatar
Cortez
Posts: 2101
Joined: Tue Dec 25, 2012 8:53 am

Re: Dangerously Chloe 15-03-18 Confide in Me

Post by Cortez » Fri Mar 16, 2018 6:57 am

What's weird is that you're thinking about child sexuality.

dmra
Posts: 514
Joined: Wed Sep 11, 2013 7:21 pm

Re: Dangerously Chloe 15-03-18 Confide in Me

Post by dmra » Fri Mar 16, 2018 10:17 am

The thing is that in reality it is a question of the ability to give informed consent.

Lots of children would love to be able to own and drive a car but there are very few places in the world that think allowing 12 year olds to get behind the wheel on a public road is a good thing.

User avatar
Fluffy
Posts: 3282
Joined: Mon Oct 31, 2011 7:14 pm

Re: Dangerously Chloe 15-03-18 Confide in Me

Post by Fluffy » Fri Mar 16, 2018 12:28 pm

And those children that ignore the warnings and proceed to try things they're not ready for usually end up getting hurt - and potentially hurting others in the process.

Hopefully, Abby is being set up for this kind of harsh lesson; however, given that it hasn't dawned on her that it's because of her own selfish desires that Chloe was evicted from the household - and hasn't yet even tried to vindicate Chloe by telling Teddy how this whole transformation came to be - my hopes aren't very high on Abby is going to be learning anything valuable from all this.
Please, don't come to me expecting me to fix your problems.

Fairy Glade's Fairy
BANNED
Posts: 176
Joined: Mon Sep 04, 2017 10:30 pm

Re: Dangerously Chloe 15-03-18 Confide in Me

Post by Fairy Glade's Fairy » Fri Mar 16, 2018 3:26 pm

Cortez wrote:
Fri Mar 16, 2018 6:57 am
What's weird is that you're thinking about child sexuality.
hoo boy... welcome to the Dark Ages... #-o
tell me at least that you don't believe the Sun revolves around the Earth...
or that your computer is powered by prayer...
or by sacrifices to great god Grurgh the woman-clubber...



Image

User avatar
Hyper Magi
Posts: 696
Joined: Fri Nov 25, 2011 8:04 pm

Re: Dangerously Chloe 15-03-18 Confide in Me

Post by Hyper Magi » Fri Mar 16, 2018 5:01 pm

You didn't exactly make your point completely clear there, to be fair.

Are you trying to say "12 year olds think about sex?" If so then, yeah. I certainly did when I was a 12 year old boy. I don't think many people here are under the delusion that the mind of 12 year olds are completely chaste. Of course that would make me ask what exact point you're trying to make with THAT statement.

(On more of an aside, a good portion of us wouldn't know the more intimate details of the mind of a 12 year old girl due to either being male or not having a daughter that old.)
Sparking now, search within your soul to find the answer!
Push yourself to the edge, give 1000%!

Fairy Glade's Fairy
BANNED
Posts: 176
Joined: Mon Sep 04, 2017 10:30 pm

Re: Dangerously Chloe 15-03-18 Confide in Me

Post by Fairy Glade's Fairy » Fri Mar 16, 2018 6:28 pm

um, my bad? I thought I was alluding to things that are, or should be, these days, more or less widely known... I mean, like, the basics of child sexuality...

children are curious about their bodies and those of others, and child sexual behavior starts very early... around the age of 4-5... from ages 5 to 7, imitations of adult behaviors and explorative sex play are very common... at this stage, it's just games... then by the age of 8 or 9, a big change occurs: children become aware of sexual arousal and sexual pleasure... they recognize it as a specific type of erotic sensation, and will seek these pleasurable experiences through self-touches, imagination, looking at erotic pics or experimenting with other children... a Kinsey Institute survey of a large sample of students in various colleges reported that half of the respondents said they've had some form of preadolescent sexual experiences with friends or siblings close in age... and then, a bit later, at 11-12, children either reach puberty or are at the brink of puberty, and by that time they already have a very good understanding of pretty much all things that are related directly or indirectly to adult sex behavior...

Abby is 11 or 12, and she's a normal child, and we know her sexuality is well developed... we have been shown it time and again... covering the walls in her room with erotic posters of half-naked young men who show off their muscles... reacting with arousal to hunky angel boys... turned on by Devon, watching his awful movies just to perv on his awesome bod... understanding adult fetishes, like sweat on manual workers, or messy drinking where fluids trickle over sexy bulging pecs... and so, Abby now has the body of a succubus and for her it's the best thing ever, a dream come true... because now she can do all the sexual things adults do... of course she's happy... it's just normal, any girl of 11-12 would feel the same...

all the angry people who complain about this development should just take a chill pill and relax... that is, I mean, coz Dave is in charge... he has shown time and again that he knows how to handle these subjects in a psychologically sound and realistic (and at the same time hilariously funny) way... so just let him work his magic, read, laugh, enjoy, and don't forget to buy the books, 'mkay? :-bd



Image

User avatar
Fluffy
Posts: 3282
Joined: Mon Oct 31, 2011 7:14 pm

Re: Dangerously Chloe 15-03-18 Confide in Me

Post by Fluffy » Fri Mar 16, 2018 6:34 pm

Abby can't even say the word 'sex' and spazzed out the first time she saw a naked man's butt. That hardly sounds like a pre-teen who is sexually developed. And understanding adult fetishes? Since when? And the only reason she wanted boobs (not an adult's body - just boobs!) was because she wanted boys to notice her - sex had nothing to do with it.

