Dangerously Chloe 12-02-18 Outside Her Curriculum

Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

Ophidiophile
Posts: 205
Joined: Sat May 11, 2013 2:15 am

Re: Dangerously Chloe 12-02-18 Outside Her Curriculum

Post by Ophidiophile » Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:43 am

Varanus wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2018 3:22 am
She's been obsessed with boobs all this time and it took her that long to recognize she had them now? She looked down and saw she couldn't see her feet and yet acted like some unknown force was obscuring her vision rather than easily recognized flesh? I didn't think Abby's obliviousness could surprise me any more and yet here we are. If I were the writer I would have chosen different wording, keep Abby silly but not make it sound like she's half blind.
Abby has always been oblivious. And while it's obvious to us what has happened to her, she can't see herself, and she has no idea how much she has changed. All she needs is a mirror (good thing she's not a vampire).

Ophidiophile
Posts: 205
Joined: Sat May 11, 2013 2:15 am

Re: Dangerously Chloe 12-02-18 Outside Her Curriculum

Post by Ophidiophile » Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:47 am

I know this is nit picking, but I can't look at panel one without wondering how Abby and Chloe don't fall forward due to their centers of gravity being way out front. Seems they need some junk in the trunk to balance themselves out.

User avatar
Rosa
BANNED
Posts: 137
Joined: Sat Feb 10, 2018 6:22 pm

Re: Dangerously Chloe 12-02-18 Outside Her Curriculum

Post by Rosa » Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:22 am

BrianX wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2018 11:20 pm
Rosa wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:31 pm
"Vaya con D..."

Ohmygosh did you just quote Maurice Tillieux?
Er... who? Not knowingly...
Oh, sorry then, my mistake. It's just that in my circle of friends those Spanish words "¡Vaya con Dios!" are famous mostly because of a classic comic by Belgian author Maurice Tillieux. In that comic, a certain character liked to say those words while mowing down people with his machine gun... which happened a lot, haha. "¡Vaya con Dios!" became something like a meme among French-speakers after that. There's even a really big Belgian rock band who took the name 'Vaya Con Dios' as a joke!

I thought you were quoting Tillieux's comic when you wrote (almost) those words.
"I assume that the creative team does read the boards and that, through
the troll swill, they can find a decent thought-provoking post from time
to time. Other than money (of course), praise and intelligent discussion
concerning an artist's work has to be their life blood."

(by @worldshaking00)

─────────────────────────────────────────
http://image.ibb.co/jtqXqx/output.gif

bridgetvoid
Posts: 45
Joined: Sat Aug 13, 2011 6:54 am

Re: Dangerously Chloe 12-02-18 Outside Her Curriculum

Post by bridgetvoid » Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:38 am

Ophidiophile wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:47 am
I know this is nit picking, but I can't look at panel one without wondering how Abby and Chloe don't fall forward due to their centers of gravity being way out front. Seems they need some junk in the trunk to balance themselves out.
no it's not nit-picking, after this many years of drawing female character at least some aspect of their anatomy should be correct (i also hate the innertube lips)

User avatar
vampire hunter D
Posts: 4014
Joined: Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:19 pm
Location: Jasoom

Re: Dangerously Chloe 12-02-18 Outside Her Curriculum

Post by vampire hunter D » Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:11 am

Couldnt Abbey right now just be disoriented? And that's why it took her a minute to catch on? Her body just aged 8-15 years instany, cognitive dissonance is a thing.
Pointless arguing is one of the three pillars upon which the Internet is built. The other two are of course cat pictures and porn.

dmra
Posts: 677
Joined: Wed Sep 11, 2013 7:21 pm

Re: Dangerously Chloe 12-02-18 Outside Her Curriculum

Post by dmra » Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:51 am

Abby's also gained a minimum of a foot of height, a waist and undergone who knows what kind of internal transformations just a few seconds ago. Add in she's looking out from herself not in towards herself and it's hardly surprising that she didn't instantly pickup on what has happened to her body.

Not to mention that we don't know how different from human anatomy succubus anatomy may be. The effects of basketball boobs may be hard to miss for a woman but the weight or muscular support issues could be completely different for succubi.

User avatar
Error of Logic
Posts: 5707
Joined: Thu Sep 16, 2010 6:43 pm

Re: Dangerously Chloe 12-02-18 Outside Her Curriculum

Post by Error of Logic » Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:28 am

Before this comic ends, I at least hope we'll see Slash-Stab take one gigantic pratfall.

