Dangerously Chloe 1-03-18 Just Like You

Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

Error of Logic

Re: Dangerously Chloe 1-03-18 Just Like You

Post by Error of Logic »

brasca wrote:
Sun Mar 04, 2018 6:08 am
Perhaps Teddi should've researched everything that could be found about the supernatural to locate a suitable sex partner for Chloe, but where could that information be found? Pandora only does what she does if it's good for a laugh, and Chloe has been moping around ever since her need to mate was activated. Yes, choosing a high schooler to punch Chloe's V-card wasn't a good idea, but there really weren't any alternatives given the circumstances and at least Teddi was actively trying to save her life.
Prudence! Teddi knows Prudence is around, right? Or am I misremembering...?
But if Teddi was aware, she could have gone to Prudence. Yes, Prudence would have been appalled by the question once she finally understood what was being asked, and getting alone time with her would be a huge chore, but even if Prudence herself could not answer the question, if she heard it was a literal matter of life and death, you know she would try to hook Teddi up with someone who could at least answer her question if not deflower Chloe.
Yes, it would all lead to more shenanigans, but at least it would be forward movement.

mittfh

Post by mittfh »

Error of Logic wrote:
Sun Mar 04, 2018 9:56 am
But if Teddi was aware, she could have gone to Prudence... Yes, it would all lead to more shenanigans, but at least it would be forward movement.
I hope that some forward movement does appear eventually, as it seems as though each chapter, things go further downhill for Tedd(y/i), Abby (and recently, dad). But your mention of Prudence brings to mind another angel: Zach. Pandora's flirted with him often enough, and although the chances of getting Zach to mate with Chloe are somewhere in the region of slim to non-existent, that could be another potential way of resolving the problem.

Also, currently, Chloe's well-intentioned clumsiness has adverse consequences which pleases Ilsa as it means she's unintentionally proving a better succubus than most of those who deliberately try. However, it would be nice if eventually, Chloe manages to get one over on Ilsa, or even complete her studies at Tartarus and therefore no longer under the watchful eye of Ilsa - after all, she was originally only supposed to be enrolling at Tartarus for one term (although, of course, one term at Tartarus may be significantly longer than the equivalent of a few months).

sparky

Post by sparky »

brasca wrote:
Gotoh wrote:
Sat Mar 03, 2018 6:26 am
brasca wrote:
Thu Jun 25, 1970 10:22 pm
Yes because a regular salary at McDonald's would pay for everything.
Did you see any of those kids in those links working at a McDonald's? There are plenty of jobs that pay well enough for a highschooler to live on their own. Plenty have done it.
A high schooler taking care of their kid sister who appear to go to a private school? Now maybe Canada's McDonald's pays better, but here in the United States such a job is only lucrative if the employee still lives with their parents who fulfill most of their cost of living needs.

I know this is a fantasy, but Teddi affording a modest apartment for them to live while paying for tuition would be completely unbelievable.
Gotoh wrote:
Sat Mar 03, 2018 6:26 am
brasca wrote:
Thu Jun 25, 1970 10:22 pm
Considering that Teddi was making enough money to stay in a luxury hotel and could've paid for college I'd say it was very smart indeed.
Why are you guys even having this discussion? Their father isn't around because he's making money for them to have a house, food, tuition, giant toy bunnies, etc. Teddy doesn't exactly have to work, except to afford someplace where Chloe won't kill him in his sleep.

Fluffy

Post by Fluffy »

mittfh wrote:
Mon Mar 05, 2018 12:11 am
Error of Logic wrote:
But if Teddi was aware, she could have gone to Prudence... Yes, it would all lead to more shenanigans, but at least it would be forward movement.
I hope that some forward movement does appear eventually, as it seems as though each chapter, things go further downhill for Tedd(y/i), Abby (and recently, dad). But your mention of Prudence brings to mind another angel: Zach. Pandora's flirted with him often enough, and although the chances of getting Zach to mate with Chloe are somewhere in the region of slim to non-existent, that could be another potential way of resolving the problem.
Oh, I'm sure Zach will be part of this; but probably as the unwitting source of the angel blood Teddy wants to inject himself with so he can become 'the ultimate man' and bang Chloe, himself. 8-|
Please, don't come to me expecting me to fix your problems.

LegendaryKroc

Post by LegendaryKroc »

Assuming the DeCarlo family don't kill each other first. Not that it would bother me, but at that point it would be a moot point.

brasca

Post by brasca »

Error of Logic wrote:
brasca wrote:
Perhaps Teddi should've researched everything that could be found about the supernatural to locate a suitable sex partner for Chloe, but where could that information be found? Pandora only does what she does if it's good for a laugh, and Chloe has been moping around ever since her need to mate was activated. Yes, choosing a high schooler to punch Chloe's V-card wasn't a good idea, but there really weren't any alternatives given the circumstances and at least Teddi was actively trying to save her life.
Prudence! Teddi knows Prudence is around, right? Or am I misremembering...?
But if Teddi was aware, she could have gone to Prudence. Yes, Prudence would have been appalled by the question once she finally understood what was being asked, and getting alone time with her would be a huge chore, but even if Prudence herself could not answer the question, if she heard it was a literal matter of life and death, you know she would try to hook Teddi up with someone who could at least answer her question if not deflower Chloe.
Yes, it would all lead to more shenanigans, but at least it would be forward movement.
Teddi has met Prudence, but doesn't know she's living with Naomi. Since she was last seen there it would be a logical place to start, but considering the hostile reception Teddi got the last time I doubt she'd cooperate if asked. It's one thing to fraternize with a mortal, but help a succubus is beyond the limits.