Dangerously Chloe 9-10-17 All for Nothing

Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

lincoln_muadib

Re: Dangerously Chloe 9-10-17 All for Nothing

Post by lincoln_muadib »

I stand by all my previous statements. Imagine the outrage if the genders were swapped... Hell, imagine if a male Teddy tricked Pandora into having a massive amount of essentially unwanted sex (whilst Teddi has come to enjoy the sex... And "come to enjoy" is, let's face it, several levels of 'squick'... the fact that she has only done this to help Chloe makes this sex she'd not have had if she weren't feeling obligated) then triumphantly made the LULZ face at Pandora and told her it was all for nothing...
Imagine the outrage.

And in all of this, suddenly any thoughts of revenge on Pandora disappear like snowflakes in hell.

Because Pandora is the writers' standin, and this little brat is encouraged to do whatever she wants and will never get karma because LULZ?

Woo. So clever, so edgy.
I hated Yuki before it was cool.

It may be the Word of Mua'dib, but it's not the Word of God!

JTheCreator

Post by JTheCreator »

I wonder where Teddy/Teddi learned how to give a bj so well in the first place. Most women I've been with seem to have absolutely no clue.
Behold, my current in development comic book series and the many links you could share for me!

Twitter Feed: https://twitter.com/DaemosChronicle

Fluffy

Post by Fluffy »

My guess would be Teddy doing to the jocks what he always imagined a girl would do to him. Or, when using his hands, doing what Lacy did to him.

So, much trial and error and sticking to what worked best.
Please, don't come to me expecting me to fix your problems.