Dangerously Chloe 22-02-18 Going Too Fast

Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

Ophidiophile

Re: Dangerously Chloe 22-02-18 Going Too Fast

Post by Ophidiophile »

BioYuGi wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2018 4:54 am
Sigh, Blooming Faeries going down was a damn shame.
But come on. I wanna see them get it on.
Let Abby ride Teddy's dick until he's sore. Spank that fat ass of hers nice and red. Put them dicksuckers she grew to good use, woo. Let's get spicy.
Until he's sore? You mean, until he's dead, right?

BioYuGi

Post by BioYuGi »

I mean, if that happens, presumably he goes to hell, where he can now hang out forever with Abby and Chloe, right? Alchemy can probably stop by now and again, along with Pandora. It's a win win for all.

Error of Logic

Post by Error of Logic »

Lame ending.
Protagonist struggles against a hideous fate... and loses because other characters act stupidly.

Gotoh

Post by Gotoh »

Error of Logic wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2018 5:22 pm
loses because other characters act stupidly.
But, if we're being honest, that'd include Teddy, wouldn't it? :-\

When Pandora told him they needed someone with "legendary" manliness to deflower Chloe, his first thought was to start doing try-outs with highschool jocks. She had to tell him jocks wouldn't cut it.

Alexander Collins

Post by Alexander Collins »

rakedan wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2018 11:41 am
I don't know why DeCarlo family is made so hateable now...
Two words: Demonic Influence.

Alexander Collins

Post by Alexander Collins »

Zorlond wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2018 6:21 am
Alexander Collins wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2018 4:46 am
2. She's a succubus now. We were all expecting that but can they at least make her look age appropriate. Thats all were asking!
She is. She has the body of a fully adult succubus, now. Would you rather she be a fully adult succubus and have the body of a human twelve-year-old?

At some point, you have to take a step back and tell yourself: Fictional character, Fictional species.
1. Neither are situations I would want to see.
2. It may be fictional, but it still doesn't make it right.

Error of Logic

Post by Error of Logic »

Gotoh wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2018 6:14 pm
Error of Logic wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2018 5:22 pm
loses because other characters act stupidly.
But, if we're being honest, that'd include Teddy, wouldn't it? :-\

When Pandora told him they needed someone with "legendary" manliness to deflower Chloe, his first thought was to start doing try-outs with highschool jocks. She had to tell him jocks wouldn't cut it.
True enough.
But the 'tryouts' only came about because Chloe was being stupid about her hymen situation and Alchemy just injected Teddi with necroplasm to see what would happen.

Mr. Bee

Post by Mr. Bee »

Hmmmm you know, that television looks a lot like my lcd flatscreen tv.......from 10 years ago. I sense timey wimey shenanigans.

Linnah

Post by Linnah »

All weird things (including those weird pro-cest comments above) aside, Slash-Stab is a pretty good teacher, huh? Just a few minutes and she taught Abby how to TP herself (and Chloe!) back home.

Gotoh

Post by Gotoh »

@Linnah: That's because Slash Stab's enabling her.

It's easy to teach someone when it concerns something that interests them. Try teaching them something they either don't care about, or something that runs counter to their interests and they'll be resistant to learning it. Had she tried to teach Abby how to change back to a human, Abby would've tuned it out just like she's tuned out Chloe.

Error of Logic

Post by Error of Logic »

In which case (that is, teaching the student something they don't care about/for), Slash-Stab would definitely show how cruel and toxic she can be... and the student would learn in order to avoid another demonstration.

dmra

Post by dmra »

BioYuGi wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2018 5:18 pm
I mean, if that happens, presumably he goes to hell, where he can now hang out forever with Abby and Chloe, right? Alchemy can probably stop by now and again, along with Pandora. It's a win win for all.
Teddy would be going there as a damned soul not as an honoured guest or long term resident. I'm pretty sure that even in this version of Hell damned souls don't exactly get to have fun times and frolics. So not much of a win for Teddy really.

Valkog

Post by Valkog »

BioYuGi wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2018 4:54 am
Sigh, Blooming Faeries going down was a damn shame.
But come on. I wanna see them get it on.
Let Abby ride Teddy's dick until he's sore. Spank that fat ass of hers nice and red. Put them dicksuckers she grew to good use, woo. Let's get spicy.
This is hilariously out of line. I want to be bothered, but it just reminds me of myself, back when I was 12 and just discovering forums.
**== **== **== **==

Error of Logic

Post by Error of Logic »

dmra wrote:
Fri Feb 23, 2018 6:35 am
BioYuGi wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2018 5:18 pm
Teddy would be going there as a damned soul not as an honoured guest or long term resident. I'm pretty sure that even in this version of Hell damned souls don't exactly get to have fun times and frolics. So not much of a win for Teddy really.
Remember the whipping-boy. And the lost souls Teddy had to fight. That's pretty far from 'win' by anyone's standards.

meps98

Post by meps98 »

If Abby hasn't yet learned how to disguise her mature succubus form, the Demon Hunters will be on her like a cheap suit and she won't be getting any sympathy this time. Abby will have no chance against them. They'll hand her her head. Slash Stab was not told the real reason Chloe and Abby fled to the Academy in the first place so by letting Abby teleport back home, she has condemned her to death.
Not what Slash Stab would want because she's not done playing with Abby, Teddy and Chloe.