Chloe's capacity for un-demonic attachments and compassion are what I liked about her ever since the good times of EC.

User avatar
Kisai
Posts: 82
Joined: Tue Sep 23, 2008 4:37 am

Re: Dangerously Chloe 12-02-18 Outside Her Curriculum

Post by Kisai » Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:34 am

dmra wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:51 am
Abby's also gained a minimum of a foot of height, a waist and undergone who knows what kind of internal transformations just a few seconds ago. Add in she's looking out from herself not in towards herself and it's hardly surprising that she didn't instantly pickup on what has happened to her body.

Not to mention that we don't know how different from human anatomy succubus anatomy may be. The effects of basketball boobs may be hard to miss for a woman but the weight or muscular support issues could be completely different for succubi.
We're talking about a world where you can fly with wings that couldn't possibly support the mass. It's safe to say that a Succubus can defy gravity.

User avatar
vampire hunter D
Posts: 4014
Joined: Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:19 pm
Location: Jasoom

Re: Dangerously Chloe 12-02-18 Outside Her Curriculum

Post by vampire hunter D » Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:17 am

^this
Error of Logic wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:28 am
Before this comic ends, I at least hope we'll see Slash-Stab take one gigantic pratfall.

Chloe's capacity for un-demonic attachments and compassion are what I liked about her ever since the good times of EC.
I'm wondering if she'll somehow end the comic no longer a demon. Maybe the get laid or die thing is a myth they spread to make sure the girls dont put it off and transform into something elsr
Pointless arguing is one of the three pillars upon which the Internet is built. The other two are of course cat pictures and porn.

User avatar
Error of Logic
Posts: 5707
Joined: Thu Sep 16, 2010 6:43 pm

Re: Dangerously Chloe 12-02-18 Outside Her Curriculum

Post by Error of Logic » Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:57 am

I would be delighted if Chloe could transform into a creature not obliged by her biology to murder people.

bejammin2000
Posts: 60
Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2013 8:09 pm

Re: Dangerously Chloe 12-02-18 Outside Her Curriculum

Post by bejammin2000 » Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:37 am

Anyone else remember that really really really really long halloween arc, where Pandora and Chloe explain to Abby the birds and the bees, but from the perspective of Succubi and everyone was thinking how this might effect Abby in the long wrong with this hilariously inaccurate lesson on how sex is?

Look, all I'm saying is foreshadowing, okay?

User avatar
Kisai
Posts: 82
Joined: Tue Sep 23, 2008 4:37 am

Re: Dangerously Chloe 12-02-18 Outside Her Curriculum

Post by Kisai » Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:02 pm

Error of Logic wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:57 am
I would be delighted if Chloe could transform into a creature not obliged by her biology to murder people.

"Hey it turns out that we're not demons after all, we just have terrible history books."

User avatar
Fluffy
Posts: 3453
Joined: Mon Oct 31, 2011 7:14 pm

Re: Dangerously Chloe 12-02-18 Outside Her Curriculum

Post by Fluffy » Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:21 pm

bejammin2000 wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:37 am
Anyone else remember that really really really really long halloween arc, where Pandora and Chloe explain to Abby the birds and the bees, but from the perspective of Succubi and everyone was thinking how this might effect Abby in the long wrong with this hilariously inaccurate lesson on how sex is?

Look, all I'm saying is foreshadowing, okay?
And we've all seen how Abby handles moments of impulse.
Please, don't come to me expecting me to fix your problems.

User avatar
MoonshadowDark
Posts: 251
Joined: Tue Feb 28, 2012 6:09 am

Re: Dangerously Chloe 12-02-18 Outside Her Curriculum

Post by MoonshadowDark » Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:40 pm

BioYuGi wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2018 11:02 pm
LOL, because nobody wants a Abby to come back.
I think Teddy would.

Because, ya know, SISTER BEING TURNED INTO A BLOODTHIRSTY HORNY DEMONESS!

BioYuGi
Posts: 368
Joined: Thu Mar 22, 2012 2:28 am

Re: Dangerously Chloe 12-02-18 Outside Her Curriculum

Post by BioYuGi » Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:09 pm

Eh but apart from making him food she's never really done anything good.

Post Reply