Dangerously Chloe 8-02-18 Booger

Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

lordoffiling

Re: Dangerously Chloe 8-02-18 Booger

Post by lordoffiling »

As I've said in the past, anyone looking for master class storytelling from the C-Verse is being unrealistic.

This series had Doom Panties in it.

DOOM. PANTIES.

Say it out loud. Say it a few times. Whatever it takes to make you realize the author isn't going for a Pulitzer.
"Rather than simply enjoying these comics, we log in to these forums to argue about them. [...] We are some strange people, and I guess we have nothing better to do." - lordoffiling

BlairFan
Yap Yap Sycophant

Post by BlairFan »

Oh no, this isn't a case of "Booger"- it's a case of "Bigger."
:)) :)) :))

Gotoh

Post by Gotoh »

lordoffiling wrote:
Thu Feb 08, 2018 5:50 pm
This series had Doom Panties in it.

DOOM. PANTIES.

Say it out loud a few times. Whatever it takes to make you realize the author isn't going for a Pulitzer.
I doubt anyone expects a webcomic to be award winning material. But it doesn't have to be in oder to be entertaining. :-\

Error of Logic

Post by Error of Logic »

Hold on, now; I have read some spectacular webcomics over the years. There is a bar to aspire to, and the trip to reach it can be entertaining.

Fluffy

Post by Fluffy »

This one (DC) just fails miserably being that.
Please, don't come to me expecting me to fix your problems.

Gotoh

Post by Gotoh »

Error of Logic wrote:
Thu Feb 08, 2018 6:44 pm
Hold on, now; I have read some spectacular webcomics over the years. There is a bar to aspire to, and the trip to reach it can be entertaining.
I haven't read many webcomics, but of the ones I've seen so far, EC, MC, PMS, and the early parts of Spinnerette are among my favorites.

Error of Logic

Post by Error of Logic »

Try Zebra Girl, Funny Farm, Order of the Stick, and El Goonish Shive sometime. ^_^

MrsKytro

Post by MrsKytro »

Well, I love DC and I'll keep coming back. Even when it gets squicky.

rogermart

Post by rogermart »

I don't see the problem. She is now a succubus, with all powers unlocked, which means that she went from human child to succubus-child to succubus-teen to full-succubus in seconds, so obviously her body was going to change accordingly.

It's the Big storyline, like other people said here, and if you want another example: 13 Going on 30, a teen locks herself in a closet, glitter falls down and bam! She is Jennifer Garner, grown hot woman's body with the mind of a 13 year old.
Last edited by rogermart on Fri Feb 09, 2018 2:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
That's what i do... i drink and i know things...

Fluffy

Post by Fluffy »

Exactly - her body has matured; mentally speaking, though, she's still twelve years old. And all her powers are unlocked - but Abby hasn't been trained in how to use any of them (oopsie!)

Whelp - doesn't matter now, because she's a succubus who's probably ripe for some action. Time for Abby to find some practice nookie before she gets sick and dies.
Please, don't come to me expecting me to fix your problems.

renmei

Post by renmei »

Fluffy wrote:
Thu Feb 08, 2018 4:14 pm
Difference is that Chloe has always been a succubus, who went through normal succubus puberty before donning the doompanties (the powers she got when wearing them disappeared after they were removed). Abby is a twelve year old mortal girl who played around with supernatural elements she had no business playing with - all because she wanted big boobs. Chloe's biology can't be reversed; Abby's can - she just doesn't want it to be because she believes being a hellspawn is super awesome.
Chloe was starting puberty, but it was the Doom Panties that forced her through it in one day. They were supposed to be worn after puberty because a succubus would have more control then, but instead they supercharged her powers and she couldn't handle it.

We have no idea what consequences Abby's transformation entails and we don't know if she's still a kid mentally. I suspect she'll remain a ditz either way, though.

Ophidiophile

Post by Ophidiophile »

What nobody has considered yet is that, now that Abby is a succubus, she'll be under the command and tutelage of Sgt. Slash/Stab, who is literally an instructor from Hell. Except this is Abby we are talking about, the same Abby who sowed chaos in heaven, and turns everyone's life upside down on a regular basis. Sgt. Slash/Stab may have met her match.

lordoffiling

Post by lordoffiling »

Agreed. This thing might resolve itself when Ilsa gets sick of Abby and punts her out of Tatarus, forcing her to leave the wings and horns behind.
"Rather than simply enjoying these comics, we log in to these forums to argue about them. [...] We are some strange people, and I guess we have nothing better to do." - lordoffiling

Gotoh

Post by Gotoh »

renmei wrote:
Thu Feb 08, 2018 11:04 pm
We have no idea what consequences Abby's transformation entails and we don't know if she's still a kid mentally.
Jason plainly said she is in the last part of the thread's OP.
Last edited by Gotoh on Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

Derfman

Post by Derfman »

Abby = chaos. While you would think chaos is what hell wants, in this universe it seems hell is very regimented. So, I do not see this going any way other then what lordoffiling is suggesting.