Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

Spidrift

Re: Dangerously Chloe 11-12-17 Wildly Inaccurate

Post by Spidrift »

Fluffy wrote:
Mon Dec 11, 2017 3:46 pm
But, why would they do that?
I don't know. (I imagine that we may find out soon.) But these two are training as an interrogator and a ninja, so it's not even illogical for them to have a sensible concern with gaining intelligence. They can either splat one under-aged succubus back to Hell, and learn nothing while eliminating a fairly trivial threat, or cross-examine her and determine what the £#*& is going on. Which, given that the area is crawling with the powers of Heaven and Hell just now, might be a good idea.

Not that I expect too much plot logic from this comic these days. But we might see an exception here.
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

LegendaryKroc

Re: Dangerously Chloe 11-12-17 Wildly Inaccurate

Post by LegendaryKroc »

Sigh. I see the comic has abandoned its problematic subject matter, but not the problematic writing techniques. I know stalling when I see it, and more jokes about big boobies again. At least they're Chloe's boobs this time so it's less creepy, but jeez.
Spidrift wrote:
Mon Dec 11, 2017 6:24 pm
Fluffy wrote:
Mon Dec 11, 2017 3:46 pm
But, why would they do that?
I don't know. (I imagine that we may find out soon.) But these two are training as an interrogator and a ninja, so it's not even illogical for them to have a sensible concern with gaining intelligence. They can either splat one under-aged succubus back to Hell, and learn nothing while eliminating a fairly trivial threat, or cross-examine her and determine what the £#*& is going on. Which, given that the area is crawling with the powers of Heaven and Hell just now, might be a good idea.

Not that I expect too much plot logic from this comic these days. But we might see an exception here.
It looked more to me like they were sidetracked: Tammy by Abby's "observation" abut her being a ninja and Naruto being an inaccurate depiction of ninjutsu, and Gabby by Chloe's rack and how much her body looked like Teddy. Presumably it happened because the writers weren't prepared to give us a page of a fight scene that ended as it almost certainly would in a real life scenario: our heroes dead.