Dangerously Chloe 20-11-17 The Ultimate Man

Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

renmei

Re: Dangerously Chloe 20-11-17 The Ultimate Man

Post by renmei »

BioYuGi wrote:
Mon Nov 20, 2017 3:45 pm
I get the complaints, but Teddi's titties are so scrumptious I don't want them to go away ever.
Here's someone reading this story for all the right reasons. ^:)^

OllieOrOlly

Post by OllieOrOlly »

Fluffy wrote:
Mon Nov 20, 2017 4:53 pm
Still expecting the final punch line to be Chloe saying she already took care of her little problem on her own - making of all this for naught.
Yeah, but as you noted earlier, the fact that Teddi has only just now realised what ostensibly needs to be done to help Chloe, makes the past year+ of this comic's tedious cycle of smut and lacklustre jokes already be for nothing... or more nothing than before.
Hell, as soon as his genderflipped, he should have extensively researched (a character trait original established... Wasn't he a fairly intelligent bookworm?) the supernatural texts and realms to find a solution. Alas, instead he went along a pointless sexual odyssey - "for Chloe," which is rubbish - that is more unpleasant the more one looks into its details.
Last edited by OllieOrOlly on Tue Nov 21, 2017 8:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Varanus

Post by Varanus »

BioYuGi wrote:
I get the complaints, but Teddi's titties are so scrumptious I don't want them to go away ever.
Frankly I'd rather see Chloe's tits even if they are essentially the same, the face that goes with the tits is more appealing to me. Teddy was better as a man, both in appearance and personality.

OllieOrOlly

Post by OllieOrOlly »

Varanus wrote:
Tue Nov 21, 2017 8:42 pm
BioYuGi wrote:
Frankly I'd rather see Chloe's tits even if they are essentially the same, the face that goes with the tits is more appealing to me. Teddy was better as a man, both in appearance and personality.
True!
Also, there are some unfortunate implications that when Teddy became Teddi, he went from a studious young lad, trying earnestly if not always successfully to adapt to new supernatural dilemmas, into a vacuous slut who exploits supernatural elements to get laid, and easily falls prey to Pandora's inane pranks/seductions, while paying brief mentions about his sexual exploits being for the *benefit* of Chloe (the latter, possibly true, however, seemed like an excuse rather than a reason).

Error of Logic

Post by Error of Logic »

I am holding out one hope for this comic.

I hope Abigail does not "go full incubus" out of curiosity and then get offered up to Chloe, followed by her bragging to Teddi that she's more manly than Teddy ... followed by the full cast departing for Hell together. =_=

This comic has crossed many appalling bridges, but I hope they won't go that far.

Storm-forge mystique

Post by Storm-forge mystique »

That's... a very specific last straw.

At least, I really don't think Abby will be "offered up" to Chloe. "Going full incubus" and then bragging she's manlier than Teddy is something I could see, and the cast ending up in Hell has seemed sort of inevitable from the start, but Abby having sex with... anyone, really (except maybe a classmate), seems beyond even solo Dave.

Error of Logic

Post by Error of Logic »

I hope it is. I really do.

sparky

Post by sparky »

Fluffy wrote:
Mon Nov 20, 2017 3:53 pm
Really?

Maybe if they had a little bit of weight to them (i.e. - affected by gravity) I could see where the appeal was; but they look like overly inflated beach balls glued to his chest.

Artistically/aesthetically speaking - they look ridiculous; much like cheap implants.
Did you also have flashbacks to lame late 80s/early 90s videos too? Lots of women though that, as well as funny big hair, were actually attractive. It boggles the mind sometimes.