Dangerously Chloe 23-10-17 Blood is Still Boiling

Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

Suntiger

Re: Dangerously Chloe 23-10-17 Blood is Still Boiling

Post by Suntiger »

A very Abby plan really. Clever, yet also stupid. :)) :))
Reminds me of how she decided killing herself would be a good way to get into heaven. :p

Fluffy

Post by Fluffy »

Also...

1) Where did Abby even get a syringe in the first place?
2) How does she even know how to use one?
3) That sexing must have really worn Al out to not wake up when stabbed by a syringe being used by an inexperienced child.

Urgh - why am I even asking logical questions to a lazily written plot hole?
Please, don't come to me expecting me to fix your problems.

TwoWayStar

Post by TwoWayStar »

Abby is a classic Manga Little Sister circa 80's/90's. They were QUITE mischievous, precocious, and seemed about 2 steps away from being an antagonist themselves from how they messed with their older sibling's life. Heck look at the little sister in Drake and Josh!

Be happy though...She could be a Little Sister like in today's anime climate....like oreimo.... :ymsick: :ymsick:

Error of Logic

Post by Error of Logic »

I'd prefer a little sister like in Tonagura. She could've shot up Pandora when she started messing with Teddy, and maybe tranquilized Chloe when she started prowling.

Zorlond

Post by Zorlond »

Fluffy wrote:
Mon Oct 23, 2017 8:38 pm
3) That sexing must have really worn Al out to not wake up when stabbed by a syringe being used by an inexperienced child.
Clearly Al is Dead Tired. But even his normal sleep is probably the Sleep of the Dead. :D

Alexander Collins

Post by Alexander Collins »

After the last horrible excuse of a chapter, I've taken a break from this comic. I deliberately missed the last few updates since Pandora ruined it for me. Can anyone tell me whether or not the comic has improved without spoiling it? Thank you

Osaru Sensei
Location: Sweden, Europe, Earth, Sol System, Orion Arm, Milky Way Galaxy, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster

Post by Osaru Sensei »

Spidrift wrote:
Thu Jul 14, 2016 5:16 pm
She is indeed a wonderful artist who could doubtless turn her hand to anything, but from what I've seen, I don't get the feeling that she's very interested in depicting some of those bits in all their wrinkly Lovecraftian glory.
Wanna chat with me in realtime? Click my webpage button. In case I happen to be online, anyways...
He who sees his own doom can better avoid its path. He who sees the doom of others can deliver it. –– Eldrad Ulthran, Farseer of Ulthwé
The very moment I understood Callie was my fav character.
High Priestess in the Church of Brasca

Fluffy

Post by Fluffy »

Alexander Collins wrote:
Tue Oct 24, 2017 4:48 am
After the last horrible excuse of a chapter, I've taken a break from this comic. I deliberately missed the last few updates since Pandora ruined it for me. Can anyone tell me whether or not the comic has improved without spoiling it? Thank you
You've got to admire such optimism. :YMDAYDREAM:

But, in all seriousness - no, no it hasn't. To give you a hint without spoiling things - it involves more of Abby's dimwitted shenanigans.
Please, don't come to me expecting me to fix your problems.

OllieOrOlly

Post by OllieOrOlly »

I've been wondering for a while: maybe making every ostensibly important character so aggressively unlikeable and idiotic that we actually want them to just go to Hell forever...
Still, doesn't make it acceptable to lure people in with a character in spin-off, which had potential, only to bash the audience with boring, needlessly crass plots, and basically *abduct* the eponymous heroine to the land of obscurity.

LegendaryKroc

Post by LegendaryKroc »

Alexander Collins wrote:
Tue Oct 24, 2017 4:48 am
Well we haven't seen quite as much of Pandora, who was in a surprisingly helpful mood, we learned that all Teddy's sluttiness was all for nothing and we got Teddy showing he's learned how to love 'em and leave 'em, with Al now in Abby's bed because plot contrivance. In other words, business as usual.

That sum everything important up, guys?

Error of Logic

Post by Error of Logic »

That about sums it up. Alexander did request no spoilers, though.

LegendaryKroc

Post by LegendaryKroc »

True, and I apologise, but to my credit I only gave a very rough outline. To get the details of any of those things one would have to actually read the strips.

Goth Wolf

Post by Goth Wolf »

This has bad idea written all over it
One tequlia, two tequila, three tequila ,FLOOR!!

Starphoenix

Post by Starphoenix »

My signature goes unchanged.
Pretty much here for the ****posting.

Last Dangerously Chloe Comic Read: 09/18/17

Teerack

Post by Teerack »

Fluffy wrote:
Mon Oct 23, 2017 9:43 am
Oh, goody! Yet another pointless story arc that derails from the main plot (saving Chloe's life!); just what the fans were demanding!

Namedrops/cameo appearances/Teddy as a cheap Chloe clone does not a Chloe comic make. The more the stupid story arcs involving everyone other than Chloe crop up, the more I'm convinced the author is trolling the audience for their own personal LOLs.

So...Abby, selfish little brat that she is, is going to use the blood that could save her brother's life down the line on herself because her need to have giant boobs (at the tender age of 11/12!) is far more important to her than her miserable brother's life.

The whole Decarlo family deserves to burn in Hell.

I'd say I hope this stupid plan of hers turns Abby into a boy and she ends up traumatized by the fact that she's now graced with a penis (it would serve that brat right for being a selfish idiot) - but, given what boys are like as they enter puberty...

Looks like Teddy's wish about Abby having the same experience as he had with his forced gender swap is about to become a reality. :ymsick:
Teerack wrote:
Mon Oct 23, 2017 8:06 am
oh boy, I really hope this turns Abby into like a little hunky guy and then we can see Pandora crush on her :3

Abby is 11 - 12 years old. Do you honestly want that?

But, given this comic and its love of pushing the squick levels to unhealthy levels; I wouldn't put it past them.
Ya female to male transformation adjusting is way more fun and interesting to read just no one ever does it. I wanna see Abby react to big boob girls flirting on her who she used to be jelly of and maybe even hate.

Plus I think Pandora could be an epic tease troll to a boy abby.