The girl is twelve - and has the sexual maturity of a twelve year old girl (only just noticing that boys are cute). She has never shown any interest in partaking in sexual activity, herself - and when she got the talk from a pair of succubus, she was horrified by how it worked.

You're trying desperately to make Abby sound more sexually mature than she actually is in order to excuse why it's okay for people to see her as a sexual character - and failing horribly.
Please, don't come to me expecting me to fix your problems.

Gotoh
Posts: 3841
Joined: Sat Jan 12, 2013 9:18 pm

Re: Dangerously Chloe 15-03-18 Confide in Me

Post by Gotoh » Fri Mar 16, 2018 7:27 pm

Hyper Magi wrote:
Fri Mar 16, 2018 5:01 pm
I don't think many people here are under the delusion that the mind of 12 year olds are completely chaste.
I would, 'cuz many kids are still at the 'girls/boys have cooties' stage of development, at that age. We even saw that with Nina and she was two years older than Abby.

Like Abby, Nina also thought having bigger boobs would get boys to notice her, but when she went on her first date and had her first real kiss, it squicked her out. And during her premature 'age-up' we saw her idea of dating was just doing karoke and mini-golfing. There was no intimacy involved. It took at least another year and a substantial increase in maturity before Nina was ready for that sort of thing.

Abby being curious and having questions about her body, or the opposite sex, is healthy and encouraged so long as she's seeking advice from a responsible adult, or a guidance counselor - but Abby doesn't have anyone like that she can turn turn to. So it hardly seems strange that anyone would think it's too soon for her, especially with the bad advice she's been given so far.

Fairy Glade's Fairy
BANNED
Posts: 176
Joined: Mon Sep 04, 2017 10:30 pm

Re: Dangerously Chloe 15-03-18 Confide in Me

Post by Fairy Glade's Fairy » Fri Mar 16, 2018 7:40 pm

whoa, Fluffy, violent reaction...
Fluffy wrote:
Fri Mar 16, 2018 6:34 pm
Abby can't even say the word 'sex' and spazzed out the first time she saw a naked man's butt.
no, not a naked man's butt... a naked angel's butt... a heavenly behind... they are magical, remember? sparkling magical, even... :p that's why Pandy tried to stop her (but too late)...
think about the magazines she read, the posters in her room, her knowledge of internet, and you'll realize that of course she has seen naked butts of men before... and prolly full frontal nudity, too...
Fluffy wrote:
Fri Mar 16, 2018 6:34 pm
And understanding adult fetishes? Since when?
um, since always? read the comic...
Fluffy wrote:
Fri Mar 16, 2018 6:34 pm
And the only reason she wanted boobs (not an adult's body - just boobs!) was because she wanted boys to notice her - sex had nothing to do with it.
I wonder if you do notice how very extremely funny your whole sentence is... :))
Fluffy wrote:
Fri Mar 16, 2018 6:34 pm
The girl is twelve - and has the sexual maturity of a twelve year old girl (only just noticing that boys are cute).
huh... so that is your religious dogma, hm?
it does explain a lot of things...
too bad for you that scientific research, ethology and sexology have established something completely different...
Fluffy wrote:
Fri Mar 16, 2018 6:34 pm
She has never shown any interest in partaking in sexual activity, herself
say whaaat??? drowning in that river in Egypt, are you?
didja already forget Abby's enthusiasm when she got 'the talk' from a pair of succubus?
Fluffy wrote:
Fri Mar 16, 2018 6:34 pm
and when she got the talk from a pair of succubus
oh, so you do remember... shame on you, then, writing that silly statement before...
Fluffy wrote:
Fri Mar 16, 2018 6:34 pm
she was horrified by how it worked.
LOL, that was such a funny chapter...
it was funny coz Abby already knew very well how human sex worked but Chloe (who Abby trusts absolutely) contradicted every notion in her head... poor kid ended up a mess...
of course, between chapters, the misunderstandings got cleared up... that's why Abby never bothered again with her absurd promise of stopping Teddy from banging girls...
Fluffy wrote:
Fri Mar 16, 2018 6:34 pm
You're trying desperately to make Abby sound more sexually mature than she actually is in order to excuse why it's okay for people to see her as a sexual character - and failing horribly.
no offense, but you are the one who sounds desperate...
like, I challenged everything they taught you in Christian Puritan Sunday School, and your reaction was an angry fit of hissing and scratching... that's how furious and desperate you sound...

look, I know you don't like me... in fact, I'm surprised I'm not in your 'ignored' list yet... so, about these issues, don't take my word for it... go read a book... get yourself some books of human sexology... learn about child sexuality... you'll see that I'm right on everything I explained... and that those fundie priests who indoctrinated you are terribly, horribly wrong...



Image

BioYuGi
Posts: 336
Joined: Thu Mar 22, 2012 2:28 am

Re: Dangerously Chloe 15-03-18 Confide in Me

Post by BioYuGi » Fri Mar 16, 2018 7:45 pm

What the hell does that banner even say?
Biz mit uns?

Post Reply