Dangerously Chloe 8-03-18 Get Out of My Life

Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

Jason Waltrip

Dangerously Chloe 8-03-18 Get Out of My Life

Post by Jason Waltrip »

New Strip! In a fit of anger, Teddy kicks Chloe out of the house!

Passing Through

Re: Dangerously Chloe 8-03-18 Get Out of My Life

Post by Passing Through »

Now there's something that should have been done years ago. Odd timing with the smiling Pandora... presumably she's off fetching angel blood, but... it's still a bit weird.

FuzzyFace

Post by FuzzyFace »

Huh. Serious drama, there.

And yeah, Pandora, driving an angel weak with post-coital recovery, while holding on to the hypodermic during the act....

Hescotti

Post by Hescotti »

I think Pandora's thinking "Finally! No need to hold back anymore. Now I can get my best friend back on the right track."

Insectoid

Post by Insectoid »

Yikes. :-o
For those curious: my avatar is an artistic rendering of a spaceship I drew for a primitive (by today's standards) multiplayer online game called XPilot. (More about both on my website.)

Bzzz.

Cortez

Post by Cortez »

Passing Through wrote:
Thu Mar 08, 2018 3:30 am
Now there's something that should have been done years ago. Odd timing with the smiling Pandora... presumably she's off fetching angel blood, but... it's still a bit weird.
.....Blood isn't the bodily fluids she's extracting from that Angel.

Also, it would be extremely hypocritical if he doesn't give Pandora an earful too. I mean, she torments him on purpose.

odalzara

Post by odalzara »

really? drama? now?
c'mon dave, it's a little to late for that
this comic just jumped the shark in the cringiest way possible

Conan_Edogawa
Location: The hierarchical city of Ikaruga, waiting for BlazBlue 3

Post by Conan_Edogawa »

....you all do realize that Pandora is only in the bottom LEFT panel, and the smile on the right is Sgt. Slashstab, right? this is probably the price Abby had to pay in her contract.

BioYuGi

Post by BioYuGi »

That's why you can't have two black characters with moles.

detrius

Post by detrius »

Conan_Edogawa wrote:
Thu Mar 08, 2018 5:00 am
....you all do realize that Pandora is only in the bottom LEFT panel, and the smile on the right is Sgt. Slashstab, right? this is probably the price Abby had to pay in her contract.
Yeah, you can easily tell them apart by the hairstyle.

BrianX

Post by BrianX »

On the upside, Abby did successfully make herself shorter, so she'll probably be able to look normal... eventually.

brasca

Post by brasca »

Cortez wrote:
Thu Mar 08, 2018 4:26 am
Passing Through wrote:
Thu Mar 08, 2018 3:30 am
.....Blood isn't the bodily fluids she's extracting from that Angel.

Also, it would be extremely hypocritical if he doesn't give Pandora an earful too. I mean, she torments him on purpose.
True, but she's legally married to Teddi's father so eviction is unlikely.

This was truly hard to read, but I sympathize. Teddi has put up with a lot and the straw that broke the back was what happened to Abby.

It looks like Pandora has a syringe so she's probably going to come back with angel blood. He could give it to Abby to see if it might reverse the process, but since it could also kill her Teddi will probably try experimenting with it first. Hope there's enough.

Conan_Edogawa
Location: The hierarchical city of Ikaruga, waiting for BlazBlue 3

Post by Conan_Edogawa »

BrianX wrote:
Thu Mar 08, 2018 5:29 am
On the upside, Abby did successfully make herself shorter, so she'll probably be able to look normal... eventually.
no, she's just curled up in a fetal position and covering her ears.

OllieOrOlly

Post by OllieOrOlly »

Whoop-di-doo... Chloe finally does something again and the end result is getting kicked out by an especially sanctimonious and insufferable Teddi; perhaps old Ted knows they are not innocent of blame either, or doesn't know, either way is externalising "fault" upon the person who had triggered the changes in his originally mundane life (even though the worst events were because of his idiotic choices and reactions rather than the supernatural shenanigans). Though, his mundane life was far more interesting with the possibilities of change, rather than what the actual changes turned out to be.

*Edit* I suppose this helps reinforce what a total shit-head Teddy has become: he willingly went along an unethical and cringe-worthy f**kfest out of some delusion of being Chloe's "saviour," however, when Chloe makes a mistake - that could be potentially reversible, not all avenues have been checked yet - he shrieks at her, hysterically demanding that she stay out of his self-made mess of a life. Thus, whatever bizarre rationale he used in his tedious-to-audience sex odyssey has been revealed as hollow... so, all of it is, for now anyway, in-canon pointless instead of just critically pointless.

Osaru Sensei
Location: Sweden, Europe, Earth, Sol System, Orion Arm, Milky Way Galaxy, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster

Post by Osaru Sensei »

Out of my life, out of my mind
Out of the tears, we can't deny
We need to swallow all our pride
And leave this mess behind

Out of my head, out of my bed
Out of the dreams we had, they're bad
Tell them it's me who made you sad
Tell them the fairytale gone bad
Spidrift wrote:
Thu Jul 14, 2016 5:16 pm
She is indeed a wonderful artist who could doubtless turn her hand to anything, but from what I've seen, I don't get the feeling that she's very interested in depicting some of those bits in all their wrinkly Lovecraftian glory.
Wanna chat with me in realtime? Click my webpage button. In case I happen to be online, anyways...
He who sees his own doom can better avoid its path. He who sees the doom of others can deliver it. –– Eldrad Ulthran, Farseer of Ulthwé
The very moment I understood Callie was my fav character.
High Priestess in the Church of Brasca