22-11-10 Normal party stuff

Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

Kol Drake

Re: 22-11-10 Normal party stuff

Post by Kol Drake »

Squirm as he might, Ace will get the ultimate 'totally a hottie' make over. Which will have the kitty horndog trying to smooch up to him big time... which, I predict, is when a counter spell will be thrown and Kitty Kade will be left smooching on poor boy Ace.

Or, that would make a nice scenerio for another 'alternate timeline' strip.

Instead, Layla will make up Ace and Brooke.. who STILL will both look pretty darn hot.
(And, while all girl, I think Brooke *might* enjoy seeing good looking girls.. I mean, she WAS given a total full frontal flash by the resident love goddess, Chloe Love, not long after Chloe 'blossomed'.) Maybe Brooke will find out that she kind of likes how Ace looks all decked out too?

Or not.

Figure the final winner WILL be Ace.. when he is finally changed back since it might adjust his 'late blooming' and maybe let him have normal hands? Poor butt monkey has to get some kind of reward for all this abuse after all. @-)

uzivatel

Post by uzivatel »

Nina looks cute ... and happy.

Caswaltz

Post by Caswaltz »

AND EVIL!

Quote removed. The DAMNed

dragondeathlord

Post by dragondeathlord »

MAKEOVER!!! The Horror!! =))
I decided to put this in my signature to save time explaining. My eyes are not the best and though I often use and depend on speech recognition software that is not 100%. And I do not always use it to type as it is aggravating. So I typing blind folded half the time or squinting. And the Ease of Access magnifier a pain, some times literally to use. So my typing sucks hard boiled Ostridge eggs through a ten foot straw. So to those that got to deal with it my sincere apologies.

Geeno

Post by Geeno »

Power_Pachyderms wrote: I must be getting dense in my old age as I can't figure that one out..... L-) :((
I'd explain, but WCRI would hunt me down like the dog I am.
PIXIE MEL!!!

MuchachoNL
Menace to Society

Post by MuchachoNL »

Now *THAT'S* a classic "Oh shit!" moment.
Freudian Slip: When you say one thing, but mean your mother... err... another.

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

Count de Money wrote:ACE! RUN! GET TO DA CHOPPA!
Considering I just watched Predator two days ago: =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =))

POST OF THE MONTH!!! :-bd :-bd :-bd *
Count de Money wrote:Oh, wait. There is no chopper. Guess he's screwed.
Ace is beyond the border, it's way too hot down there... ;)

* Post of the month is personal taste and you will not get a prize! :P
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

BlairFan
Yap Yap Sycophant

Post by BlairFan »

Brooke and Ace are undergoing some kind of girl ritual, not unlike 'hazing' that males do to other males. I don't think it has to be too horrible, and it may even be funny.